What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Literally everyone from Blackwater to Sudan, Egypt and others have sent their fighters to Yemen without much success. I don't see the Turkish militants performing well unless they have massive air support via Turkish drones. However I don't know if that will make a difference since the Saudi airforce pretty much has free reign over Yemeni skies already anyways.

Another thing to consider is that the militants that went to Nagorno-Karabakh basically had to be tricked into going, not knowing that it was an active warzone. Realistically $2000-$4000 a day is peanuts for a skilled mercenary. In Afghanistan American mercenaries get as much as $1000 a day. So if the Sultan Murad guys are doing it just for the money then its not worth it is it ? I mean what good is money if you're dead ?
I agree with you - Turkey entering Yemen war now would be suicide, primarily because its so late...or would TUrkey come in AS A PROXY OF ANOTHER FORCE(again)??? NATO and US have been sending TUrkey on ME "missions" that TUrkey has been doing...in Iraq and SYria...must be watched.

I just have to say, when it comes to building asymmetrical Islamic forces, Iran couldnt have gotten a better gift than Houthis in Yemen. The impact of this gift will show in some years, or pretty soon, because its that huge and strategic- Based on the relatively cheap investment, Iran has gotten a strong foothold on the Arabian peninsula, right next to KSA...HEzbollah is still in a geographically small region over there in Lebanon, but the area that Houthis control in easier-to-defend-yourself mountainous Yemen is very large plus the strategic location of Yemen being right next to the Bab al mandeb and Persian Gulf region..this could be the makings of a Shiite-ruled state on the Arabian peninsula, i see it as having huge ramifications for the region.

I agree with you - Turkey entering Yemen war now would be suicide, primarily because its so late...or would TUrkey come in AS A PROXY OF ANOTHER FORCE(again)??? NATO and US have been sending TUrkey on ME "missions" that TUrkey has been doing...in Iraq and SYria...must be watched.

I just have to say, when it comes to building asymmetrical Islamic forces, Iran couldnt have gotten a better gift than Houthis in Yemen. The impact of this gift will show in some years, or pretty soon, because its that huge and strategic- Based on the relatively cheap investment, Iran has gotten a strong foothold on the Arabian peninsula, right next to KSA...HEzbollah is still in a geographically small region over there in Lebanon, but the area that Houthis control in easier-to-defend-yourself mountainous Yemen is very large plus the strategic location of Yemen being right next to the Bab al mandeb and Persian Gulf region..this could be the makings of a Shiite-ruled state on the Arabian peninsula, i see it as having huge ramifications for the region.
This has to be the most important development over the past decades. In terms of strategic and military importance the Houthis even outrank the Hezbollahis. Iran must make the ties with Yemenis stronger and stronger. The houthis will be needed in a war with Israel.

Iran supports various actors / militants in the region and Iran definitely has influence over them, however except for some groups in Iraq, Iran does not have direct control over those so called "proxy" forces. They're more like allies who still have their own free will. For example, Hezbollah, SAA, Hezbollah (Lebanon). Houthis. They all retain their sovereignty and can make decisions contrary to Iran's will in some cases.

However Turkish backed militants are for the most part completely subservient to Turkey. They're much less like allies and much more subservient, taking direct orders from Sultan Erdogan.

Looks like the roaches are getting nastier and want a tanker war. More of their floating sewage barges coming into the Persian Gulf and floating about elsewhere are going to have some fun courtesy of IRGCN...

......and Iran still got the oil to Syria, just like Iran still got the oil to Venezuela.

Adversity and setbacks from enemies seems to motivate Iranian to succeed.

yes but the question is, why didn't Iran react (if the story is true). we damaged a zionist ship in the gulf of oman while as they say the damaged and attacked a dozen of ships. if we can't hit their ships in open sea then we need to retaliate in a different way. we can't wait for them to send a ship every 10 years to the persian gulf so we can attack it.
and don't forget the financial damage they made.
sometimes i really don't know if the armed forces are really planning in doing something and waiting for the right moment or if this is just talking. everytime and IRGC or Army officer has an interview they say if they do this or that we gonna hit back. but i didn't see anything to be honest. maybe they are covered operations going on but they are not effective enough, cause if so the zionist would think twice to attack Iranian scientist, ships, allies etc.
what i want to say is Iran is never answering in the same range, if they would they would dare to do anything.
they know they can go away with it.

yes but the question is, why didn't Iran react (if the story is true). we damaged a zionist ship in the gulf of oman while as they say the damaged and attacked a dozen of ships. if we can't hit their ships in open sea then we need to retaliate in a different way. we can't wait for them to send a ship every 10 years to the persian gulf so we can attack it.
and don't forget the financial damage they made.
sometimes i really don't know if the armed forces are really planning in doing something and waiting for the right moment or if this is just talking. everytime and IRGC or Army officer has an interview they say if they do this or that we gonna hit back. but i didn't see anything to be honest. maybe they are covered operations going on but they are not effective enough, cause if so the zionist would think twice to attack Iranian scientist, ships, allies etc.
what i want to say is Iran is never answering in the same range, if they would they would dare to do anything.
they know they can go away with it.
Most likely fake jew propaganda...same as when they hit empty huts in Syria..nathanyahooonis up for election in two days...UAE refused to receive him...he needs to look good.

Most likely fake jew propaganda...same as when they hit empty huts in Syria..nathanyahooonis up for election in two days...UAE refused to receive him...he needs to look good.

i would have hoped so but there is some evidence that some of the story is real. i don't think taht dozens of ships got attacked but some.
according to RT this is one of the tankers, which was attacked. you can clearly see the damage.

I didn't made a research, if the sabiti tanker is a Iranian tanker or no.

Attachments

• 604bb71748fbef420960d69b.JPG
    604bb71748fbef420960d69b.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 27
i would have hoped so but there is some evidence that some of the story is real. i don't think taht dozens of ships got attacked but some.
according to RT this is one of the tankers, which was attacked. you can clearly see the damage.

I didn't made a research, if the sabiti tanker is a Iranian tanker or no.
one attack was indeed confirmed.

800.jpeg

دست گل محمدی
باز کلک زدی نیامدی

Looks like western sources like to expose him these days.

#chicken-shit

Looks like western sources like to expose him these days.

#chicken-shit
Those anti aircraft loitering munitions are no joke.
index.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom