What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Us Iranians because of our Islamic and noble civil upbringing have become too friendly types. We failed to see in 90s the poison Turkey was spreading against Iran. I believe there are some elements in Turkey, not all, that have this mass delusion that they can hurt Iran. So these people open propoganda news agencies and channels to cater anti Iranian deluded minority. I literally laugh my rear bottom off when I heard Turkish stupids calling Azeris their brothers. Let alone us Azeris in Iran, the republic of Azerbaijan has not designated PKK as a terrorist organization and fully supports PKK. Surprise Surprise ... If you go to the republic you will literally find Kurds everywhere including the ones who ran away from Turkey. Many are in police and civil institutions. PKK was the brainchild of Heydar Aliyev when he was a KGB officer. USSR wanted to take a chunk out of Turkey so Mr. Turk nationalist Bozkurtlar "Aliyev" came up with the idea that why not split Turkey ? and threw republic's weight behind PKK so that when Kurdish becomes the majority in Turkey (late 2030s) they would will play the divide card. You know who opposed those activities against Turkey? IRAN. Reza Shah, Khomeini, Khamenei, IRGC none supported PKK despite us having the power to do so. Why? because we have zero problems with Turkey. Other than few internet trolls, no one in Turkey dislikes Iran and no Iranian hates Turkey. We are people who are connected by culture, history and yes GENETICS.

Btw I never shit on someone's nationalistic delusions but if they attack the country of Iran that my ancestors re-built with their blood, I don't spare them. I have a nasty reputation when it comes to smashing the delusions around the self-proclaimed identities of people. I would have never posted those genetic plots but some turkish called us azeris "irano-mongol" and then it was open season on turkish genetics which are native, not Turkic. Sorry good turkish friends, I was forced to do so. Few days ago someone was claiming that Iranians are just indo Europeans who migrated into Middle east and thus are invaders in "arab lands" of the middle east. I posted some western published papers and geno-plots and the guy never showed up on the thread again.

IRGC knows stuff about these spies that they themselves or their handlers do not know.
What you said about Arabs..I am sure it is only the "khaliji" Arabs who talk like that..too bad we can not distinguish 22 Arab countries from each other..some have glorious history and culture and then we have the "khaliji" Arabs who sit at home and money is handed over to them by the Europeans and are so rich that are desperately searching for identity, history and culture.. hey it is the same as Jews inventing "Jewish archeology "..every day making forgeries of how they lived in Palstine million years ago..lol

Caught with their pants down
amazing!...never imagined they needed soil samples from Iranian military sites...IRGC Drone following their every move..:azn::azn:
Brits..taking soil samples in Iranian desert..some are embassy staff!.
View attachment 859773
View attachment 859777

View attachment 859775

IRNA: UK’s top diplomat in Iran caught on camera spying​

ByIFP Editorial Staff
July 7, 2022
UK Embassy in Iran

IRNA reported Britain’s deputy head of mission in Iran has been caught on camera spying in the southeast of the country.
The official news agency reported, Giles Whitaker was caught on camera taking earth samples in an off-limits region in Shahdad Desert in south-central Iran while Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) was conducting military exercises in the area.
Whitaker was visiting the area with his family as tourists, but he was in fact carrying out acts of espionage, IRNA said, adding he will be expelled from the country later on after apologizing.
The brits,as one would expect,are naturally claiming that its all fake news and that their man completed his posting last year and is back home in blighty..........however,its just come to light that iran arrested several other foreigners on similar charges LAST YEAR,with the poles just now coming out and admitting that one of their citizens was taken into custody waaaay back in sept 2021.......but strangely they`re not commenting on the case.
FXAL2LiXEAI_lkW

Its literally amazing just how quiet this whole horribly embarrassing incident has been kept for the last 10 months,especially by the west,right up until now.
One wonders what the reason was for iran to finally blow the lid on the whole thing at this particular point?

What you said about Arabs..I am sure it is only the "khaliji" Arabs who talk like that..too bad we can not distinguish 22 Arab countries from each other..some have glorious history and culture and then we have the "khaliji" Arabs who sit at home and money is handed over to them by the Europeans and are so rich that are desperately searching for identity, history and culture.. hey it is the same as Jews inventing "Jewish archeology "..every day making forgeries of how they lived in Palstine million years ago..lol

Actually, it was a deluded pakistani multiple account sock with zero knowledge of west Asia or genetics in general, trying to unite Arabs and Israelis (wtf) against Iran because Iran is "Persians=Bad people" ROFL. You know this type on this forum is the most funniest for obvious reasons. I carefully just posted some DOIs of western Geno papers (Nature and Royal Society level) and he ran away. Smart choice from him.

I was careful, we are guests here. On our places like IDF/IMF used to be, it would have been a different scenario altogather.

Caught with their pants down
amazing!...never imagined they needed soil samples from Iranian military sites...IRGC Drone following their every move..:azn::azn:
Brits..taking soil samples in Iranian desert..some are embassy staff!.
View attachment 859773
View attachment 859777

View attachment 859775

IRNA: UK’s top diplomat in Iran caught on camera spying​

ByIFP Editorial Staff
July 7, 2022
UK Embassy in Iran

IRNA reported Britain’s deputy head of mission in Iran has been caught on camera spying in the southeast of the country.
The official news agency reported, Giles Whitaker was caught on camera taking earth samples in an off-limits region in Shahdad Desert in south-central Iran while Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) was conducting military exercises in the area.
Whitaker was visiting the area with his family as tourists, but he was in fact carrying out acts of espionage, IRNA said, adding he will be expelled from the country later on after apologizing.

Can you please make a thread of it ? This news should be more highlighted. We are not sleeping.

Actually, it was a deluded pakistani multiple account sock with zero knowledge of west Asia or genetics in general, trying to unite Arabs and Israelis (wtf) against Iran because Iran is "Persians=Bad people" ROFL. You know this type on this forum is the most funniest for obvious reasons. I carefully just posted some DOIs of western Geno papers (Nature and Royal Society level) and he ran away. Smart choice from him.

I was careful, we are guests here. On our places like IDF/IMF used to be, it would have been a different scenario altogather.

Can you please make a thread of it ? This news should be more highlighted. We are not sleeping.
done!..middle east forum.

The Iranian section on this forum is pretty much dead. Members argue with each other and then stop posting. We are one of the most egoistic and stubborn nation on earth.
خبر جالبی تو کشور نیست
پرتاب‌های ماهواره که بیشتر هنوز جنبه پژوهشی دارن در حالی که قرار بود تا ۲۰۲۰ تو مدار ژئو ماهواره سنگین بفرستیم
برنامه هسته‌ای که داره درجا می‌زنه و هیچ خبر خاصی سال‌ها هست که نیست و فقط سر کار هستیم
هیچ خبری از خرید نظامی یا تولید مهمی که دستاورد خاصی باشه و تغییر خاصی تو قدرت ایران ایجاد کنه هم نیست

شرایط اقتصادی که فاجعه هست
مواد غذایی تا ۶ برابر گرون شدن. روغن مثلاً ۵/۵ برابر شده
قیمت غذای بیرون دست کم ۲ برابر شده از پارسال. حتی یه قیمه سیب زمینی ساده شده ۱۰۰ هزار تومن
اجاره خونه تا ۲۰۰ درصد افزایش داشته یه سری جاها. متوسط تو تهران بالای ۱۰۰ درصد افزایش بوده از پارسال
حتی اجاره یه ۶۰ متری هم داره از حقوق‌های خوب تو تهران می‌زنه بالا. حقوق‌های متوسط ۶ - ۷ میلیون که جای خود
ماشین‌های تولید خود کشورمون نزدیک ۲ برابر شدن از پارسال. بنویس ماشین بخون لگن
بر عکس چیزی که می‌گن بیکاری کم شده از منابع انسانی شرکت‌های بزرگ می‌دونم که امسال خیلی نیرو کم گرفتن

تقریباً همه چیز مهمی که می‌بینم منفی هست
با قیمت نفت ۱۲۰ دلاری نهایت ۳ درصد رشد اقتصادی داشته باشیم بعد از حدود ۵ سال کاهش شدید تولید ناخالص ملی
بعد هم که نظر می‌دی یه مشت ماله کش میان ماله کشی کردن و مزخرف نوشتن
زمین و زمان رو به هم می‌دوزن تا بگن نه همه چیز خوب هست و داریم عالی می‌ریم جلو
زورمون حتی به طالبان دوزاری نمی‌رسه که حق آب زمین‌های کشاورزیمون رو بگیریم
ترکیه تو سوریه و عراق پایگاه دائم زده ایران زورش حتی به طالبان نمی‌رسه بعد ادعای قدرت جهانی شدن داریم
تو این شرایط واقعاً آدم چی بگه آخه. آدم چیزی نگه بهتر هست​

وزارت خزانه‌داری آمریکا روز چهارشنبه اعلام کرد اسامی ۲ فرد، ۱۳ شرکت و ۲ نفت‌کش را در فهرست تحریم‌های مرتبط با ایران قرار داده است.

ظاهرا 17 تا اسم جدید احتیاج داریم

:lol:

Hunter Biden films himself doing drugs after Joe Biden paid $75 thousand for his rehab

bring hi here by 10000 $ i put him in a Rehab that whenever he see drug he start convulsing
(well 9900$ for me and 100$ for rehab expenses)

250,000 Rubles is $4000. 200,000 Rubles a month is $3333 USD a month

considering the danger its a little low.

خبر جالبی تو کشور نیست
پرتاب‌های ماهواره که بیشتر هنوز جنبه پژوهشی دارن در حالی که قرار بود تا ۲۰۲۰ تو مدار ژئو ماهواره سنگین بفرستیم
برنامه هسته‌ای که داره درجا می‌زنه و هیچ خبر خاصی سال‌ها هست که نیست و فقط سر کار هستیم
هیچ خبری از خرید نظامی یا تولید مهمی که دستاورد خاصی باشه و تغییر خاصی تو قدرت ایران ایجاد کنه هم نیست

شرایط اقتصادی که فاجعه هست
مواد غذایی تا ۶ برابر گرون شدن. روغن مثلاً ۵/۵ برابر شده
قیمت غذای بیرون دست کم ۲ برابر شده از پارسال. حتی یه قیمه سیب زمینی ساده شده ۱۰۰ هزار تومن
اجاره خونه تا ۲۰۰ درصد افزایش داشته یه سری جاها. متوسط تو تهران بالای ۱۰۰ درصد افزایش بوده از پارسال
حتی اجاره یه ۶۰ متری هم داره از حقوق‌های خوب تو تهران می‌زنه بالا. حقوق‌های متوسط ۶ - ۷ میلیون که جای خود
ماشین‌های تولید خود کشورمون نزدیک ۲ برابر شدن از پارسال. بنویس ماشین بخون لگن
بر عکس چیزی که می‌گن بیکاری کم شده از منابع انسانی شرکت‌های بزرگ می‌دونم که امسال خیلی نیرو کم گرفتن

تقریباً همه چیز مهمی که می‌بینم منفی هست
با قیمت نفت ۱۲۰ دلاری نهایت ۳ درصد رشد اقتصادی داشته باشیم بعد از حدود ۵ سال کاهش شدید تولید ناخالص ملی
بعد هم که نظر می‌دی یه مشت ماله کش میان ماله کشی کردن و مزخرف نوشتن
زمین و زمان رو به هم می‌دوزن تا بگن نه همه چیز خوب هست و داریم عالی می‌ریم جلو
زورمون حتی به طالبان دوزاری نمی‌رسه که حق آب زمین‌های کشاورزیمون رو بگیریم
ترکیه تو سوریه و عراق پایگاه دائم زده ایران زورش حتی به طالبان نمی‌رسه بعد ادعای قدرت جهانی شدن داریم
تو این شرایط واقعاً آدم چی بگه آخه. آدم چیزی نگه بهتر هست​

درسته که شرایط کشور بده، من هم قبول دارم! اما این دلیل نمیشه بحث درباره خود کشور رو کنار بذاریم؛

من هم از دولت ناراضیم اما حداقل درباره مشکلات بحث و گفتگو می کنم

World​

2022-July-8 15:31

US ICBM Test Rocket Explodes Seconds After Launch​

14010417000370_Test_PhotoN.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- A test missile launched from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California exploded seconds after being fired late Wednesday night, according to officials.

The Minotaur II space launch vehicle exploded approximately 11 seconds after launching off the test pad at 11:01 pm local time, Vandenberg officials confirmed in a statement early Thursday, The Hill reported.
The explosion sparked a fire on base, though the debris stayed within the “immediate vicinity” of the launch pad and there were no injuries.
In a second release, base officials confirmed that the Vandenberg Fire Department responded to the fire after the launch as it produced smoke “but not immediate danger to the rest of base”.
“We always have emergency response teams on standby prior to every launch,” Col. Kris Barcomb, vice commander of Space Launch Delta 30, said in a statement, adding, “Safety is our priority at all times.”
An investigation to determine the cause of the explosion is underway.
Vandenberg Space Force Base was testing the Air Force’s new Mk21A reentry vehicle, launched on the Minotaur II at the time of the explosion.
The vehicle is expected to be used with the developing LGM-35A Sentinel intercontinental ballistic missile, also known as the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD), the Air Force said in a statement to The Hill.
The GBSD is set to replace the US military’s aging Minuteman missiles.

Back
Top Bottom