What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This map has been circulating online recently. It was allegedly published by citizens of Azerbaijan. It refers to "The Great Turan", the idea of uniting all Turkic people under one banner. Realistically the chances of this ever coming to fruiting are slim to none. This includes territory from Russia, China, Iran among others.

View attachment 935375
facepalm.gif

:crazy::hitwall::disagree:

This map has been circulating online recently. It was allegedly published by citizens of Azerbaijan. It refers to "The Great Turan", the idea of uniting all Turkic people under one banner. Realistically the chances of this ever coming to fruiting are slim to none. This includes territory from Russia, China, Iran among others.

View attachment 935375
Future map of turkey
shzfkmcx47s11.jpg

Some one need a good kick

زمانی‌ که موضوع میزان مشارکت مردم تو انتخابات دوباره داغ شد این جمله هارو یادتون باشه

4Capture.PNG

تا اونجا که من می‌دونم وظیفه وزارت کشور برگزاری انتخابات هست و نه اینجور مسائل که اینجا عنوان شده

جالبه که این جملات رنگ‌و بوی حمایت از چند تا گروه و حزب خاص میده در حالی‌ که حقوق اساسی‌ عموم مردم داره کنار گذاشته می‌شه

چطور می‌شه انتخابات آزاد برگزار کرد در حالی‌ که مناظره که میتونه منطق، برنامه و کلی‌ نکات مثبت و منفی‌ افراد رو مشخص کنه وجود نداشته باشه یا فقط ابزاری برای افراد خاص باشه

این سیستم شبیه به انتصابات تا این که اسم انتخابات رو یدک بکشه​

And it looks like IR is buckling to a deal now for economic relief.
I wouldnt be counting on the west for any "economic relief" if I was irans leaders,in fact I wouldnt even count on them to abide by the terms of ANY deal,even a less for less type deal.
What should be on offer is one of those "more for less" deals,ie the west offers iran more in concessions and in return iran gives up less.
Sounds like the perfect win-win :azn:

Why do you love foreigners and hate Iranians so much? Why do you post irrelevant content here? Just trying to be a friend.😀

I wouldnt be counting on the west for any "economic relief" if I was irans leaders,in fact I wouldnt even count on them to abide by the terms of ANY deal,even a less for less type deal.
What should be on offer is one of those "more for less" deals,ie the west offers iran more in concessions and in return iran gives up less.
Sounds like the perfect win-win :azn:

I don’t see a ‘deal’ the chatter is more about hard transactions. Currency for speed and percentage of stockpile. Seems this time Iran my getting something real Iran’s in turn will deliver a promise. Still just chatter.

are u joker :jester::jester::jester:

View attachment 935375
are u joker :jester::jester::jester:
they are like kurds they dont know other nations Language when speaking im azari and when they are speaking only few words maybe understand its khardoghan fantasy

Large explosion heard in Herzliya, Israel Police on alert - report​

The site of the explosion in the past served as a factory of Israeli Military Industries.

A large blast rocked the central Israeli city of Herzliya on Thursday night, local residents reported along with heavy smoke and a smell of sulfur in the nearby area.

A crater with a diameter of about seven meters was formed at the site of the explosion, Fire and Rescue Services said.

"It sounded like the end of the world. We saw fire and flames from afar," a resident of Herzliya told N12. "There were very strong explosions, the whole house shook and the windows almost cracked."

The sound of the explosion was heard in Givatayim, Kiryat Ono, and Rosh Haayin, Ynet reported.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom