What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Azizam
I don't know who he is but we know he's fierce anti-Iranism. Also we know what's dear for him and what we should attack if he starts to insult our friends or country or history and culture.

And there he goes again, we show contracts, production line and declare the origin of foreign parts, there is a 53 pages long thread in our section about our UAV where you can see the whole timeline of the developement from 2010 till today.
Is your skull that thick that you wont get it or what?

Turkish UAV Programs
Anyways there is a saying in Turkey ''it ürür, kervan yürür'' (no offence)
i check it . only thing i sow was some assemble JIG's and air frame and few cartoon of UAV flying and Flying test of the UAV . that all
usual BS . but nothing what so ever about the manufacturing or tool making machines or engines making or +++++++ ect
we are talking about manufacturing but nothing just words copy paste from some turkish website .
usual baseless

Turkey is well know for making baseless claim and BS .

talking is cheep . simple video will put end to all of this .we need to know how grate is supper power of west Asia Turkey and how power full it is . you see . any body can just make claim . not once Turkey manged to back it words with little abidance

Iran persian gulf vessel
pUpRF7q.jpg

but nothing what so ever about the manufacturing or tool making machines or engines making or +++++++ ect
we are talking about manufacturing but nothing just words copy paste from some turkish website .
usual baseless
Enough?

wing making .
tPwAc7E.jpg

air frame making
dBmbNy9.jpg

air frame manufacturing
aQsxseL.jpg

this is what we call Turkish propaganda and BS . if people look clearly here they can see in this picture the main Chip it getting replaced .nothing on this PCB has been made by Turkey as clearly can be seen . you can see the guy using infrared rework station which you can buy from Ebay for US $2,732.02 and he is just doing BAG soldering work which is nothing important any body can do it

Factory hot air infrared bga rework station for north bridge motherboard repair | eBay

110V 220V Manual Hot Air BGA Reballing Kit Repair Station for Mobile Motherboard | eBay

if people look at this youtube videos they see clearly this BGA resoldring is been done by kides with cheep machines from Ebay

this is testing of engine . nothing of this engine is from Turkey and Nothing of it build by Turkey
tBZleGW.jpg

so making air frames and testing and destining this days called manufacturing
we ask you to post video of manifacturing and what did you do you posted some air arme making + assembly lines and testing facilities .
yeas turkey makes air fram and that only thing which Turkey make from the UAV .
Turkey buy 95% parts for the that UAV and assemble it and call it Turkish UAV .

so I ask people in forum please look at video and feel free to comment on it .

is this UAV turkish or assemble forign part and been incapable of manufacturing

Last edited:
nothing on this PCB has been made by Turkey as clearly can be seen .
Nobody claimed Anka is 100% indigenous, but as you can see, the biggest part is indigenous and beeing produced in TAI Facilitys with our own Software and Optics, you said there is no footage from production of Anka and i proved you opposite.

you can see the guy using infrared rework station which you can buy from Ebay for US $2,732.02 and he is just doing BAG soldering work which is nothing important any body can do it
So what exactly are you trying to show us with this?

Back
Top Bottom