What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I wouldnt be counting on the west for any "economic relief" if I was irans leaders,in fact I wouldnt even count on them to abide by the terms of ANY deal,even a less for less type deal.
What should be on offer is one of those "more for less" deals,ie the west offers iran more in concessions and in return iran gives up less.
Sounds like the perfect win-win :azn:
Hey man, I'm just saying what I see on the news. Didn't they say they are open to negotiating now?

I've always maintain it is pointless to negotiate since their will be no tangible benefit in the long term, the only benefit is freeing up stolen and frozen money for the short term, but then you are giving up capabilities permanently. Then they'll attack you anyways later.

There should be a topic on IRI's struggle with modern narrative wars.

- "Iran International" despite being openly exposed as a Saudi/Western funded propoganda tool based in UK, is still not countered through counter-narrative building.

- Anti-Iranian state elements like SANAM are receiving Turkish state-level backing for years daily showing Maps of Separate Azerbaijan yet no counter is happening against Turkey.

Last edited:
What's going on in Russia?! Omid Dana is talking about a minor civil war between military factions! Google is bringing up results describing from a minor mutiny to an all out civil war. Reminds of the strife between the SA and the wermacht/SS in the early days of the 3rd reich

If you are so annoyed like @tsunset I actually believe some kind of bot as well lol because constantly posting random subjects I put that member on ignore.
Actually,in this case it was just my sheer exasperation and disbelief at the utter stupidity/insanity of some of the ethno-nationalist "ideas" that one seems to see more of these days.
Its like looking at some fantasy map of middle earth or westeros,except you actually have some stupid ar$eholes out there who unfortunately seem to think that these would be great ideas.

Hey man, I'm just saying what I see on the news. Didn't they say they are open to negotiating now?

I've always maintain it is pointless to negotiate since their will be no tangible benefit in the long term, the only benefit is freeing up stolen and frozen money for the short term, but then you are giving up capabilities permanently. Then they'll attack you anyways later.
Yeah,I`m just venting/preaching to the choir,sorry about that.:oops:

What a mess Russia is starting to become.

This Mercenary warlord must have been a CIA double agent and was finally activated or more simply was just an egotistical maniac who inflated his own importance and is doing some weird power grab/mini coup.

This Mercenary warlord must have been a CIA double agent and was finally activated or more simply was just an egotistical maniac who inflated his own importance and is doing some weird power grab/mini coup.
Caution, this strikes me as a multi pronged last ditch attack on Moscow: Ukraine ‘counteroffensive’, Wagner, and an obvious psyops misinformation campaign. They did the same to Iran last year. Just a matter of holding up for a while. There’s light now at the end of the tunnel. If Russia pulls through, the war will shift to a different tempo. Russia won’t be grinding it out on the cheap bleeding the west. The strategy is clear: you’re cornered and take a final big swing. See if it lands. We’re witnessing the big swing unfold. Again, like it did in Iran last year.

As for us it behooves us to keep a clear eye on misinformation. Twitter’s flooded now with clubhouse ‘analyses’ proclaiming Russia’s demise. Let’s not get on that bandwagon and keep a sharply critical eye on things. Especially as Iranians who have a much better understanding of how these things go.

I wonder when the Iranian haters on this forum will started flooding us with ‘news’.

Last edited:

Some say it is all a show so that Ukraine might lower its guard

Any country that tries to stand up to the United States will surely be subjected to such attacks by internal enemies.
The people of the Western world are already in a frenzy as the history of the Soviet Union's dismemberment in the wake of the coup d'état is being replayed once again.
We hope that other countries will follow the example of Iran, which has patiently withstood attacks from internal enemies that have benefited the United States and united them.
Unfortunately, Russia will be finished no matter which side's military wins, and the U.S. attempt to hunt Russia down and destroy it thoroughly has been victorious.

شورش واگنر یک زنگ خطر برای ح.ا هست که داره روز به روز بیشتر به نیروهای مزدور وابسته می شه.

I can’t believe this War Lord thinks he can stage a coup. At least the German coup to assassinate Hitler and seize power during WW2 made actual sense in terms of the plan. This guy is gonna storm Moscow with 10K-20K soldiers? This is dumber than Turkish coup attempt.

CIA is getting sloppy and burning assets left and right.

Last edited:

I can’t believe this War Lord thinks he can stage a coup. At least the German coup to assassinate Hitler and seize power during WW2 made actual sense in terms of the plan. This guy is gonna storm Moscow with 10K-20K soldiers? This is dumber than Turkish coup attempt.

CIA is getting sloppy and burning assets left and right.
Are the western medias now defending Wagner? (who they labelled as war criminal nazis for a year of propaganda)

It would be funny as hell if yes

Any country that tries to stand up to the United States will surely be subjected to such attacks by internal enemies.
The people of the Western world are already in a frenzy as the history of the Soviet Union's dismemberment in the wake of the coup d'état is being replayed once again.
We hope that other countries will follow the example of Iran, which has patiently withstood attacks from internal enemies that have benefited the United States and united them.
Unfortunately, Russia will be finished no matter which side's military wins, and the U.S. attempt to hunt Russia down and destroy it thoroughly has been victorious.
If you think Russia will be dismantled and kneel in front of western powers, you are omitting hundreds of years of Russian History. The Russian people did some of the most awesome sacrifices like some other asian countries like China, Vietnam, Iran or even Japan.
This is a internal mutiny because the President and Defense Minister have been using Wagner as a stosstruppen and after some time and setbacks their commander neglected the official line marked by Putin and Shoigu. Shoigu took revenge and killed some Wagner´s soldiers after the Prighozin scandal video, and now Prighozin seems to wait the death with the boots on.
Hope no russian population or Army/Navy/Aerospace forces join the rebellious and finish this without many casualties. Those troops are excellent and they deserve the best.

Back
Top Bottom