What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

so it wasn't an airstrike yet you want to build second one in "the heart of the mountains" for production, :undecided: our officials are dum or they think we are.

and why do you say thing like that so that every kid with satellite imagery can see it and go look for it ???

can mountains protect us from sabotage ??? dum dum dum

Iran says it has started to build a hall for production of advanced centrifuges in "the heart of the mountains" around Natanz

The issue is to give the Europeans a valid reason why this is done.

This is a escalation step by Iran, no one wants Iran to have a non-destructible centrifuge assembly hall.

Hence Iran says "hey we are attacked and need to do that", who wants to deny it that?

Thats a win in a loss for Iran.

I wouldnt be surprised if there are already production/assembly halls deep inside mountains/underground...
so no surprise there, its just now official....

I wouldnt be surprised if there are already production/assembly halls deep inside mountains/underground...
so no surprise there, its just now official....
Actually i would be surprised if there is no such thing in Iran. Something tells me IR is having a laugh at Israel and the US letting them chase a mockup program. Despite all its incompetence and shortcomings IR is not that stupid NOT to have a parallel nuclear/military program hidden somewhere in Iran. But ofcourse such a thing can only be revealed if Iran itself is attacked.. as we in Persian say ''baraye rooze mabada''.

A wrestler or wrestling instructor's income level is usually in the mid-/lower mid-range.
An instructor gets paid a decent enough salary for Iranian standards, I assume a former champion would make a little more.

No. Among the people who hate the Basij and the Islamic Republic in general, most hail from the wealthy and upper middle classes, not from the poor at all. In fact the IR's support base is mostly popular (i. e. less materially fortunate), consisting of the mostazafin, who always formed the backbone of the Islamic Revolution.

But this happened in the recent protests over economics that later turned into riots fueled by western agents. Why would the wealthy and the upper class join economic protests? I would not think twice if it was a foreign agent imposter, pretending to be a peaceful protester, or even a poor protester who in the heat of the moment murdered a Basij.

Western media has a poor track record of writing nonsense propaganda about Iran, naturally I dont trust them and as soon as I heard the news that A wrestler is getting executed for murdering a security guard, I knew something was off.

well i'm glad to announce the building process of the assembly halls deep inside mountains is done :lol::tup:

1599600904436.png

IN THE NEWS

International Corona Virus numbers are surging globally

Wild fires in the western United States are raging, killing dozens, destroying thousands of homes

Israel going back under nation wide lockdowns to combat the spread of Corona Virus

Iran active Covid-19 cases are at 32,000+, total Covid-19 deaths at 23,000+

Iran daily Covid-19 deaths are down from 2 months ago

Iran's Rial currency hits an all time low against international currencies

The Tehran Stock Exchange is on a downwards trend after an astronomical 4 month surge

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Turkish occupied areas in Syria are a buzz with activity.

Turkish base targeted by a group going by the name "Afrin Liberation Forces"
7 Soldiers died, 10 wounded according to the group

Turkish Red Crescent van attacked in Syria

A US drone targeted a Santa Fe car and killed 2 militants in the middle of Idlib

A big explosion in the city center of Afrin. There are casualties.

A surveillance video shows the moment a car bomb explodes in Afrin

Radical militants target Turkish personnel in the countryside of Aleppo

A Turkish man was killed, another wounded in a car in northern Syria
https://twitter.com/AlainBRK/status/1305432216210681857

A few days ago a high ranking Turkish general, last name Erdogan, recently died of a "heart attack" under mysterious circumstances
https://twitter.com/IdlibEn/status/1303617742008979458

Also

A few days ago several Turkish soldiers were badly wounded in northern Iraq after an attack on a Turkish base. I will post the video for this when I have time and manage to find it again.

Defense
Trump changes story, says he wanted to assassinate Syria's Assad
Trump's comments are similar to a report in journalist Bob Woodward's 2018 book "Fear."

By LARA SELIGMAN
09/15/2020 10:16 AM EDT

President Donald Trump revealed Tuesday that he wanted to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Assad earlier in his presidency, reversing his previous denial that the issue ever came up.
“I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn't want to do it," Trump said in an interview with Fox & Friends, referring to then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. "Mattis was against most of that stuff."
Trump's comments are similar to a report in journalist Bob Woodward's 2018 book "Fear," which said Trump ordered the Pentagon to assassinate the Syrian president after a chemical attack on civilians in April 2017.

"Let's [expletive] kill him! Let's go in. Let's kill the [expletive] lot of them," Trump is said to have told Mattis.
According to the book, Mattis acknowledged Trump's request but later turned to an aide and said he would not do "any of that."
Following the book's publication, Trump denied the account, dismissing the book as "fiction" and telling journalists that assassinating Assad "was never contemplated, nor would it be contemplated."
In the Tuesday interview, Trump personally attacked Mattis as "highly overrated" and "a bad leader," saying "he was terrible to me, he was a terrible general."
Trump also accused the retired Marine general of failing to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. Iraq declared the ISIS caliphate defeated in 2017; the Pentagon said Kurdish troops supported by U.S. forces had routed the militant group in Syria in March 2019, several months after Mattis resigned.
"I got rid of ISIS after he was gone. I did a great job on ISIS, 100 percent of the caliphate, got rid of them," Trump said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom