What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So apparently Iran was giving China a discount of $5 a barrel and now to compete with Russia, Iran has increased the discount rate to $10 a barrel.

Caution with this piece of information that has been circulating. If we take this by face value, it means there has been a boost in supply of global oil and oversupplying China who is tapping into that glut and creating a competitive challenge for suppliers. The TOTAL supply of oil has not measurably changed. Suppliers and buyers are just shifting due to geopolitical winds. This calculation must be brought into consideration before judging the validity of this news. Note, this news has been circulating for weeks and the initial sources were unreliable. Who is discounting (if at all) has been shifting from Russia then to Iran and then back again.

Last edited:
Stop twisting fact and jumping from one subject to another, you claimed twice (and more later) that Homosexuality is only genetics. That's a Fact !

I said it has a genetics origin and that most of not nearly all homosexuality cases trace their root to genetics. I even posted a study later that backed it up (although this field is not highly studied).

You are arguing schematics. I say that it is origin is genetics, and you agree origin is genetics, but that is shaped by environment. You are agreeing with me, but want to be stubborn and say because it is shaped by environment then genetics are not important.

I quoted you refuting your strange assertion, and gave you a study where they say genetics effects are around 33%, you replied Impossible that environmental reach 68%. That's another fact.

I have said this over and over again. Quoting a obscure “medical paper” that has not been peer reviewed and with no publishing in a reputable medical journal to be analyzed by fellow colleagues would not be considered reputable evidence in any serious scientific field.

Someone could publish a paper that says Dark Matter is really Caused by aliens and their artificial mass gravity. If the paper is not peer reviewed and dissected by the scientific community then what basis do I have to use it as proof that is what Dark Matter is? Quite simple logic here.

Surely something that you say is so obvious should have at a minimum have hundreds of reputable papers backing it up.

For you sir, Theologists can't study, accumulate knowledge, get doctorates, make researches, .... Ok !

Theologists that use other theology based papers to justify their conclusions is not a non-bias source. Scientific experimentation should remove all biases from the picture. Don’t twist my words.

Why bringing what X said ???

Because you said this (maybe you have amnesia):

You already stated that homosexuality is based on genetic only. None here said that's environmental only.

Some here believe it is entirely environmental.

Again, you agree it has a genetic origin, but influenced by environment. But because it is influenced by environment (in your opinion) then it is environment based and not genetic. Which to me makes zero sense. If you don’t have genetic predisposition then you won’t become homosexual no matter what environment you are exposed to. Why is this so difficult for your brain to understand?

CIA and government black programs attempted to understand a way to convert an individual to homosexuality and failed. Similar to their mind control experiments.

The article you posted I have already largely debunked as itself Isnt sure of the conclusions it stipulates. A click bait type article. There are several articles out there that support the counter position. Even though this isn’t a well researched field. It’s a bit taboo to research almost like human cloning.

Either way I will not admit that is environment based issue when their needs to be genetic predisposition. To me environment based means that homosexuality largely arises from ones environment NOT from a genetic predisposition. Which I have said repeatedly I do not believe.

I said it has a genetics origin and that most of not nearly all homosexuality cases trace their root to genetics. I even posted a study later that backed it up (although this field is not highly studied).
Even now, you are still saying the same misinformations and rubbish ....

So you still backing your " Homosexuality is genetics only" in all your statements.

You are arguing schematics. I say that it is origin is genetics, and you agree origin is genetics, but that is shaped by environment. You are agreeing with me, but want to be stubborn and say because it is shaped by environment then genetics are not important.

I have said this over and over again. Quoting a obscure “medical paper” that has not been peer reviewed and with no publishing in a reputable medical journal to be analyzed by fellow colleagues would not be considered reputable evidence in any serious scientific field.
Here obscure journal, and in 2 different post YOU said that the matter is not well studied, and there is a lack of interest and studies.....

Someone could publish a paper that says Dark Matter is really Caused by aliens and their artificial mass gravity. If the paper is not peer reviewed and dissected by the scientific community then what basis do I have to use it as proof that is what Dark Matter is? Quite simple logic here.

Surely something that you say is so obvious should have at a minimum have hundreds of reputable papers backing it up.
Huh!!! Almost every major scientific discovery, theory, ideas, ... Was snobbed and rediscovered and been giving it's due credit later

Theologists that use other theology based papers to justify their conclusions is not a non-bias source. Scientific experimentation should remove all biases from the picture. Don’t twist my words.
Not their problem if other people aren't interested to do studies in this field as you stated and acknowledged.

Because you said this (maybe you have amnesia):
Tired of looking for quotes, keep us focused of one subject

Some here believe it is entirely environmental.

Again, you agree it has a genetic origin, but influenced by environment. But because it is influenced by environment (in your opinion) then it is environment based and not genetic. Which to me makes zero sense. If you don’t have genetic predisposition then you won’t become homosexual no matter what environment you are exposed to.
Ok, what created this genetic predisposition in the first place ???

You have to clearly reply to this, or all your genetic theory is a joke.

Why is this so difficult for your brain to understand?

Again my brain isn't the subject

CIA and government black programs attempted to understand a way to convert an individual to homosexuality and failed. Similar to their mind control experiments.
Again the pseudo scientific examples of CIA , prison or whatever,.... not interested in this bullshit,

I've guided you to 300.000 years evolution (and domestication) of humans, environment and Humans genes and you are promoting false science and Big brother shows....

The article you posted I have already largely debunked as itself Isnt sure of the conclusions it stipulates. A click bait type article. There are several articles out there that support the counter position. Even though this isn’t a well researched field. It’s a bit taboo to research almost like human cloning.

Here you say again and by yourself, "it's not a well researched field" ...... But bash theologists because citing each others and getting only 1000 views 😏 ....
Either way I will not admit that is environment based issue when their needs to be genetic predisposition.
Aliens introduced in our genes this predisposition?

To me environment based means that homosexuality largely arises from ones environment NOT from a genetic predisposition. Which I have said repeatedly I do not believe.
You only believe what suits you personally, not scientific or logic evidence.

For you : Homosexuality is genetics related, we are born with a predisposition, we are born sinners, it's God's fault! God is a pervert giving us such genes in our chromosomes....

For you and alike, I guess you will say : "If you believe in God, shut up and promote Homosexuality as it's a God's hidden way of love, compassion and virtue 😁..."

According to an independent report, inflation in Turkey has actually reached more than 175% Minimum wage at $315 Euros a month. This means that something that would cost you $100 one year would cost you $275 the next year. I guess Erdonomics doesn't work. Lowering interest does not lower inflation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom