What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I wonder if threats of executing hostages has prevented the abundance of airstrikes that we saw in last 48 hours. Airstrikes have dropped significantly.

Tons of airstrikes today. Plus when you do 2000+ strikes in a 350km2 area. For comparison all of Gaza Strip is less than half the size of Tehran. There isn’t much [of notable value] left to hit as time goes on.

Gaza is gonna look like Aleppo, Homs, or Mariupol soon if it hasn’t already.

Hamas and PIJ aren't under threat of extinction yet.

Israeli establishment has boxed themselves in with mission creep by setting the terms of success as “every Hamas militant killed”. Publicly stating such lofty goals is a mistake.

I'm curious, if the Negev center is struck in Dimona, whether the heavy water reactor is active or not would that cause massive radioactive exposure? If I am not mistaken they used to make plutonium there. Is that Iran's counter nuclear card?
It is still active.

These findings suggest that a successful strike on an operating Dimona reactor that breached containment and generated an explosion and fire involving the core would present effects similar to a substantial radiological weapon or dirty bomb. Although consequences would represent only a small fraction of the Chernobyl release, for Israel, a country the size of New Jersey with a population of some six million, the relative economic dislocation, population relocation, and immediate and lingering psychological trauma could be significant

While it’s possible to create a nuclear fallout it would be much smaller scale then Chernobyl and also due to reactors location in the desert the immediate surrounding would be most city of Diomona

Furthermore, Israel has taken some steps to fortify certain key parts of the plan underground. It would be tough for a BMs to do underground damage as their warheads aren’t designed for bunker buster type damage. Same goes for a swarm of S-136 that would likely come in coordination with the attack.

I think as soon as soon Israel attacks Iran or Iran attacks Israel (whichever comes first) Israel would begin a controlled emergency shutdown of the reactor to prevent a meltdown. This would reduce chances of nuclear dispersion further.

Tons of airstrikes today. Plus when you do 2000+ strikes in a 350km2 area. For comparison all of Gaza Strip is less than half the size of Tehran. There isn’t much [of notable value] left to hit as time goes on.

Hmm, interesting. Seemed relatively more quiet today. I must be mistaken then.

Israeli establishment has boxed themselves in with mission creep by setting the terms of success as “every Hamas militant killed”. Publicly stating such lofty goals is a mistake.
Agreed, seems to late to back out now if they get cold feet.
It is still active.

These findings suggest that a successful strike on an operating Dimona reactor that breached containment and generated an explosion and fire involving the core would present effects similar to a substantial radiological weapon or dirty bomb. Although consequences would represent only a small fraction of the Chernobyl release, for Israel, a country the size of New Jersey with a population of some six million, the relative economic dislocation, population relocation, and immediate and lingering psychological trauma could be significant

While it’s possible to create a nuclear fallout it would be much smaller scale then Chernobyl and also due to reactors location in the desert the immediate surrounding would be most city of Diomona

Furthermore, Israel has taken some steps to fortify certain key parts of the plan underground. It would be tough for a BMs to do underground damage as their warheads aren’t designed for bunker buster type damage. Same goes for a swarm of S-136 that would likely come in coordination with the attack.

I think as soon as soon Israel attacks Iran or Iran attacks Israel (whichever comes first) Israel would begin a controlled emergency shutdown of the reactor to prevent a meltdown. This would reduce chances of nuclear dispersion further.
We have seen bunker busting warheads on shorter range tactical battlefield rockets, would not be surprised to see them on BMs as well.

Even if it causes 10% of what Chernobyl was going to do (which is basically depopulate Europe), then it seems sufficient to cause a mass exodus situation. Naturally, the Palestinians and Jordanians would be depopulated as well. I just wonder if this is a sufficient threat to counter Iranian weaknesses in this area. You'd need the threat of fallout to have a radius enough to reach Tel Aviv to have MAD, Haifa would be covered by the destruction of the chemical plant which they foolishly built near the city center.

Greetings!

Yes, the US Government is an embarrassment, to many of us in America. Only thing I can do, in my sphere of influence, is to show others the best of Iranian culture.

Winter is approaching. Need to save on heating bills. Live in old house.

Remember years ago, in Detroit, there was an Iranian exhibit showing beautiful ways curtains are used in rooms, or create rooms.

Can anyone point me to good websites where I can see these designs?

Thank you.

Hmm, interesting. Seemed relatively more quiet today. I must be mistaken then.

70+ strikes using dozens of aircraft yesterday (Wednesday)

We have seen bunker busting warheads on shorter range tactical battlefield rockets, would not be surprised to see them on BMs as well.

There is not an alloy on planet Earf that can keep a warhead intact long enough to bury itself 30m+ when slamming into reinforced earth at Mach 7+

Bunker busters drop at much much lower terminal v’s.

Even if it causes 10% of what Chernobyl was going to do (which is basically depopulate Europe), then it seems sufficient to cause a mass exodus situation. Naturally, the Palestinians and Jordanians would be depopulated as well. I just wonder if this is a sufficient threat to counter Iranian weaknesses in this area. You'd need the threat of fallout to have a radius enough to reach Tel Aviv to have MAD, Haifa would be covered by the destruction of the chemical plant which they foolishly built near the city center.

You have to look at fall out isotopes per the report. One only has a half life of 8 days and the other 30 years, but the level of radiation isn’t gonna cancer = immediately.

You have to look at fall out isotopes per the report. One only has a half life of 8 days and the other 30 years, but the level of radiation isn’t gonna cancer = immediately.
So essentially, is their is no proportional conventional response to an attack that leads to radiological problem in Iran?

"The latter have now exposed Iran to potential retaliatory strike by Israel, which has done absolutely nothing to Iran, except helping Iran fight its Iraqi invaders during the eight-year Iran-Iraq war, without which Saddam Hussein might have prevailed and wrested away a large chunk of Iranian territory."

For an Iranian (in name only)-American to write this is shameful. Has he been hiding under a rock? The weirdest thing is that this is the author:

"In January 2021, Afrasiabi was arrested by the FBI on charges of working as an unregistered agent of the Iranian government. On September 18, 2023, Afrasiabi received a presidential pardon by President Biden and the pending charges against him were dropped at the pre-trial stage"

WTF :lol:

As for Iran striking Dimona, unless Israel attacks Bushehr there shouldn't be major radiological damage from even a successful attack against Natanz/Fordow as they are not active nuclear reactors, unlike Bushehr and Dimona. Attacking Bushehr would have catastrophic effects (also on Iran's neighbours) but is unlikely as it is a civilian reactor.

Thank you for posting this update. Incredibly irresponsible for Biden to use that language to supposedly confirm he has himself seen those images only to later clarify he has NOT seen any such images and was just taking the word of some Israeli reports. Genocidal rhetoric against Palestinians is at an all time high and this only adds fuel to the fire.

At least future dictators know that total sieges against civilian populations is compliant with US/EU rules of war.

US: Iran isn’t serious about negotiating a deal

Iran: I am serious, I just don’t trust you

US: Listen JCPOA was trump’s fault. Real politicians you can trust

iran: Fine, let’s do the prisoner swap

US:

Iran: you son of a bitch

I have been supporting the nationalist Right Wing political movement in the west for the last 5 years or so. The reasoning behind this was that I saw these people (Nationalist closed border conservatives) as sumwhat of a RESISTANCE against Globalists Zionist Illuminati Banking Cartel hegemony. But boy, who am I kidding ?

Whether they oppose the Globalist elite or not, they will FOREVER OPPOSE US AND BY US, I MEAN EASTERNERS. Be it Arabs or otherwise. They are deeply rooted in racism and racial superiority , PATRIOTIC or not, GLOBALISTS or not, doesn’t matter at all.

These people will lie in bed with their so called enemy Satan if it comes to keeping us under their boots. They will never ever be on our side. And these people and their obvious Racial Superiority issue is clear as Day now, wen they can clearly see with wide open eyes the ethnic genocide and the mass murder of the defenceless Palestinians at the hands of the Zionist Basta*rds.

These people will never ever side with us nd if Jesus comes out as anything … ANYTHING BUT A WHITE CAUCASIAN MAN WHOS PURE WHITE, THE RIGHT AND FAR RIGHT WOULD REBEL AGAINST HIM.

These people are sick and they will never support us no matter what injustice we go through. The Palestinian injustice is a prime example of the Character of the Uncivilised Western Civilisation.

It is still active.

It is unbelievable the pipe dreams you people have here.
Put the damn pipe down and Stop talking torkolish. Without nuclear weapons, Iran will not dare to attack Israel Dimona or any other parts of Israel, because the retaliation will be massive, such as Israel hitting Iran with Nuclear warheads all over the place, and the rest of world will wrongfully support Israel action just like they're doing in Gaza now. You can bet your behind on this.

At best, Iran will only fire some symbolic missiles falling into desert hitting a couple of empty structures to claim some kind of revenge (
of course, they will notify Israelis 5 hours in advance of the attack- Sounds familiar to you traitor azaris?), then chant death to America and Israel, just like you azaris did when they killed Gen. Soliemani (how the hell they knew his whereabouts at the time, is a "mystery"). We're still waiting for your 'so called' revenge on that gig.
Now, do you really expect us to believe you are going to revenge Israel for Gaza by hitting Dimona or key ports in Israel? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
You're SOOOOOO funny, dude in painful way.
Where do you get your opium from? Baku dispensary? lol

When mosad and ISIS set up shops in Iraqi city, IRGC missiled their base. Good job, dear! However, when mossad, isis, and azari turko brothers set up a base in AzarISISjan to lob terrorist attacks inside Iran and elsewhere, Iran did nothing, except some saber-rattling .
This mosad-azari base is still there, expanding rapidly, and getting very sophisticated, so expect some sophisticated operations from your kosher brother azari-torko-ISIS and their mate mossad, while Russia will be smiling on the side, you know what I mean.

While jews are massacring 1.8 mil palis in Gaza, your Sunni brothers like Mohamed Bone Saw, and all those Persian Gulf banana republic patrol stations have signed the Abraham accord with Israel against Iran and the rest of the muslim world. Azaris and the Turkey are also closely cooperating with Israel against Iran and other Shias.

The rest of the Sunni countries including paskistan have yet to lift a finger to help Gaza except trash talking Israel actions in Gaza and issuing empty threats at this point. It is only Shia who are saving Palis from extinction, while their own Sunni brothers are looking the other way,

At the end of the day when it is all said and done, They will all blame Iran for Isaeli massacring Palistinians In Gaza, and Israel walks away from a genocide unskathed again while Iran will talke the rap and punishment for it; all your neighbors will blame you. Would you like to bet?

Screenshot_981.png

:drag:

Indicates sideration, confusion and domestic inconsistency between ruling factions of the USA regime.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter because unlike zio-American imperialists Iran does not treat her partners and allies as vassals so naturally Iran does not order the Palestinians around either, that's a genuine no-brainer.

The Palestinian Resistance visited Iran's free-of-charge university of empowerment, open to all legitimate liberation movements. This honor undisputably goes to the Islamic Republic, and it represents onto itself a huge strategic blow to the empire. Blow whose source the empire has proven blatantly incapable of defeating for the past forty four years. As time passes Iran's defense capabilities are only getting stronger and stronger, further cementing Iranian deterrence against military aggression by the empire.

Unconfirmed reports that Biden is looking at ways to freeze $6 billion of Iranian assets held in Qatar.

The same $6 billion that was recently 'released' from Japan and now held in Qatari banks in escrow.

As official Iranian sources clarified, the money's held by Iranian banks not foreign ones.

Would be a massive embarrassment for the Raisi administration if it happens.

Iran should arrest 100 more Iranian-Americans the next day if this is confirmed. Absolute treachery.

More likely to happen under the present administration than under reformists and moderates, opposed as the latter are to the very policy of Resistance against USA imperialism.

Biden has officially confirmed the Hamas beheading children story.

I'd say endorsed, confirmed would tend to imply the story's true and Biden removed doubt. Western and zionist military aggression is dependent upon bogus atrocity propaganda, false flags etc.

US can only freeze if it’s in a western bank or in US dollars.

Blame Iran for being dumb enough to keep it in US dollars and accept oversight of its own cash and not negotiate to repatriate the assets to a foreign (or domestic) bank of its choosing.

The money is held by Iranian banks according to official Iranian sources.

I have been supporting the nationalist Right Wing political movement in the west for the last 5 years or so. The reasoning behind this was that I saw these people (Nationalist closed border conservatives) as sumwhat of a RESISTANCE against Globalists Zionist Illuminati Banking Cartel hegemony. But boy, who am I kidding ?

This supposedly anti-globalist right in the west - with the exception of a few fringe groups that wield no influence, is controlled opposition through and through.

The bulk of it is following a national-zionist orientation, lashing out against Moslem migrants but at the same time acting as footmen for a zionist oligarchy which historically had been among the main advocates of the mass immigration policy in the first place. This is visible in their staunch support for the zionist entity. They are useful idiots for what they themselves call the deep state, their upper echelons possibly trained agents or coerced through kompromats (e.g. Epstein videos and the like).

Last edited:
"The latter have now exposed Iran to potential retaliatory strike by Israel, which has done absolutely nothing to Iran, except helping Iran fight its Iraqi invaders during the eight-year Iran-Iraq war, without which Saddam Hussein might have prevailed and wrested away a large chunk of Iranian territory."

For an Iranian (in name only)-American to write this is shameful. Has he been hiding under a rock? The weirdest thing is that this is the author:

"In January 2021, Afrasiabi was arrested by the FBI on charges of working as an unregistered agent of the Iranian government. On September 18, 2023, Afrasiabi received a presidential pardon by President Biden and the pending charges against him were dropped at the pre-trial stage"

WTF :lol:

Those who followed Kaveh Afrasiabi's work over the years know this recent paper represents a complete u-turn from his usual perspective.

In fact Afrasiabi, a full fledged academic who had taught at Harvard, continuously came under flak in the west because his analyses were deemed "too sympathetic" towards the Islamic Republic. During the so-called Green movement fitna of 2009 for instance, he rightly evidenced holes in the oppositionist narrative and moreover he methodically highlighted the bullying nature of anti-Iran policies implemented by imperialist powers.

In the end the USA regime under Trump hauled him before the courts under the pretext that he failed to register as a lobbyist for the Iranian government given some payment they claimed he received from an institution linked to Iran.

The unexpected tone of this recent article - to my knowledge (one of) the first after a long hiatus, is likely the result of Afrasiabi being blackmailed by the regime in Washington, to either drop his scholarly stance or be imprisoned again. Afrasiabi was among the Iranians freed in the recent prisoner swap.

"Freedom of speech" and "academic freedom", NATO-style. Nauseating levels of hipocrisy and mendacity.

Last edited:
Bildschirmfoto_2023-10-12_17-41-37.png

This makes sense. The easiest way in a war against Israel is to take their air force to level zero by destroying all the airfields. And that is why the US send ACs cause these are airfields the israel airforce can land and refuel ect. if no more airfields in israel exists.

Back
Top Bottom