What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Blah blah blah with this whole "I saw the light" crap. Please spare me. This isnt Oprah Winfrey or Dr. Phil. :lol:
In the span of a year you go from being virulently anti-Turk to accusing others of being it (without any real grounds btw)
From Era (Serpentine) being a great mod to being a sellout.

This just indicates that you're quite unstable mentally. lol
You can think what you want. I was never anti Turk in my real life, but I did confront Turkish posters on this site and used racist language quite often. Again, I did see the light.

I remember how Turkish posters used to post videos of Teraktor fans with their Bozkort hand gestures (I think that's what it's called) and how I used to confront them. Now there are probably a thousand other things in the world that I care about more.

This whole discussion proves your Turkish obsession btw. You're just obsessed.

You can think what you want. I was never anti Turk in my entire life, but I did confront Turkish posters on this site and used racist language quite often. Again, I did see the light.

I remember how Turkish posters used to post videos of Teraktor fans with their Bozkort hand gestures (I think that's what it's called) and how I used to confront them. Now there are probably a thousand other things in the world that I care about more.

This whole discussion proves your Turkish obsession btw. You're just obsessed.

Cool story brah. Share it with Dr.Phil

And kindly stop projecting. Im not anti-Turk. :lol:

Psychological projection is the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lolz

Now I gotta go attend the books and prepare for final exam, and cant be wasting anymore time with unstable people.
Tootles

Last edited:
Cool story brah. Share it with Dr.Phil

You know what's sad? The fact that everything I've said so far is everything you believe in as well. You're just a year or two behind where I am. You're still in your face saving stage.

You know what's sad? The fact that everything I've said so far is everything you believe in as well. You're just a year or two behind where I am. You're still in your face saving stage.

No, I will tell you what is sad.
Saving face is exactly what you are doing now. But its hard to realise it from that pedestal that you have climbed and put yourself on.
Again you are projecting. You are attempting to save face, but accuse me of doing it instead.

Now I really got to go. Not gonna respond any further so you can have the last word. Your ego seems to need it.

No, I will tell you what is sad.
Saving face is exactly what you are doing now. But its hard to realise it from that pedestal that you have climbed and put yourself on.
Again you are projecting. You are attempting to save face, but accuse me of doing it instead.

Now I really got to go. Not gonna respond any further so you can have the last word. Your ego seems to need it.

Dr. Phil does indeed seem to be your hero. You try hard to act like him.

100% of my beliefs are shared by you. You're not even in denial, you totally believe in everything I say, whether about the state of Iran or the akhoonds. But you never comment on those things nor do you confront other Iranians, totally b/c you want to save face in front of Turkish, pakistani and arab posters. This is a classic Iranian trait.

Keep throwing around pseudo-medical terminology to end this discussion. It gets you nowhere. Sooner or later you'll be where I am today.

@ResurgentIran

I never saw any thing anti turk from you.
-------____-----------

I say you guys open an iran politics thread in the m.e section and if anyone talks politics in this thread just thread ban them. This way any iranian mod isn't responsible for any political opinions posted in this section and this thread stays clean. Also @Serpentine has less work to do. :D

Last edited:
So , If someone is against you or in the worst condition insults you , you should do the same ?
Those guys don't use logic or understand logic so the only way that is left to communicate with them is to bash them. That's my opinion.

By the way, is anyone familiar with event-driven programming here?

@rmi5 You have to stop posting racist rants or you will be thread banned followed by infractions, this time will be longer.

@Abii I'm not Arian and it's not important how you think of me now, because I'm not acting in your favor and you don't like it. If it was up to you, I should ban majority of Iranian members simply because you see them as mullahs, Arabs, etc. You always talk about being civilized, but you can't actually post anything without one word of insult toward other members. Well in my dictionary, that's not acting civilized. You should stop harassing other members by different name callings. You weren't like this a year before, but it doesn't matter now. Just don't get yourself banned again. I have every reason to ban you for your posts right now.

I am not making any racist comment. What I said and you deleted it, is simply that most of Iranian members here, are behaving in a very bad way, and every one knows it. racist comments is when you use insult words against a nationality or when mock them based on their skin color, ... criticism is not racism.

@Abii
I agree about your comments. having the courage to modify what you do, and stating it openly, is what needs to be appreciated and it is a sign of being mature. On the other hand, this saving face behavior is a useless behavior and common tradition in Iranians society. not only @ResurgentIran but I am telling you that even haman10 knows what happens there in an extent and they all just try to save face. I exactly remember how haman10 tried to act positive about nuclear deal while he was ultra sad and burning from anger about it, he did it solely to save face. but, in fact, it is not in favor of his own country. Dude, the fact is that Iran's neighbors, for example arabs or Azeri turks, are exactly, 100%, familiar with Iran, and Iranians. So, as a friendly advice, I am telling that this saving face behavior only makes themselves look like fools for them, since they already know what Iranians really believe.

@Abii
I agree about your comments. having the courage to modify what you do, and stating it openly, is what needs to be appreciated and it is a sign of being mature. On the other hand, this saving face behavior is a useless behavior and common tradition in Iranians society. not only @ResurgentIran but I am telling you that even haman10 knows what happens there in an extent and they all just try to save face. I exactly remember how haman10 tried to act positive about nuclear deal while he was ultra sad and burning from anger about it, he did it solely to save face. but, in fact, it is not in favor of his own country. Dude, the fact is that Iran's neighbors, for example arabs or Azeri turks, are exactly, 100%, familiar with Iran, and Iranians. So, as a friendly advice, I am telling that this saving face behavior only makes themselves look like fools for them, since they already know what Iranians really believe.
That's why I liked Surenas when he was here. He was responsible for slapping me in the face and waking me up.

It's weird how weak we are when it comes to certain cultural traits. You don't even notice it b/c it's so inherently engraved into you. As you said, the truth is so obvious that saving face is useless, but just like with the Japanese, Iranians seem to have a hard time letting go of certain useless traits. ResurgentIran, S0R3NA etc... all act differently here simply b/c they're surrounded by "foreigners." Put them in an Iranian website where they think nobody's watching and they take a U turn in a matter of minutes.

That's why I liked Surenas when he was here. He was responsible for slapping me in the face and waking me up.

It's weird how weak we are when it comes to certain cultural traits. You don't even notice it b/c it's so inherently engraved into you. As you said, the truth is so obvious that saving face is useless, but just like with the Japanese, Iranians seem to have a hard time letting go of certain useless traits. ResurgentIran, S0R3NA etc... all act differently here simply b/c they're surrounded by "foreigners." Put them in an Iranian website where they think nobody's watching and they take a U turn in a matter of minutes.

Abii jan, you are emotionally unstable... period. It's got nothing to do with anything else. You rant on and on and go left and right and jump and down aziz. You've been running red hot ever since you started posting here 5 years ago. And I used to tell you that in PMs even then. It's not about you having learned anything new. It's not about you having 'opened' your eyes. It's about you not being able to tolerate anybody who is not like you.

In that sense you are just like the basijis and the shaholahis and MKO and many other Iranians. Yes, if you look more closely you will find that extremist intolerant strand amongst many Iranians. But it's not an ideological one... it's an emotional one.

Your buddy above you is another one. He's now an Azarbaijani nationalist. Who knows what he's gonna be tomorrow...

BTW I have a lot of respect for Serpentine (why the name change?) who has been moderating this forum with a cool head and a light hand. I'm not sure I'd be able to do as good a job with all the temper here. He is a better man than I.

Last edited:
Abii jan, you are emotionally unstable... period. It's got nothing to do with anything else. You rant on and on and go left and right and jump and down aziz. You've been running red hot ever since you started posting here 5 years ago. And I used to tell you that in PMs even then. It's not about you having learned anything new. It's not about you having 'opened' your eyes. It's about you not being able to tolerate anybody who is not like you.

In that sense you are just like the basijis and the shaholahis and MKO and many other Iranians. Yes, if you look more closely you will find that extremist intolerant strand amongst many Iranians. But it's not an ideological one... it's an emotional one.

Your buddy above you is another one. He's now an Azarbaijani nationalist. Who knows what he's gonna be tomorrow...

Welcome back.
I disagree with you. The point is that Iranians have these huge baggage of internal conflicts that makes them intolerant toward each other. Intolerance is minimum in liberals, and it is in the highest extent among religious people and former commies. Personally, I don't see anything negative about changing view points. it means that you have not still turned into a dogmatic person. specially if your changes is in the direction to reduce racism, ... in your behavior. About myself, I even had some few comments which was not appropriate about arabs, but, I later apologized Al-Hasani, and he did the same and we forget it and moved on. That's a good change indeed. About Azerbaijan and turks, there was minor conflicts when I joined the forum, but Iranian members, started a racist campaign, led by Surenas, against turks, which made me to be more harsh on Iranians. I can't stay neutral when I see your fellow friends insult my people on a daily basis. It is very simple.

@ResurgentIran

I never saw any thing anti turk from you.
-------____-----------

I say you guys open an iran politics thread in the m.e section and if anyone talks politics in this thread just thread ban them. This way any iranian mod isn't responsible for any political opinions posted in this section and this thread stays clean. Also @Serpentine has less work to do. :D

Thanks my friend. Indeed, I am not Anti-Turk. My family has an apartment in Turkey which we visit almost every year.
I love Turkey because it reminds me of Iran, only Turkey is more free and liberal and respect your personal freedoms.
Im the last one to be anti-Turk and this "obsession" (as Abii calls it) did not start until recently when one of your compatriot started to disrespect Iran's territorial and national integrity when he talked about carving out "South Azerbaijan".
I only get defensive when someone does that.

Im not anti-Turk in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom