What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iranian and Hezbollah missiles just received new coordinates.

Iran-linked "Moses Staff" group exposes the location of Unit 8200 HQ and Mossad HQ. Unit 8200 is a top secret military intelligence branch of the IDF, the equivalent of the NSA in the USA. Both are alleged to be in the city of Ramat HaSharon, north of Tel Aviv.

Unit 8200 HQ is alleged to be at 32.143323, 34.803761

Mossad HQ is alleged to be at 32.145035, 34.804912

I didn't know that Moses Staff was an Iranian group, is this based upon the narrative that anyone who fight Israel is Iranian/Iran backed or proven/claimed by the group itself?

Also Hamas being eradicated by IDF is a big joke, besides genocidal bombing, they will never be capable of ground warfare and more and more videos will come out of Kornets hitting their armored vehicles, they are going straight into deep mud.

But now Haqq is gone and Hack is here. Strange
I would like to address the seeming transformation that has occurred over the past week with respect to Salar. The first thing I will provide as a disclaimer is the mere fact that Haqq is an alternate account that is indeed copying me. While I have adopted the moniker "Hack", he had left me no choice as he donned my username as a magician would a cloak, and in a typically felonious manner, proceeded to assume my identity and post for me, a truly confusing doppelgänger scenario which invoked existential anxiety in me. Who is this cretin who uses my identity to post simplistic propagandist takes and embarrasses me with his terrible grasp of basic mathematics and argumentation?

I decided this week to put an end to it as it was the umpteenth time Haqq utilized me, the real Salar, to abuse and slander other members of this forum, as he seemingly cannot stop himself from doing. Furthermore, Salar's proclivity to become hostile with those who contradict his propagandistic perspectives further sullies my name and makes it inconceivable for me to operate. Others have highlighted that he is a mere propagandist, and this realization ultimately forced my hand to act, to launder the reputation of the real Salar, me, and expose the true "hack", him.

Should he decide to return to this forum and assume my identity (and even my style of speech and vocabulary) again, there will be a predicament where two Salars must coexist in tandem, for which I urge forum members today and henceforth that I am the real Salar, and Haqq is a Pakistani Shi'a extremist that exists solely as the mouthpiece for the Islamic Republic, with cartoonish qualities in said propagandizing, imperiling my reputation and standing. One day there will be a real forum messaging showdown between me and this pretender, and the imposter's account will be vanquished, like the army of Isra"el".

This, my readers, is the hack behind the Haqq username. As you can see, he's not even Iranian.

My surprise operation coincided with his slandering and abuse of others, and it is my principled position that this charade must not be allowed to continue festering hatred on this community of like-minded individuals. For we are all here to assess and speak of Iran's military, with accuracy, efficiency, and openness to disagreement. Unfortunately, the person behind the Haqq account, who took my name, Salar, is interested only in repeating nonsensical propaganda talking points.

Know that of the two Salars, I am the real Salar, and Haqq is the real hack. For all we know his over the top veneration of Khamenei shows a lack of nuance, commonly associated with Isra"el"i, Saudi, or Pakistani pretenders that wish to obfuscate the realities in Iran. The very fact that @Muhammed45, another vulgar member of this forum, thinks this imposter is a "great mind" reveals to us all how the brain drain in Iran has degenerated the once pristine Aryan intellectual tradition.

As for @Muhammed45's groveling over this cartoon character, it reveals the mind of a brainwashed Arab emigre to Iran that cannot but help himself when it comes to "khaaye-maali", which reduces him to a mere angry NPC. It is my hope these two fanatics precipitously subside in their soft power. It is my hope, that with my return to claim the title of Salar, that these two imposters will go back to the Pakistani military section of this site and no longer associate with anything Iranian. Muhammed, go back to your desert-dwelling and work hard to get your so-beloved government to put their money where their proverbial mouths are, and support the Palestinian people, instead of wasting your time sycophantically soliciting the obvious propagandists here. And, as I say again, it is time for this forum to unanimously shout "won't the real Salar, please stand up, please stand up".

By the way, this hack's behavior directly violates PDF's following rules, amounting to three counts of serious violation (if necessary, I can find five examples of each violation to prove the case):

"Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization."

"Impersonating / multiple accounts

Everyone on PDF is allowed one account; usage of multiple IDs or impersonation of any user for any purposes would result in a ban. Users are requested to contact the management in case of dual accounts may be used in order to not be penalized for multiple accounts."

"Personal attacks

Do not attack any individual nor use any abusive language towards their ethnic / national / religious identity for any purpose."

Source: Pakistan Defence Forum Rules

Henceforth, any meaningful enforcement of forum rules would require banning Haqq and making an example out of that disgrace such that no one else commits his crimes, and such that the forum becomes a safe venue for fruitful discourse.

