What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thousands protest in Gemeny over authoritarian move curry by Turkish government

He's been banned. The stated content removed.

Good day,
It's unfair that he's banned. He didn't insult any religion. All he did was exposing these criminals who like to present themselves as angels. Well then it proves that this forum is biased and it can't tolerate anything against the ideologies it supports.

It's unfair that he's banned. He didn't insult any religion. All he did was exposing these criminals who like to present themselves as angels.

He was cursing, abusing, making fun. That alone is enough to warrant the infractions which led to a ban.

He was cursing, abusing, making fun. That alone is enough to warrant the infractions which led to a ban.
Please check the posts of that member MOHSENAM. He's violating multiple rules including having multiple accounts.

Besides in this case he was the only member who used logic while rest of the members were throwing one liners and utter useless arguments. So the logical member was banned while rest of the useless members are tolerated on this forum?

Last edited:
Please check the posts of that member MOHSENAM. He's violating multiple rules including having multiple accounts.

Multiple accounts are banned, and if this is true, the multiple accounts will be banned too.

Besides in this case he was the only member who used logic while rest of the members were throwing one liners and utter useless arguments. So the logical member was banned while rest of the useless members are tolerated on this forum?

Doesn't matter what he was arguing, in that thread, he is the OP, he kicked off the cursing and abusing. Hence the ban.
Not to mention, he seems to have previous infractions on his sheet too.

Moderators are not here to take sides or argue for the logical side, we are here to keep the rules in check, that's it.

u silly should be careful here.If I see another insult to my religion or faith I will create 15 threads about your hell Sri Lanka which only can export Chai.The last warning.Be careful

@MOHSENAM
LETme warn you, we Iranian nationalists know @Azizam here for a while. For us he is one one of our own and our home is his home if he ever visits us. One insult towards him I WIL pull out your invading prophet khomeini out of he grave here in this forum.

Multiple accounts are banned, and if this is true, the multiple accounts will be banned too.

Doesn't matter what he was arguing, in that thread, he is the OP, he kicked off the cursing and abusing. Hence the ban.
Not to mention, he seems to have previous infractions on his sheet too.

Moderators are not here to take sides or argue for the logical side, we are here to keep the rules in check, that's it.
It's beyond doubt that it's him coming with accounts like kouroshkourosh. And what about other countless violators?

u silly should be careful here.If I see another insult to my religion or faith I will create 15 threads about your hell Sri Lanka which only can export Chai.The last warning.Be careful
OOUUUUUUUUU I AM SOOOOO SCARED PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT DO IT.

How was your taxi ride by the way?

Back
Top Bottom