What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The question is: do you believe an average individual can become homosexual based off of his environment alone in the absence of any genetic factors that would predispose that individual to not being a heterosexual?

It’s a yes or no question.

Yes. Or at least engage in some sort of "fluid" sexual behaviour, switching between different orientations over time. This can be induced by education and social conditioning. If homosexuality increases in the west over the coming decades, then we'll have an empirical demonstration of it.

Last edited:
What is your proof that homosexulity has ANY links to gnetic?!!

In a study of data from hundreds of thousands of people, researchers have now identified genetic patterns that could be associated with homosexual behaviour, and showed how these might also help people to find different-sex mates, and reproduce. The authors say their findings, published on 23 August in Nature Human Behaviour1, could help to explain why genes that predispose people to homosexuality continue to be passed down. But other scientists question whether these data can provide definitive conclusions.

It’s not exactly a field that researchers are spending their time in. Scientists quite frankly don’t care were it comes from. It’s not a pressing issue affecting the sustainability of mankind like dementia related diseases and cancers do. After all, our understanding of the genome and the brain is still in its infancy. With today’s technology it will be highly unlikely to pinpoint the exact genetic and chemical disposition of the brain to produce homosexuality.

Second if such a discovery were made, it would open the way for governments to try to “cure” homosexuality via CRISPR and other gene editing or therapy medicine.

6 dead, 24 wounded at another mass shooting at a 4th of July rally in Chicago.

Is this American style freedom on full display ? No but honestly guys this gun epidemic in the US is just completely out of control. The US is the only country that's like this. How are politicians even allowed to take contributions from the National Rifle Association ? This is due to corruption on a massive scale.

for the stigma that accompany study in this field there are few study here but even those few studies show some difference between homosexual people and hetrosexual ones

It’s not “profitable” for scientists (or drug companies) to research this field. It is pointless and the social backlash would be severe.

Second, I am skeptical if the technology even exists to be able to adequately simulate the complex patterns in the body and brain to give rise to homosexuality.

We cannot even deduce where “consciousness” is derived from in the brain or even agree what “consciousness” is.

We are still very primitive as an “intelligent” apex species.

The question is: do you believe an average individual can become homosexual based off of his environment alone in the absence of any genetic factors that would predispose that individual to not being a heterosexual?

The question is: do you believe an average individual can become homosexual based off of his genes alone in the absence of any environmental factors that would predispose that individual to not being a heterosexual?

Screenshot_2022-07-05-02-53-36.jpg

You already stated that homosexuality is based on genetic only. None here said that's environmental only.

Meaning that for you homosexuality is a natural thing (you backed your claims by the Animal realm). And of course anything natural shouldn't be banned or seen negatively as it's "Natural!"

Don't spread misinformation, some people without deep knowledge can take your bizarre claims for granted, and build upon it.

Just have the honesty to accept that your are stubborn 😁 and got it completely wrong.

What is your proof that homosexulity has ANY links to gnetic?!!
The claim that homosexuality is linked to genetics, (meaning is natural), is a stupid claim, because the genes from the homo sapiens till now have evolved under the pressure of environmental effects.

So even if Homosexuality nowadays is somehow related to genes, genes in their evolution are related to environment, so Homosexuality is related to Environment.

But some liberal people want to normalise Homosexuality 😏

You already stated that homosexuality is based on genetic only. None here said that's environmental only.
The claim that homosexuality is linked to genetics, (meaning is natural), is a stupid claim, because the genes from the homo sapiens till now have evolved under the pressure of environmental effects.

Your mind is one big Schrodinger’s Cat.

Homosexuality is both a genetic issue and not a genetic issue at the same time in your mind .

And @SalarHaqq disputes your “it’s based on genetic factors than are influenced by the environment” rationale, by saying someone can be homosexual solely based on the environmental exposure with zero genetic predisposition.

Either way we should focus on pressing problems like the inverted demographics pyramid in most developed countries as well as the effect of climate change on countries that have water shortages and difficulty sustaining their crop self sufficiency.

Not a moral crusade to weed out homosexuality which is such a small % of general population. I will let God decide judgment on this people. Wether you ban homosexuality or don’t ban it, it’s not going to stop homosexuality, it will just go back underground. Like it was in the previous centuries.

So apparently Iran was giving China a discount of $5 a barrel and now to compete with Russia, Iran has increased the discount rate to $10 a barrel.

1657006450588.png

Thats some 430 Million USD worth of Arms sale by Iran in last 19-20 years.

who is recieving ?

Your mind is one big Schrodinger’s Cat.
My mind isn't the subject

Homosexuality is both a genetic issue and not a genetic issue at the same time in your mind .
Again my mind isn't the issue.

Stop twisting fact and jumping from one subject to another, you claimed twice (and more later) that Homosexuality is only genetics. That's a Fact !

I quoted you refuting your strange assertion, and gave you a study where they say genetics effects are around 33%, you replied Impossible that environmental reach 68%. That's another fact.

Also, you refuted the study as done by a Christian theologists, let me remind you that The Big bang theory was found by a theologist around 1921, and the Black hole too around 1860, if my memory is good.

For you sir, Theologists can't study, accumulate knowledge, get doctorates, make researches, .... Ok !

And @SalarHaqq disputes your “it’s based on genetic factors than are influenced by the environment” rationale, by saying someone can be homosexual solely based on the environmental exposure with zero genetic predisposition.
Why bringing what X said ???

I'm only looking to debunk you claim that " Homosexuality is ONLY a genetic matter", not interested in anything else, and didn't stated any position, just gave you directions to look for, but keep jumping from one matter to another

And I've already told clearly you that

Screenshot_2022-07-05-08-53-38.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-05-02-53-36.jpg

Either way we should focus on pressing problems like the inverted demographics pyramid in most developed countries as well as the effect of climate change on countries that have water shortages and difficulty sustaining their crop self sufficiency.

Not a moral crusade to weed out homosexuality which is such a small % of general population. I will let God decide judgment on this people. Wether you ban homosexuality or don’t ban it, it’s not going to stop homosexuality, it will just go back underground. Like it was in the previous centuries.
I generally agree with that, but you made the false claims and kept backing them, dunno why you doing this, making mistakes isn't something to be ashamed of, we learn with mistakes, (sometimes not !)

Back
Top Bottom