Last edited:
I would like to address the seeming transformation that has occurred over the past week with respect to Salar. The first thing I will provide as a disclaimer is the mere fact that Haqq is an alternate account that is indeed copying me. While I have adopted the moniker "Hack", he had left me no choice as he donned my username as a magician would a cloak, and in a typically felonious manner, proceeded to assume my identity and post for me, a truly confusing doppelgänger scenario which invoked existential anxiety in me. Who is this cretin who uses my identity to post simplistic propagandist takes and embarrasses me with his terrible grasp of basic mathematics and argumentation?

I decided this week to put an end to it as it was the umpteenth time Haqq utilized me, the real Salar, to abuse and slander other members of this forum, as he seemingly cannot stop himself from doing. Furthermore, Salar's proclivity to become hostile with those who contradict his propagandistic perspectives further sullies my name and makes it inconceivable for me to operate. Others have highlighted that he is a mere propagandist, and this realization ultimately forced my hand to act, to launder the reputation of the real Salar, me, and expose the true "hack", him.

Should he decide to return to this forum and assume my identity (and even my style of speech and vocabulary) again, there will be a predicament where two Salars must coexist in tandem, for which I urge forum members today and henceforth that I am the real Salar, and Haqq is a Pakistani Shi'a extremist that exists solely as the mouthpiece for the Islamic Republic, with cartoonish qualities in said propagandizing, imperiling my reputation and standing. One day there will be a real forum messaging showdown between me and this pretender, and the imposter's account will be vanquished, like the army of Isra"el".

This, my readers, is the hack behind the Haqq username. As you can see, he's not even Iranian.

My surprise operation coincided with his slandering and abuse of others, and it is my principled position that this charade must not be allowed to continue festering hatred on this community of like-minded individuals. For we are all here to assess and speak of Iran's military, with accuracy, efficiency, and openness to disagreement. Unfortunately, the person behind the Haqq account, who took my name, Salar, is interested only in repeating nonsensical propaganda talking points.

Know that of the two Salars, I am the real Salar, and Haqq is the real hack. For all we know his over the top veneration of Khamenei shows a lack of nuance, commonly associated with Isra"el"i, Saudi, or Pakistani pretenders that wish to obfuscate the realities in Iran. The very fact that @Muhammad45, another vulgar member of this forum, thinks this imposter is a "great mind" reveals to us all how the brain drain in Iran has degenerated the once pristine Aryan intellectual tradition.

As for @Muhammed45's groveling over this cartoon character, it reveals the mind of a brainwashed Arab emigre to Iran that cannot but help himself when it comes to "khaaye-maali", which reduces him to a mere angry NPC. It is my hope these two fanatics precipitously subside in their soft power. It is my hope, that with my return to claim the title of Salar, that these two imposters will go back to the Pakistani military section of this site and no longer associate with anything Iranian. Muhammed, go back to your desert-dwelling and work hard to get your so-beloved government to put their money where their proverbial mouths are, and support the Palestinian people, instead of wasting your time sycophantically soliciting the obvious propagandists here. And, as I say again, it is time for this forum to unanimously shout "won't the real Salar, please stand up, please stand up".

By the way, this hack's behavior directly violates PDF's following rules, amounting to three counts of serious violation (if necessary, I can find five examples of each violation to prove the case):

"Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization."

Everyone on PDF is allowed one account; usage of multiple IDs or impersonation of any user for any purposes would result in a ban. Users are requested to contact the management in case of dual accounts may be used in order to not be penalized for multiple accounts."

"Personal attacks

Do not attack any individual nor use any abusive language towards their ethnic / national / religious identity for any purpose."

Henceforth, any meaningful enforcement of forum rules would require banning Haqq and making an example out of that disgrace such that no one else commits his crimes, and such that the forum becomes a safe venue for fruitful discourse.
:rofl:

My guess is, the leadership of this forum had a hand in highjacking @SalarHaqq 's account.

Let's see.

Know that of the two Salars, I am the real Salar, and Haqq is the real hack. For all we know his over the top veneration of Khamenei shows a lack of nuance, commonly associated with Isra"el"i, Saudi, or Pakistani pretenders that wish to obfuscate the realities in Iran. The very fact that @Muhammed45, another vulgar member of this forum, thinks this imposter is a "great mind" reveals to us all how the brain drain in Iran has degenerated the once pristine Aryan intellectual tradition.

"Propaganda

"Personal attacks

Trying far too hard to absurdity. Waiting for the ‘real’ Gauk. Hack this.

I always wonder why some people here are so strange.
Look at this troll here!
His comment is in Iraqi Army section.
Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۲۹_۰۱۱۵۵۶.jpg

He probably forgot to comment with his Iraqi account

Back
Top Bottom