What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am sorry, I ain’t no hypocrite. I’ll be honest and fair with how I judge the current situation and the resistance axis.

Nasrallah :” this generation will witness the Liberation of Palestine.” No… after sumone more dedicated than you takes leadership perhaps then we can dream.

Ayatollah Khamenei:” I’m not qualified enough”. Well to be honest I do agree with that now, maybe u aren’t actually qualified and the clowns in ur government who are barking firing blanks without being followed up with actions have become a laughing stock

Even the Israelis are TROLLING IRAN , making fun of us. The Israelis army spokesman said that Iran helps Hamas in social media. What cud be more insulting? Damn it, how disgraceful. I’m disgusted. “Harsh revenge” … laughing F*cling stock

Last edited:
I am sorry, I ain’t no hypocrite. I’ll be honest and fair with how I judge the current situation and the resistance axis.

Nasrallah :” this generation will witness the Liberation of Palestine.” No… after sumone more dedicated than you takes leadership perhaps then we can dream.

Ayatollah Khamenei:” I’m not qualified enough”. Well to be honest I do agree with that now, maybe u aren’t actually qualified and the clowns in ur government who are barking firing blanks without being followed up with actions have become a laughing stock

Even the Israelis are TROLLING IRAN , making fun of us. The Israelis army spokesman said that Iran helps Hamas in social media. What cud be more insulting? Damn it, how disgraceful. I’m disgusted. “Harsh revenge” … laughing F*cling stock
You may want to bring up your informed concerns to management.

I disagree about the ease of Iranian missile salvos.

1) Al-Asad attack involved 11-16 BMs launched in two salvos several hours apart and required moving mobile TELs into position hours (maybe days) in advance (these were immediately detected by the US)
2) In the Iranian war games, Iran also spends hours moving the TELs into position and preparing them for launch
3) The 'magazine' missile launch system clearly also takes a long time to fully load and likely cannot launch more than 1 missile / minute (for a maximum of 5 then it has to be reloaded again, which likely takes hours)
What missiles were used in that attack? Did they have a MaRV'd warhead?

What missiles were used in that attack? Did they have a MaRV'd warhead?
Fateh-313 missiles, I don't think it has MaRV warhead (only the longer range variants do). Fateh-313 is an upgraded Fateh-110 with composite body enabling longer range (500km vs 300km)

I hope brother @SalarHaqq is safe.

He had plenty of enemies. Like the old saying goes, great men and great minds have too many enemies and without enemies you have no difference with eggplant.
He is intelligent and have good knowledge and manners, but he does not understand strengths of some countries well enough and he takes a stand on bad / questionable information and claims. This is the problem of Muslims on a broader level. All can see Islamic countries and entities getting smoked or bend to accept terms. Most have no strategy and are picking fights time and again only to suffer further setbacks. Rinse and repeat.

Be calm. It is not the moment.

Iran needs a long term strategy. Refurbish IRIAF and IRIN. And for that you need money. And for money you need throw away SWIFT and US Dollar. It takes time.

Everybody wants Israel bite the dust. But nowadays it is suicidal.

Be calm. It is not the moment.

Iran needs a long term strategy. Refurbish IRIAF and IRIN. And for that you need money. And for money you need throw away SWIFT and US Dollar. It takes time.

Everybody wants Israel bite the dust. But nowadays it is suicidal.
You forget most important tools:

Nuclear missile

Back
Top Bottom