What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Serpentine

Is @Abii permanently banned ??? Why? Messed with wahhabis again ? Would you mind doing me a favor and put a " zaboon e kheyr " for him ?:buba_phone:

Vala fek mikonan daem ban shode, chon profilesh kollan pak shode az forum. agar ham bekhad biad baiad yek accounte dige besaze. age shod tuie forume SSC behesh migam yedune jadid besaze.

it is not a "sunni" issue

GOD bless you! n thank you
right on spot sir! khwarij/takfirism was never a sunni/shia forte........its some one else....you found it n many others will, with the passage of time
exceptions (those, brainwashed by mullahs to the core won't, be it shia or sunni)

bro i have to confess one thing.....
As a Muslim, Karbla haunts me!, every day,every night, every time, at every place:( n iam not a shia as the mullahs tell you people that sunnis do not mourn......

Vala fek mikonan daem ban shode, chon profilesh kollan pak shode az forum. agar ham bekhad biad baiad yek accounte dige besaze. age shod tuie forume SSC behesh migam yedune jadid besaze.
Maloom nist chikar karde toole jen:devil: .che konim ke hamshahriye o noon o namak khordim :lol: . Har tor salah midooni dadash .hala age shod khodam ham SSC ye user misazam .

-----

In other news, what the hell, obama??? The ink isn't even dry on the agreement and yet,

Obama Administration Preparing Fresh Iran Sanctions - WSJ

Iran made a mistake exactly after agreement test fire a new missile (Emad) and gave a reason to the west for bringing more sanctions but its just for show off; it should be accepted in congress and UN before applying.
Iran should not be hostile in the current situation.

and i thought it was a chill thread:D
asd.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'I meant our Azari cities not our northern neighbor'
منظورم شهرهای ترک نشینمون بودن نه همسایه شمالی.
فقط یه آسیب بزرگ هست که اونم از ناحیه شمال و ازربایگان رخ میده که البته اونم از سر ایران میگذره.
Aziz jan , Calling 20~ million people of Iran (Turks of Iran ) as "The Biggest Threat" isn't insult ?:unsure: ( Let's not call it fascism )
تو مثل اینکه کلت رو زیر برف کردی و خبر نداری. آبی راست میگفت تو بالای 70 سالته و مشکل داری. تو انقد عقلت کمه که .
Wow . Chill out.
:unsure:

Anyone know where I can find up to date, highly detailed economic info on Iran? Stuff like unemployment figures, monthly/quarterly inflation or groth rates, tax rates, etc? I can't seem to find this sort of thing very easily.

-----

In other news, what the hell, obama??? The ink isn't even dry on the agreement and yet,

Obama Administration Preparing Fresh Iran Sanctions - WSJ
and people were saying our missiles aren't part of the deal! yeah, they aren't, if the sanctions aren't part of the deal!!!
I think they will most probably wait till we destroy Arak core too, but even if they don't wait they will reach another goal; to show IRGC (missile tests) as the cause of the deal's failure.
in each case I highly doubt that Mr Rohani would do anything, he will wait for other players in Iran to cancel the deal.
take his stance against American's plan for new sanctions as an example: "accelerate the missile programs"; as if we were waiting for his orders!

and people were saying our missiles aren't part of the deal! yeah, they aren't, if the sanctions aren't part of the deal!!!
I think they will most probably wait till we destroy Arak core too, but even if they don't wait they will reach another goal; to show IRGC (missile tests) as the cause of the deal's failure.
in each case I highly doubt that Mr Rohani would do anything, he will wait for other players in Iran to cancel the deal.
take his stance against American's plan for new sanctions as an example: "accelerate the missile programs"; as if we were waiting for his orders!
It's just politics... an open letter telling the DM to accelerate missile production is a stronger message than the "our missile program is non-negotiable" stuff. Thats just words, he wants to be seen to be taking action.

Iran just has to keep pushing the line that the nuclear and missile programs are seperate and that missiles are part of Iran's deterrence strategy. The Americans don't even have an excuse, it's not "human rights" or "terrorism".

It's just politics... an open letter telling the DM to accelerate missile production is a stronger message than the "our missile program is non-negotiable" stuff. Thats just words, he wants to be seen to be taking action.

Iran just has to keep pushing the line that the nuclear and missile programs are seperate and that missiles are part of Iran's deterrence strategy. The Americans don't even have an excuse, it's not "human rights" or "terrorism".
Answer to new sanctions must be halting the deal, not some empty words. The message of Rohani's response is "Add whatever sanctions you like, we accept them warmly!"
And about American's excuse, That's U.N resolution.

Answer to new sanctions must be halting the deal, not some empty words. The message of Rohani's response is "Add whatever sanctions you like, we accept them warmly!"
And about American's excuse, That's U.N resolution.

I was expecting at least a delay in transforming and shipment of LEU to Russia or stopping operations in Arak NR but nothing ...

Last edited:
Please don't be sectarian. Specially when it is Unity Week in Iran. There is 1.6 billion muslims, and they say between 75% to 90% of that is Sunni. That's over a BILLION.

When it comes to terrorism, as majority of the Sunni population do not engage or support terrorist groups, this makes it obvious that it is not a "sunni" issue. It's a political issue which is linked to a specific branch of Islam, usually coming from a specific country (has the initial S.A. and it is not South Africa).

By the way, I'm typing this in English because this is an English forum.

Not once has Imam Khomeini or Imam Khamenei have ever generalized Sunnis in a negative way. I implore upon you and other Iranians to not fall into sectarian traps.

Imam Khomeini,

"Today, world peace is such that all countries are under the political influence of the superpowers; they observe a control everywhere and have schemes for defeating every group. The most important of these is sowing discord among brothers.

Muslims should be awake, Muslims should be alert that if a dispute takes place among Sunni and Shia brothers, it is harmful to all of us, it is harmful to all Muslims. Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia, they are agents of the superpowers and work for them.

Those who attempt to cause discord among our Sunni and Shia brothers are people who conspire for the enemies of Islam and want the enemies of Islam to triumph over Muslims. They are the supporters of America and some are supporters of the Soviet Union.

I hope that through considering this Islamic precept - that all Muslims are brothers - all Islamic countries will triumph against the superpowers and succeed in actualizing all Islamic ordinances.

Muslims are brothers and will not be segregated by the pseudo-propaganda sponsored by corrupt elements. The source of this matter - that Shias should be on one side and Sunni on the other - is on the one hand ignorance and on the other hand propaganda of the foreigners.

If Islamic brotherhood comes to the fore among Islamic countries, such will become a great power which none of the global powers will be able to cope with.

Shi'ites and Sunnis brothers should avoid every kind of dispute. Today, discord among us will only benefit those who follow neither Shia nor Hanafi. They neither want this nor that to exist, and know the way to sow dispute between you and us. We must pay attention that we are all Muslims and we all believe in the Qur'an; we all belive in Tawheed and must work to serve the Qur'an and Tawheed."
There are two sides here.

- A Common Westerner or Easterner don't know the difference when some Terrorist Takfiri group kills under the name of Allah... Most commoners accept that Islam is all about Takfiri terrorists... They don't know that Shia Muslims are number of targets of these so called Muslim Wahhabis... so, I say... Whatever ISILL/DAESH/Al Nosra do we as Shia Muslims will be affected hard too...

- Scholars who know the difference between Shia and Sunni sects and fake Takfiri Wahhabi will only blame Sunni Extremism and Salafi sect.

A Western friend of mine asked me a question a while back... He asked "If Muslims are obliged to kill whoever who is not Muslim how come Christians, jews and other sects lived among Muslim nations for centuries?" He said" Is it a neglected Islamic rule that now is being applied after 1400 years?"

Ignorance, dirty Media war, lack of knowledge about different sects have led the majority of non-Muslims to believe that Islam and Muslims are naturally born terrorists as they have to kill whoever who is not a Muslim which is a total lie.

The percentage of terrorist attacks who involved Muslims as attackers are only a fraction of total terrorist attacks being done in last couple of decades or even now as we are talking... The number of terrorist attacks by Non-Muslims around the world is far more than what Muslims has done... The number of Muslims got killed innocently by West is a lot more than Western innocent causalities...

Christians commit terrorist attacks on Muslims every day, in Mali, in Myanmar, in Norway, in USA but you never see the world label those as Terrorist Christians...

Unfortunately, most Muslim people and authorities are sleep and in deep ignorance about what is going on against them... They don't see how West is trying to diminish the whole Islam idea using all sorts of soft and hard means...

Muslims should act active... They should make Christian, Jewish, Buddhist terrorist attacks bold for the world so people wake up from this delusion... Muslims should educate the world that Islam never asked Muslims to kill whoever is not Muslim... They should tell the world how Prophet Muhammad used to live in a country where all sorts of other religions were living peacefully... Muslims should educate the world how some dirty dictators are using oil money to spread fake Islam under the name is Wahhabi/Takfiri ideology... This cancer colony of Takfiris must be removed from the body of Islam... It is not far when all under-attack innocent sects will have to fight back and the whole Islam becomes a local civil war scene...

"Jihad" in Islam was and is never an invitation to attack non-Muslims... It is to defend Muslims if Attacked First...

Low literacy rate is the main feeder of these Takfiri terrorists... This ugly aspect of some Muslim nations helps criminals like Saudis or other Salafi Takfiris to spread their hate by brain washing poor, uneducated people..

The other blame goes to tens of countries who let these scumbags initiate Takfiri schools under the name of Islamic center or Mosques all around Europe and the world... World needs to wake up now or millions of brain washed Wahhabi/Takfiris will turn the world into hell...

2 سال حبس برای سیاستمدار ترک به دلیل توهین به اردوغان

Back
Top Bottom