What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SOHEIL, Bro you didnt tell me you were studying Energy Resources Engineering at Standford University!
I think that's another guy maybe soheil is older than him that guy looks young but I though it was him because his name is soheil ismailzadeh and also he is interested in cars and mechanical engineering but I don't think they are the same person:lol:

I think that's another guy maybe soheil is older than him that guy looks young but I though it was him because his name is soheil ismailzadeh and also he is interested in cars and mechanical engineering but I don't think they are the same person:lol:
who knows?! for Israeli intelligence genius apparatus they can be the same, even if this is not the SOHEIL from this forum, poor guy from Standford can get assassinated easily! Lately zionist are fabricating so many lies that they started to believe in their own fairy tales regarding Iranian nuclear programe.

who knows?! for Israeli intelligence genius apparatus they can be the same, even if this is not the SOHEIL from this forum, poor guy from Standford can get assassinated easily! Lately zionist are fabricating so many lies that they started to believe in their own fairy tales regarding Iranian nuclear programe.
Well an israeli general used of of the missile photos that was designed by soheil

That guy is not student of rocket science or nuclear engineering so I don't think Mossad is going to assassinate him :lol:

Well an israeli general used of of the missile photos that was designed by soheil

That guy is not student of rocket science or nuclear engineering so I don't think Mossad is going to assassinate him :lol:

Did you just randomly find a Soheil somewhere in the world and just assumed it is @SOHEIL ?????

We must burn the deal
Iran is smart..all these provocations...attack on Iran personel in Syria..it is all happened because they want provoke Iran to make wrong move so they have exuse to scrap the deal and bring back sanctions..Iran is smart..they don't want to be one who brakes the deal first...if US brake the deal first Iran will have right for rersponse without held responsible for the fail of JCPOA .At this way other partners like EU,Russia,China and other countries will have good reason to not follow US sanctions...any way as I can see Iran will not be party which will scrap the deal first

Iran is smart..all these provocations...attack on Iran personel in Syria..it is all happened because they want provoke Iran to make wrong move so they have exuse to scrap the deal and bring back sanctions..Iran is smart..they don't want to be one who brakes the deal first...if US brake the deal first Iran will have right for rersponse without held responsible for the fail of JCPOA .At this way other partners like EU,Russia,China and other countries will have good reason to not follow US sanctions...any way as I can see Iran will not be party which will scrap the deal first
I mean same as you. :cheers:
American wanted to exit the deal in the cost of Iran.
Burn deal after they torn it.

@2800
سلام برادر در چه حالی؟
مشغول خدمتم
اگه قسمت باشه میخوام برم سوریه
بعد آموزشی البته
sarbazi?

1 dollar = 7000 toman.
a new milestone by Reformist government, everything is possible in this government!

2242776.png
Dont u know he himself said he is powerless
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom