What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

avoid any content from web that only invites hatred and trolling. just because content is available from well established sources doesnt make it appropriate to post here. this is a forum where due thought and consideration is advised if you want to be heard and referred to by the readers.
we have other venues on the web where people rant instantly just for the heck of it.
we will continue to discourage such behavior

thanks
With all due respect, This is absurd. The Saudis created a thread spewing hatred and violence in our country that now reached page 54, And all of their sources are Twitter accounts, and that seems to be fine with the moderators. But when @2800 creates a thread for an actual event about a Saudi prince from a well established source, It's bad bad?!

With all due respect, This is absurd. The Saudis created a thread spewing hatred and violence in our country that now reached page 54, And all of their sources are Twitter accounts, and that seems to be fine with the moderators. But when @2800 creates a thread for an actual event about a Saudi prince from a well established source, It's bad bad?!
Look, bro. In this forum mods are biased against Iranians. I have witnessed this for many times.

Yet, you are also in fault for not standing behind your members as the Iranian members. They can't ban you all.

avoid any content from web that only invites hatred and trolling. just because content is available from well established sources doesnt make it appropriate to post here. this is a forum where due thought and consideration is advised if you want to be heard and referred to by the readers.
we have other venues on the web where people rant instantly just for the heck of it.

thanks
Well, Saudis make several threads against Iran in a week.

They post tweets of their wahhabis and blabber against Iran... None of them get deleted!!! but when I create a thread about corruption of saudi regime it gets deleted instantly in 10 minutes by our dear saudi lover @The Eagle. It’s not only about threads. Also my posts with least of criticism against saudi regime get deleted instantly and I sometimes get warnings.

4D99C22D-9CA2-41BF-9CC3-C548F3696680.jpeg

695406D4-B343-45D7-A28A-1AB75FF12631.jpeg

This is not called healthy of forum at all, this is called discrimination and your ultra ultra ultra censorship when it comes to saudi regime.
welcome back bro
Thank you bro.... After 2 +1 months of ban I’m back.
Look, bro. In this forum mods are biased against Iranians. I have witnessed this for many times.

Yet, you are also in fault for not standing behind your members as the Iranian members. They can't ban you all.
There is a very strong discrimination from our Eastern neighbors against Iranians in this Pakistani forum.... @Serpentine @SOHEIL and @haman10 are aware of that.

That is why we need our own forum that can gather us in one place so we can avoid this bigoted treatment.

thanks
Oh please irfan. This forum is just dead to most of it's previous well known members. Don't you see you've lost members? Don't you think it has any specific reason?
So its ok to post bull-fucking-crap about one country but its just vain to post an article from dailymail about another? You're just being nice to your very own @The Eagle.
I just check this forum once in a while to check up on my old friends. For example i just found out that @DESERT FIGHTER's baby is alhamdullilah fine and healthy which gave me extreme joy. Otherwise i don't post here at all anymore.
I hope you have a nice day bro.

Oh please irfan. This forum is just dead to most of it's previous well known members. Don't you see you've lost members? Don't you think it has any specific reason?
So its ok to post bull-fucking-crap about one country but its just vain to post an article from dailymail about another? You're just being nice to your very own @The Eagle.
I just check this forum once in a while to check up on my old friends. For example i just found out that @DESERT FIGHTER's baby is alhamdullilah fine and healthy which gave me extreme joy. Otherwise i don't post here at all anymore.
I hope you have a nice day bro.
Alhumdulillah and thank you brother haman.

Members having issues with Mod, can contact GHQ rather than making hue & cry over nothing. As far as it is concerned about trolling, throwing tantrums or insults; nothing is going to prove your point valid until & unless the one comes clean in this regard. Avoid trolling or flaming topics, as said previously as well that report in-case others doing so and move on.

Regards,

They post tweets of their wahhabis and blabber against Iran... None of them get deleted!!! but when I create a thread about corruption of saudi regime it gets deleted instantly in 10 minutes by our dear saudi lover @The Eagle. It’s not only about threads. Also my posts with least of criticism against saudi regime get deleted instantly and I sometimes get warnings.

The regime criticism is based upon available news & articles which is far different than getting into sectarian flaming based upon having different opinion/thoughts/belief. Everyone is free to discuss matters of state/government or its policies as far as discussion does not involves sectarian insults or throwing tantrums due to different sect. The two are different things. Discuss Saudi Royals or their policies per credible news article etc but getting into hateful speech against any sect either against Iranian or Saudi, is not allowed.

Members having issues with Mod, can contact GHQ rather than making hue & cry over nothing. As far as it is concerned about trolling, throwing tantrums or insults; nothing is going to prove your point valid until & unless the one comes clean in this regard. Avoid trolling or flaming topics, as said previously as well that report in-case others doing so and move on.

Regards,

The regime criticism is based upon available news & articles which is far different than getting into sectarian flaming based upon having different opinion/thoughts/belief. Everyone is free to discuss matters of state/government or its policies as far as discussion does not involves sectarian insults or throwing tantrums due to different sect. The two are different things. Discuss Saudi Royals or their policies per credible news article etc but getting into hateful speech against any sect either against Iranian or Saudi, is not allowed.
Mate, most of my comments that you delete very rapidly (while you igrone saudi, israelis comments) were criticism against saudi regime and salafis, mainly salafi terrorists.

Even in this thread, I wrote a ‘scientific comment’ about Turkic dynasties and Iranian Azeris and you deleted it while you hadn’t deleted completely baseless Turk claims about Iranians.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/usa-builds-30-000-strong-kurdish-army.539103

Your behavior is so biased my dear puissant freind from our Eastern neighboring country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom