What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Great posturing and massaging by the Hezbollah btw, really loved it :agree:. I think Shekel is going to drop at least 5% in the market opening 🤪

Any input on the idea of Iran mobilising Iranian volunteers from mainland to be sent to the Israel-Lebanon border or the Syrian golan?
I think it’s something the Iranians shud consider. Just flood Israeli borders with militants. I don’t think they wud be able to deal with it.

Any input on the idea of Iran mobilising Iranian volunteers from mainland to be sent to the Israel-Lebanon border or the Syrian golan?
I think it’s something the Iranians shud consider. Just flood Israeli borders with militants. I don’t think they wud be able to deal with it.
It is better to have combat hardened soldiers, this isn't like Israel is doing an imaginary shock and awe, they are getting harrassed and struck by combat hardened soldiers in guerilla warfare, Iran has bases in Lebanon where nearly all are combat hardened, same in Iraq and Syria.

Unless you want to use emotive Iranians from homeland that have no combat experience, this would be using them as cannonfodders, and Zionists will not hesitate to use that as military propaganda and uselessly losing Iranian lives.

If Iran doesn't fight by itself: "Look they are cowards"

If Iran fights by itself: "Look they are bad"

Literally giving free propaganda for Israel

We had the same interception ratio discussion in Yemen years ago. When Yemen increased the launch number, denial was no more possible.

Than Abqaiq happened and then more and more

Now again same user, same arguments

Just I don’t have the mood to type like before.
————
Carbon copy to Mohsen Reyhani

What is the range? Any guidance system or any accuracy at all?
2 types.

Falaq-1 -> 240mm rocket, 10km max range, spin stabilized but unguided. 50kg warhead.

Falaq-2 -> 333mm rocket 10.8km max range, spin stabilized but unguided 117kg warhead

Basically a heavy rocket made for urban areas due to the simple fact that traditional shells like 155mm, 122mm or 107mm rockets and recoiless guns are not sufficient for the kind of fortifications that buildings offer. Ideally used well below max range, realistically, should be used no more than 5km distance outside a urban area.

Great posturing and massaging by the Hezbollah btw, really loved it :agree:. I think Shekel is going to drop at least 5% in the market opening 🤪
It's all good. His speech was fine, and as expected. Their will be a gradual increase in escalation by all parties in the very near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom