What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Answer to new sanctions must be halting the deal, not some empty words. The message of Rohani's response is "Add whatever sanctions you like, we accept them warmly!"
IAnd about American's excuse, That's U.N resolution.

The sanctions haven't actually been put in place yet have they? You can't make empty words by Obama to be a justification for halting a major international agreement. I would also remind you that Iran is now committed, it's sent off most of its enriched uranium off to Russia. It would take a pretty serious violation in the US side, like UNSC 1929 or 1747 style sanctions for Iran to throw away the deal.

Btw, they still can't use the UNSC council resolution as justification for sanctions. The UNSC can only issue sanctions by itself. The reason the Americans are trying to do it unilaterally is because they know they will be voted against in the UNSC, possibly even by a majority.

I would have gone for a very tiny compromise and held off missile tests until "implementation day" when the earlier UNSC1929 resolutions are lifted. That looks to be in January so it would have been a very small compromise. The newer resolution (2234?) "calls for" Iran to stop missile tests, which is the equivalent of trying to stop a lion eating you by asking it nicely.

محصول آینده سایپا؟

SAIPA's future models?

b252c89ad0043ea3153b72139073bea672df1ee3f86acabb0881458d583f45ef.jpg

b4ecdc9a2a4b67cf654599bd8004b7ab7595ad7242542535cc6131f3dc845335.jpg

%D8%B3%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%BE%D8%A7-%D9%87%DB%8C%D8%B1%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-2.jpg

%D8%B3%D8%A7%DB%8C%D9%BE%D8%A7-%D9%87%DB%8C%D8%B1%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C-1.jpg

64afde5b508249d9d347fc41abe1831e15fc5d6cc192bd5ff7537b5d53755b69.jpg

What about IKCO?

slgbs9u8m80jid09klzu.jpg

دنای جدید؟
New IKCO Dena?

dena-1.jpg

حسن صباح - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
اسماعیلیان (حکومت) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
حشاشین - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
Hassan-i Sabbah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Assassins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
***Nizari Ismaili state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

هدف اصلی حسن صباح بازگردانیدن ایران به شکوه و عظمت پیش از حمله اعراب بود و از آنجایی که حسن صباح یک دین جدید را ترویج می‌کرد و با خلفای عباسی و حکام سلجوقی دشمن بود، بنابراین در ایران مخالفان بسیاری پیدا کرد و خلفای عباسی بر ضد او رسالاتی سرشار از دروغ منتشر می‌کردند و او را فردی خون‌خوار و ستمکار معرفی می‌نمودند.

ino hatman bekhunid kolan in site bahale -----> خداوند الموت (حسن صباح)

Altair-the-assassins-31916206-640-360.jpg

Last edited:
The sanctions haven't actually been put in place yet have they? You can't make empty words by Obama to be a justification for halting a major international agreement. I would also remind you that Iran is now committed, it's sent off most of its enriched uranium off to Russia. It would take a pretty serious violation in the US side, like UNSC 1929 or 1747 style sanctions for Iran to throw away the deal.

Btw, they still can't use the UNSC council resolution as justification for sanctions. The UNSC can only issue sanctions by itself. The reason the Americans are trying to do it unilaterally is because they know they will be voted against in the UNSC, possibly even by a majority.

I would have gone for a very tiny compromise and held off missile tests until "implementation day" when the earlier UNSC1929 resolutions are lifted. That looks to be in January so it would have been a very small compromise. The newer resolution (2234?) "calls for" Iran to stop missile tests, which is the equivalent of trying to stop a lion eating you by asking it nicely.
The congress sanctions which targets Iran's tourism industry is already in place.
U.S government has announced it's plan for new sanctions, the name of individuals and companies has been published to damage their business even before the new sanctions become official; so far if there were any loyal member in the government, the deal should have been halted cause not threatening with new sanctions was one of the supreme leader's conditions.

if you are gonna repeat Rohani's lies then write them completely:
New resolution "calls for" Iran to stop nuclear missile tests just for 8 years (in a none-binding way) and after that we are free to test nuclear missiles!!! see how stupid it is?
to remind you there was another guy (also named Rohani) who halted all of our nuclear activities supposedly voluntary, yet when west didn't hold onto its words and we forced to end that so called voluntary actions, new U.N sanctions were imposed.

The congress sanctions which targets Iran's tourism industry is already in place.
U.S government has announced it's plan for new sanctions, the name of individuals and companies has been published to damage their business even before the new sanctions become official; so far if there were any loyal member in the government, the deal should have been halted cause not threatening with new sanctions was one of the supreme leader's conditions.

if you are gonna repeat Rohani's lies then write them completely:
New resolution "calls for" Iran to stop nuclear missile tests just for 8 years (in a none-binding way) and after that we are free to test nuclear missiles!!! see how stupid it is?
to remind you there was another guy (also named Rohani) who halted all of our nuclear activities supposedly voluntary, yet when west didn't hold onto its words and we forced to end that so called voluntary actions, new U.N sanctions were imposed.
Bro calm down.

