What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

IAF continuing to attack HZ in south Lebanon.

Let’s see if Nasrallah goes to war or continues to stay away from broader conflict.
Downing one of their Apache would be the best answer, they start to get very annoying. Hezbollah has everything to do so, it would kill only the two operators.

National security council + Raisi failed Iran for negotiating such a dumb *** deal that had no fail safe mechanism if US went back on their word.

Cash delivered by hand or gold should have been the only acceptable method. Now US will likely award this money to Israel for compensation or use it as one huge bargaining chip.

For a country like US or Russia or China. $6B isn’t that much. For iran it’s significant at a time of heavy sanctions.
Qatar apparently has said they did not freeze the funds.

It's gonna be a tough war for Gaza, personally I think they can hold the urban areas, but they will lose via starvation and low inventories.

They would need some sort of CAS through long range fires to aid them.

Qatar apparently has said they did not freeze the funds.

It's gonna be a tough war for Gaza, personally I think they can hold the urban areas, but they will lose via starvation and low inventories.

They would need some sort of CAS through long range fires to aid them.

Depends on how vast that tunnel network is. Presumably assuming 30-40K miltants make a last stand then it will be bloody.

But remember Mosul. That was against 10-15K ISIS fighters which were about the same level of skill as Hamas.

Iraq + Allies took it back. So there is not much of a victory if no one steps in to help Hamas.

1697257007660.png

If this is true then HZ has to enter the war soon. But I don’t remember Nasrallah or any official red line being invasion of Gaza.

My only observation is this: This is likely the “best” opportunity the Axis of Resistance will be to fight Israel and get a Palestinian state. I don’t see a future where there will be a better chance. Because if Israel is succesful they will:

A) Occupy Gaza for next 10 years (minimum)
B) Eventually annex Gaza

So by staying out of this war Iran and the Axis will likely lose Hamas or the Hamas we know today. Whatever is left will be a severely weakened Hamas with most of its military leadership killed. So it would take years to rebuild a new Hamas and likely in West Bank or Syria since Gaza will be occupied.

srael has already bombed the Iraqi/Syria bases and Damascus airport to prevent Iran from sneaking in weapons for Syria (air defense systems) or Lebanon (more BMs).

I will leave it up to Iran war planners to decide the strategic approach here. The Israel that comes out of this will be emboldened thinking they were able to conquer Gaza while keeping Lebanon, Syria, and Iran at bay. They will view the axis as too pragmatic and worried about their own survival that they won’t risk major conflict with Israel. This is in turn will lead to more Israeli shadow attacks on Iran and HZ via sabotage, assassination , and bombings in Syria.

Remember the US and Israel are waiting for the passing of SL. He is 84 years old. Fidel Castro lived to 90. I would say that’s basically an optimistic scenario.

The passing of the SL will be the single biggest death of a world leader on the geopolitical stage since the death of Stalin. Iran will be at its weakest due to a major power vacuum created during this transition as all the factions fight to put their candidate or philosophy into place.

The wrong leader to succeed (Khurshchev) can destroy a country.

Last edited:
Depends on how vast that tunnel network is. Presumably assuming 30-40K miltants make a last stand then it will be bloody.

But remember Mosul. That was against 10-15K ISIS fighters which were about the same level of skill as Hamas.

Iraq + Allies took it back. So there is not much of a victory if no one steps in to help Hamas.
Yeah, that's why this train is not stopping and will only expand, presence of the US matters not. They cannot let Hamas and PIJ fall, I don't think the planners in Iran can allow that to happen.

If this is true then HZ has to enter the war soon. But I don’t remember Nasrallah or any official red line being invasion of Gaza.
He never did ,but others in HZ have said they are fully prepared. They know what they are doing no doubt and they will be involved when they go into Gaza.
My only observation is this: This is likely the “best” opportunity the Axis of Resistance will be to fight Israel and get a Palestinian state. I don’t see a future where there will be a better chance. Because if Israel is succesful they will:

A) Occupy Gaza for next 10 years (minimum)
B) Eventually annex Gaza

So by staying out of this war Iran and the Axis will likely lose Hamas or the Hamas we know today. Whatever is left will be a severely weakened Hamas with most of its military leadership killed. So it would take years to rebuild a new Hamas and likely in West Bank or Syria since Gaza will be occupied.

srael has already bombed the Iraqi/Syria bases and Damascus airport to prevent Iran from sneaking in weapons for Syria (air defense systems) or Lebanon (more BMs).

I will leave it up to Iran war planners to decide the strategic approach here. The Israel that comes out of this will be emboldened thinking they were able to conquer Gaza while keeping Lebanon, Syria, and Iran at bay. They will view the axis as too pragmatic and worried about their own survival that they won’t risk major conflict with Israel. This is in turn will lead to more Israeli shadow attacks on Iran and HZ via sabotage, assassination , and bombings in Syria.
HZ know what they are doing, and they will undoubtedly join the conflict. The slaughter if anything demands action from Arab world. The rest of the axis will send in volunteer forces and support to HZ from their own inventory if required, the axis will also receive re-supplies from Iran, who will then route it to Syria-Lebanon. The Iranian military industrial complex will be working full speed to re-supply equipment. The logistical line is long, but quite durable/safe.

If the US wants to get involved by attacking the SAA and Gov, along with HZ, then the rest of the axis will join, and I don't think for a moment, Jordan or Kuwait will be spared from missiles attacks. Iran will watch from afar, and work full time to re-supply all it's allies directly from Iran. The success of this war if anything relies of what is existing in current inventories of all units, and how well Iran can get a mastery of the logistical demands that comes with transporting more sea mines to Yemen for example, or Fajr rockets to HZ to continue high intensity fire.

If Israel does a raid into Iran with a few squadrons, then Iran will respond. I think this is how the ladder looks like.

Last edited:
Day after day it is obvious that Israel has become a Military Dictatorship. Last evidence was the Judiciary Law Reform that intended (well, succeded) in protecting the acting freedom of movement of the Government.

The real maneouver of Bibi now intend to cristalyze his power in a Unity Government, putting his right hand over the Parliament.

The question is after this war how he will maintain his position. If something is going wrong in this war (intervention of HZ or any islamic revolution in Egypt or Jordania (less probably) or Elsewhere, he will have an perfect reason to dissolve the Parliament.

Anyway it is clear that he took advantage of Hama´s attack and want to keep his charge like a good Dictatorship.

The 36 day war inflicted internal turmoil on Zionia and it reached a crescendo over the past year. I believe the US fanned those flames as well to dislodge Yahoo. This current situation will accelerate Yahoo’s exit. He’s distracting US strategy from Russia and Ukraine. The US won’t tolerate it.

Taking a weird turn, I don’t see it unlikely that the US is intentionally turning its eye away from the rapprochement between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Although this was marketed as a huge win for China, the US got a piece of that win too. To the detriment of Zionia.

At the end, the US wants to settle West Asia down (read Zionia) so it can carry on with it’s grand strategy with as little hindrance as possible. And a big chunk of that is removal of Yahoo.

Last edited:
Suspicious timing of a fake news by reformist newspaper Shargh: Christiano Ronaldo sentenced to/possibly be sentenced to 99 lashes in Iran.
Zionist affected Foreign media immediately copied and spread this news blowing it out of proportion.
Few days ago I wrote it's the best time now to round them up, close these zionist lie factories called reformists and sentence the responsible persons for this lie to 10-20 years jail.

Last edited:
Suspicious timing of a fake news by reformist newspaper Shargh: Christiano Ronaldo sentenced to/possibly be sentenced to 99 lashes in Iran.
Zionist affected Foreign media immediately copied and spread this news blowing it out of proportion.
Few days ago I wrote it's the best time now to round them up, close these zionist lie factories called reformists and sentence the responsible persons for this lie to 10-20 years jail.

I found out the lawyer who wrote about this to promote himself and his office:

This is his phone number: 09120906142
feel free to call him...
Labelled as fake news by multiple fact checking websites

The fake news was relayed by Indian medias before being relayed on MSN

Iran labelled it as fake and that it is an attempt to overlook what is happening in Palestine on an umpteenth fake news about Iran

Labelled as fake news by multiple fact checking websites

The fake news was relayed by Indian medias before being relayed on MSN

Iran labelled it as fake and that it is an attempt to overlook what is happening in Palestine on an umpteenth fake news about Iran
I know... But i'm talking about the source of the fake news and those who spread this news

Back
Top Bottom