What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey.. its your belief not mine. why are you upset with me ?! lol

I see you have a romanticized picture of an ISIS fighter in your avatar , if you read the news carefully you see iran is not messing too hard with the ISIS , Iranian warplanes might be old but they have enough munition to pound ISIS to hell , you should be really thankful and not vengeful

Read some history too , pre-islamic persians , were the staunchest of anti-christians in their day , the Farsis you so mock killed more christians than any jihadi , mamluk or turk ever did , we are not the traitors , you are

Stop us if you can !

When it comes to subhumanity You are lesser than ISIS.

Scum of the earth filthy Iranians. :)

We will send you back in Coffins like your bastard brothers. :smokin:

image.jpg

You are truly an idiot, you clearly don't get his joke.

None of your business. Bangla idiot. :sick:

When it comes to subhumanity You are lesser than ISIS.

Scum of the earth filthy Iranians. :)

We will send you back in Coffins like your bastard brothers. :smokin:

image.jpg

None of your business. Bangla idiot. :sick:
Some more detail about these pictures please ?

Tomorrow Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

And then China, Russia, USA, the final goal is solar system.

Another bs report from Iran-obsessed gang, Soleimani has never said such thing and Iran has already denied that.

Iranian embassy denies Soleimani's remarks on Jordan

Farsnews

IRGC rejects alleged reports about Gen. Soleymani

@Rakan.SA

You must be too desperate, searching for any anti-Iran report on Google to post it here. Another embarrassment.

@ozzy22

Don't believe everything you read on internet at first sight.

Last edited:
let's see ... 3 months :lol:
yes i say 3 months if its a full scale war. 90-95% of it in your land. hurmuz will be safe and clear during the first week. it might be faster depending on some political issues. we wont waste time. no one has time for you.
if you are thinking about iraq and iran war.. isreal and the US made it last 8 years.
we wont get fooled with those old tricks. we know better.
its going to be a one punch knockout.

Relax, Post-1979 Iran has never been good in the export business, except where they had some natural market-demand by default. Tried to get through customs in Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Palestine, Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa among others.

Pakistani Customs totally bankrupted them. ;)

You must be too desperate, searching for any anti-Iran report on Google to post it here. Another embarrassment.
oh wow your government is denying :sarcastic:
you guys have been denying for 36 years LOL
get a life kid. spread your BS somewhere else not with me.
were you waiting rohani to come out and say: yes we have plans in all arab countries ?! lol
did you forget while you were chanting death to america your president was giving them intel, plans and men to fight afghans and iraqis ?! you ppl got serious issues.. you lie too much you need a shrink

funny thing i want the same. the closer you are the better we can deal with you. although i personally dont mind traveling to iran my self.
i call for an open war. i dont belive in peace with iranian government and its supporters. and we have millions inside iran who are willing to stand with us.
i hope we meet soon.
Don't take your wishes for desire...Hope for you all sake nothing like that happens.
Jordan will crumble on its own, the south already escapes to the government control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom