What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

US Sec of State Blinken:
  • "None of the funds that have now gone to Qatar have actually been spent or accessed in any way."
  • "Indeed, funds in that account are overseen by the [US] Treasury Department [and] can only be dispensed for humanitarian goods [...] and never touch Iranian hands."
  • "We have strict oversight of the funds and we retain the right to freeze them."

Unfortunately we can't rely on IR officials to tell us the truth so we have to find out from US officials. And it is even worse than I thought.

US Sec of State Blinken:
  • "None of the funds that have now gone to Qatar have actually been spent or accessed in any way."
  • "Indeed, funds in that account are overseen by the [US] Treasury Department [and] can only be dispensed for humanitarian goods [...] and never touch Iranian hands."
  • "We have strict oversight of the funds and we retain the right to freeze them."

Unfortunately we can't rely on IR officials to tell us the truth so we have to find out from US officials. And it is even worse than I thought.

What evidence is there that this type is speaking truth? Why had they been giving different information before, never claiming to have oversight over the funds?

Last edited:

US Sec of State Blinken:

Why you believe these American Democrats ?!
They are under pressure of Republicans and they want to spread false information for covering their weakness against Iran.

Why you believe these American Democrats ?!
They are under pressure of Republicans and they want to spread false information for covering their weakness against Iran.
Blinken has proven to be more reliable than any Iranian politician or media

Iran can easily prove him wrong by using those funds but guess what, they haven't

Blinken has proven to be more reliable than any Iranian politician or media

Iran can easily prove him wrong by using those funds but guess what, they haven't
Why Iran need a show in media when they get all they wanted?

Why Iran need a show in media when they get all they wanted?
I don't think they wanted to have $6 billion transferred from South Korea to Qatar only to be frozen again before they could even use $1 of it

So the country that said Quran burning is allowed due to freedom of speech, the country that said Humilating images of religious figures (of Islam) is allowed due to freedom of speech.

Is banning freedom of speech and right to assembly —when it favors Muslims.

French have always been racist ****s but hypocrisy is at its finest.

So the country that said Quran burning is allowed due to freedom of speech, the country that said Humilating images of religious figures (of Islam) is allowed due to freedom of speech.

Is banning freedom of speech and right to assembly —when it favors Muslims.

French have always been racist ****s but hypocrisy is at its fine
The hypocrisy is at never seen before levels, this is the main page of the main french MSM (which is owned by a Jew), they are comparing the attack to the "Bataclan attack" in which 2 Salafi from ISIS entered a theater and killed 80+ people, they are comparing it with emotional things that happened in France (by ISIS) to incite emotion

This is called atrocity propaganda, inciting people emotions and hatred, in order to justify the ongoing umpteenth zionist genocide, hopefully the exodus would be the best option to remove Zionists from the region and get them back operate inside the US and EU
1697145231903.png

Screenshot_982.png

Latest zionist propaganda stunt: Hamas "left "I"SIS flags at attacked sites".

Conveniently, after Netanyahu uttered "Hamas is "I"SIS", they publish a photograph of this kind. Infantilizing, confirmation bias-like propaganda.

As if it placing such a flag on the ground and pretending it's the work of Hamas was a complicated thing to do.

Nobody asks why Hamas would proceed with such when they have nothing to do with "I"SIS and even fought local Gazan salafist-"jihadist" groups in the past.

Last edited:
All the European Regimes and Median are coruptet by Zionist Influence or stupid or ignorant people. Only some Diplomates know the Truth an try to Do somthing but they speak ageinst a wall that have no ears.
The only hop and the big Chance now is with a powerfull China, russia that is not in good friendship with the West. And a United muslim uma to kick back israel in the sea.
Germany is so stupid, democracy, freedom of speech. all is ok if you are a gay a Vegetarien, a öko Terrorist that glues them self on the Street. to stop Cars to drive there. Or feminists or every other thing. every body can say Garbage and discriminate other if they dont do there stupid Thing. But if you speak about palestine and you are not on the Side of Israel. You are stupid, you are a Antisemit, you are ageinst our Stadt. What i only Tell my opinion, freedom of speech. The german Regime is brainwashed. They folow Israel to hell if Israel ask them thats there idiotic Agenda from germany. Oh we have do so much pain to your people. Now we help you that nobody can do somthing to you. Without questions. We are your slaves you now our Master if you sloughter the hole world we stand with you litle cute lovly Israel you are so kind to every one. All other are evil. All are brain washed stupid idiots here in the goverment. Mybe they have a Chip inside there brain. Warning Warning, Palestine issu. Brain deactivation initialised. Cute Israel programing activated.

sorry german TV Media piss me off today. With there zionist influence.

I am happy about the iranien suport for palestine good Bless the resistance Front from iran to Libanon to syria to palestine to yemen to iraq. i hope the arabs join them.

From the outset, incompetent IRI officials and affiliated media have been issuing disinformation about this arrangement for a naive domestic audience. Specifically, that the funds are not limited to humanitarian goods, which everyone else fully denies.

According to every report I have seen, the $6 billion has not been used at all yet. While the 'hostages' are already back in the USA, and now the $6 billion is frozen. Genius.

I still remember Professor Marandi (who I respect hugely for his sacrifices in the imposed war and think is an important voice for Iran in the West) saying a 'hard Winter' awaits Europe and so Iran doesn't need to re-enter the JCPOA. That aged well.
You have no idea what you’re spewing. Stop The Nag. Be silent and learn.

Keep your eyes on the ball folks. This was a strategic and mortal blow to Zionia. Period.

Trump accidentally releases confidential information about extrajudicial assassination of Shahid Soleimani:

Trump told a rally in Palm Beach on Wednesday how Bibi backed out of the joint US-Israeli op to kill Iran's IRGC Commander Qassem Soleimani in 2020 might be classified, but oopsies.

“You know, I did have a bad experience with Israel, though. When we took out Soleimani. It was us and Israel working as a group and we knew where he was. We knew how he was coming in. We knew the plane, we knew everything. We worked on it for weeks, for months, actually, but we worked on it for weeks.

And the night before. Nope, I don't think this has ever been told. They'll say, 'Oh, it's classified information'. Well, maybe it is, but I don't think so....

Israel was going to do this with us... And the night before it happened, I got a call that Israel will not be participating in this attack.

So (I said) let's do it. And he (Soleimani) came on to the plane and we followed them right from the Situation Room. We followed the whole thing. And about 15 seconds later, it was all over. And we did it. But I'll never forget. I'll never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down. That was a very terrible thing."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom