What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I can’t believe this War Lord thinks he can stage a coup. At least the German coup to assassinate Hitler and seize power during WW2 made actual sense in terms of the plan. This guy is gonna storm Moscow with 10K-20K soldiers? This is dumber than Turkish coup attempt.

CIA is getting sloppy and burning assets left and right.
he is more dangrous , he simply start a civil war ... coup are usually more restricted and less destructive ...

URGENT: "It's the end of the rebellion, the Wagners are returning to their bases" (Prigozhin

URGENT - Yevgeny Prigozhin would have obtained the resignation of the couple Choïgou and Guerassimov, according to Russian sources

This kind of anti-intellectualism is not going to fix anything

They made official and bold claims with video evidence, only an idiot will pretend everything is fine and scream "hasbara" to himself

Stuxnet was "hasbara"? Blowing up Natanz centrifuge assembly plant was "hasbara"? Stealing entire trove of top-secret nuclear docs was "hasbara"? Please do better

This kind of anti-intellectualism is not going to fix anything

They made official and bold claims with video evidence, only an idiot will pretend everything is fine and scream "hasbara" to himself

Stuxnet was "hasbara"? Blowing up Natanz centrifuge assembly plant was "hasbara"? Stealing entire trove of top-secret nuclear docs was "hasbara"? Please do better
"Evidence"

i can pay any man 200$ to speak persian and tell him to say some bullshit
And i can pay any man 200$ to speak Hebrew and tell him to say some bullshit, look at the cleaner that took photos of PM laptop

Like i'm going to trust Israeli defense ministry twitter bullshit hasbara they already did 500 times with their "thwarted terrorist attack", if we follow their claims, Iran failed at least 100 terrorist attacks that have thwarted by mossad and CIA

Stuxnet was "hasbara"?
Yes this is a part of hasbara, this virus didn't do long term damage as well as assembly part, nothing happened since a nuclear security branch has been formed in 2022, like Israeli bombings in Syria, no long term damage, these are made to make hasbara again fouling people into thinking they've arrested a 100th Iranian terrorist and that they destroyed a Hezbollah convoy

Stop being this credulous with this twitter mass BS

Back
Top Bottom