I know Iran says our missiles are not designed to launch nukes, but the thing is the UNSC have their own definition of a nuclear capable missile. They classify any ballistic missile with a range of over 186 miles (300 km) as nuclear capable. Bullshit but there it is. So basically every missile Iran tests will be in violation of that. But since it's non-binding it really doesn't matter.

I'm also interested how you are separating Rouhani's actions as if they were independent. Rouhani was a negotiator then, he answered to the government. And in such a strategic and important issue, that means Khamenei.

Honestly I think we have to get real and see that the Americans are not going to stop sanctioning Iran ever. Hell, just this year they sanctioned China, by blocking Intel from upgrading the processors of China's supercomputer. Its a thing to expect and deal with.

Dealing with it includes political lobbying and posturing. It also includes a substantial amount of economics. Military sanctions are largely moot because places like Russia don't give a **** about American sanctions. Economic sanctions can be avoided by rapidly increasing trade. Iran has been hailed as the last big emerging market. Iran needs to invest, trade and get invested in so much so that in the event of a political flare up sanctions can be lobbied against by powerful corporates and nations.

IMHO, the Americans trying to sanction our missile program is hilarious. Iran's missile construction is pretty much completely indigenous. Anything extra we need - like prolific technology - can be bought covertly in small numbers and reverse engineered, just like the Kh-55 purchase from Ukraine.

Bro calm down.

I know Iran says our missiles are not designed to launch nukes, but the thing is the UNSC have their own definition of a nuclear capable missile. They classify any ballistic missile with a range of over 186 miles (300 km) as nuclear capable. Bullshit but there it is. So basically every missile Iran tests will be in violation of that. But since it's non-binding it really doesn't matter.

I'm also interested how you are separating Rouhani's actions as if they were independent. Rouhani was a negotiator then, he answered to the government. And in such a strategic and important issue, that means Khamenei.

Honestly I think we have to get real and see that the Americans are not going to stop sanctioning Iran ever. Hell, just this year they sanctioned China, by blocking Intel from upgrading the processors of China's supercomputer. Its a thing to expect and deal with.

Dealing with it includes political lobbying and posturing. It also includes a substantial amount of economics. Military sanctions are largely moot because places like Russia don't give a **** about American sanctions. Economic sanctions can be avoided by rapidly increasing trade. Iran has been hailed as the last big emerging market. Iran needs to invest, trade and get invested in so much so that in the event of a political flare up sanctions can be lobbied against by powerful corporates and nations.

IMHO, the Americans trying to sanction our missile program is hilarious. Iran's missile construction is pretty much completely indigenous. Anything extra we need - like prolific technology - can be bought covertly in small numbers and reverse engineered, just like the Kh-55 purchase from Ukraine.
to be precise the nuclear capability have nothing to do with range . as a matter of fact 155mm and 127mm howitzer has been used for launching nuclear weapon till 1992. That 300km is if I'm not wrong have more to do with strategic missiles.

to be precise the nuclear capability have nothing to do with range . as a matter of fact 155mm and 127mm howitzer has been used for launching nuclear weapon till 1992. That 300km is if I'm not wrong have more to do with strategic missiles.

I know bro. The psychopaths even designed nukes to fit in suitcases. It's all bullshit.

o be precise the nuclear capability have nothing to do with range . as a matter of fact 155mm and 127mm howitzer has been used for launching nuclear weapon till 1992. That 300km is if I'm not wrong have more to do with strategic missiles.
I know bro. The psychopaths even designed nukes to fit in suitcases. It's all bullshit.
Not only range ( As you mentioned should not exceed 300 km ) . The throw weight ( payload weight ) is another factor which should not exceed 500 kg . US developed Davy Crockett nuclear device which weighed only 34.5 kg but they assumed Iran can only access black market warhead designs which are 500 to 2000 kg , 5 to 40 kiloton ( yield ) , Uranium or Plutonium fission warhead designs . It's crazy but that's how they see the issue .

why did the last of us got banned? he was a great guy :( seriously though why?
someone banned me too and I received no messages explaining why

@waz any idea man?

Last edited:
"The Biggest Threat" isn't insult ?:unsure: ( Let's not call it fascism )

Wow . Chill out.
:unsure:

Jaleb inekeh, kesi keh inja 24 sateh dareh dars mobarezeh ba fetneh mideh, khodesh dareh yeh fetneh noo rah mindazeh. Va badesh ham tahdid mikoneh keh abroyeh Iran ro mibareh ageh manfisho bar nadaram. In ham az ina.

Onvar ham, raftan dobareh sefarato beh atish keshidan. Man nemidonam in ablahan chera hamisheh miran sefaratha ro migiran. Ageh zoret mireseh, boro soorieh ya aragh. Sefarat o atish zadan, faghat nangesh barayeh Iran mimoneh va Arabestan soodesho mibareh.

Back
Top Bottom