What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran has to declare war against Israel and Hezbollah has to launch and invasion. Enough is enough. If Gaza is flattened and Hamas is destroyed this whole regional resistance will fall flat and Iran will be next.

It’s the responsibility of those who funded the resistance movement to go all out now and have some faith in god. All you have to do is commence and god will grant victory . Iran has to threaten WAR. HEZBOLLAH MUST ATTACK OR PERISH.

Iran has to declare war against Israel and Hezbollah has to launch and invasion. Enough is enough. If Gaza is flattened and Hamas is destroyed this whole regional resistance will fall flat and Iran will be next.

It’s the responsibility of those who funded the resistance movement to go all out now and have some faith in god. All you have to do is commence and god will grant victory . Iran has to threaten WAR. HEZBOLLAH MUST ATTACK OR PERISH.
Dude, why is Palestine only an issue for Iran and its allies?

Palestine solidarity and help is not only in Iran hands or its allied, Iran doesn't have a contract with Palestine

This exact kind of emotional state and reaction is exactly what led the west to fail in Iraq and in the region as a whole, acting with emotion instead of looking the thing as a whole

Hamas is not destroyed, in fact they seem to have inflicted casualties from an Israeli assault with genocidal bombing runs, Israel (the only democracy in West Asia) apply military censorship, they will never say how much IDF militants they lost besides civilians for hasbara purposes

- Hamas is still here, HZ is still here

- Iran won a big point and KSA will probably have to wait for normalization

- Israel has been completely, from A to Z exposed, their intel and army, the invincible image is gone right now, this is not Netflix series that will save their image

- Iran watches closely Israel, the only difference is that one is put to nudity and in a full state of war, that cannot even lead ground assaults and is criticized worldwide and another that is taking big notes and going forward for preparation, readiness, militarily and industrially according to the notes

Waiting for an immediate response is what led the west to their failure, their strike of last night in Syria being so weak and achieveing 0 long term damage, i doubt anyone in Iran wants to copy their emotional actions and strategies.

I await the speech from our steadfast leader, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei. At this very moment, 2.5 million brave Basij have volunteered to rescue Palestine and evaporate the Zionist scum.

The moment the order is given and the ramparts give way to a deluge of Islamic and Aryan anger, we will flood the Levant with seas of martyr's blood and like a tsunami, we will push Tel Aviv to the sea. I am entirely confident that our valiant Basij warriors having their hands full in occupied Palestine will not become an opportunity for the fifth column of bourgeoisie liberal traitors to attempt to overthrow our great republic from within. For I know for fact the Zionist scum and their American lapdogs will try just such a thing.

For that, I am confident our great leader can invite HezbAllah reservists to sustain order in the streets of our cities, to make sure all women are clothed properly as per the dictates of Islamic law. I look forward to traitors shrieking on Reza Pahlavi twitter that "these people don't even speak Farsi" when describing the temporary security forces.

1698450340132.png

Well whatever happens we all know it’s going to be bloody. Hamas from their calculations I’m assuming thinking it will be worth it if they get the Israelis into their tunnels close quarter fighting Hamas home game advantage, if they don’t take out 1000 or more soldiers in those tunnels its not going to be considered a win.i have been watching some of those night ground fighting is it me but some of those explosions seem to be ieds air support will be very minimal with so many troops especially with all that house to house fighting, mainly attack helicopters and drones with smaller ordnances.

I await the speech from our steadfast leader, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei. At this very moment, 2.5 million brave Basij have volunteered to rescue Palestine and evaporate the Zionist scum.

The moment the order is given and the ramparts give way to a deluge of Islamic and Aryan anger, we will flood the Levant with seas of martyr's blood and like a tsunami, we will push Tel Aviv to the sea. I am entirely confident that our valiant Basij warriors having their hands full in occupied Palestine will not become an opportunity for the fifth column of bourgeoisie liberal traitors to attempt to overthrow our great republic from within. For I know for fact the Zionist scum and their American lapdogs will try just such a thing.

For that, I am confident our great leader can invite HezbAllah reservists to sustain order in the streets of our cities, to make sure all women are clothed properly as per the dictates of Islamic law. I look forward to traitors shrieking on Reza Pahlavi twitter that "these people don't even speak Farsi" when describing the temporary security forces.
Uuuggghh you really have way to much time on your hands 🤦‍♂️

Uuuggghh you really have way to much time on your hands 🤦‍♂️

You would certainly benefit from a lesson or two in proper English. Your absolutely mind-bending run-on paragraphs are nauseating to read; giving people here vertigo. You are lucky I even stopped by to read your drivel. Remember what us Iranians are doing for your people, which your own people refuse to do for you.

You would certainly benefit from a lesson or two in proper English. Your absolutely mind-bending run-on paragraphs are nauseating to read; giving people here vertigo. You are lucky I even stopped by to read your drivel. Remember what us Iranians are doing for your people, which your own people refuse to do for you.
Yeah you should see my texting it’s worse……doesn’t change the fact you have to much time on your hands…also to be fair I don’t think you’re not Iranian. I have you on ignore not really worth my poor grammar skills to argue with you my…………assuming Israeli American.

Btw this is a separate story happened yesterday I was at work and I had a Ultra Orthodox Jew come to me asking me where I’m from I told him I said I live in Fort Lauderdale, he asks me no where was I born I told him Ohio, he asks me if I’m being a smart *** I said yes……..he said he was going to have me fired from my job I said cool I turn to the owner of my distribution company and ask him did I say anything wrong to be able to get me fired he says no but he turns to the guy and tells him to go **** himself.

PS true story my boss brought this up himself he says you beat a a pit bull everyday and just give him enough food to just barely survive in life. Do you think that pit bull isn’t going to bite one day he says he may not agree with everything Hamas did but he can understand.

Iran has to make a nuclear bomb and announce it fast. There is no other way to confront the Zionist enemy other than strength.

Iran must also prepare for full on war, it might be imposed on Iran any minute. As for now , they should mobilise all the proxy forces they can .. arm them and push them towards the occupied territories from all directions.

Yeah you should see my texting it’s worse……doesn’t change the fact you have to much time on your hands…also to be fair I don’t think you’re not Iranian. I have you on ignore not really worth my poor grammar skills to argue with you my…………assuming Israeli American.

Btw this is a separate story happened yesterday I was at work and I had a Ultra Orthodox Jew come to me asking me where I’m from I told him I said I live in Fort Lauderdale, he asks me no where was I born I told him Ohio, he asks me if I’m being a smart *** I said yes……..he said he was going to have me fired from my job I said cool I turn to the owner of my distribution company and ask him did I say anything wrong to be able to get me fired he says no but he turns to the guy and tells him to go **** himself.

PS true story my boss brought this up himself he says you beat a a pit bull everyday and just give him enough food to just barely survive in life. Do you think that pit bull isn’t going to bite one day he says he may not agree with everything Hamas did but he can understand.

I do not concern myself with your musings about me. I know I am superior, I feel superior, therefore, I will treat you as a mere peon. People like me move the world, affecting people like you for good or for ill. Know your proverbial place.

As for the rest of your personal diatribe, I don't "give a shit", as Anglo-Americans would say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom