What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I have deleted most of previous posts. Seems sometimes freedom of expression also will be abused. 2 members thread banned and others will be added to the list if they go on with these stupid fights, spoiling this thread which is supposed to be a chilling place.

Good night :)

120612_bahceli640.hlarge.jpg

Damn. I just realized all the fun I was missing. :(

Some people believe that there are no CNCs, Presses, Punch Machines, etc..... in TAI. :p:

As a mechanical engineer who did his intern in TAI, i can say the value of the machinery which TAI posses can be measured with Billions of $...... forget the machinery even the amount of the Tungsten and Aluminium slabs in the warehouses of TAI, costs hundreds of millions $. :coffee:

Some people believe that there are no CNCs, Presses, Punch Machines, etc..... in TAI. :p:

As a mechanical engineer who did his intern in TAI, i can say the value of the machinery which TAI posses can be measured with Billions of $...... forget the machinery even the amount of the Tungsten and Aluminium slabs in the warehouses of TAI, costs hundreds of millions $. :coffee:

Who cares?
As Serpentine said, this is the chill thread.

This Iran-Turkey debate is also getting boring. If you want to indulge other members in chest-beating and ego dick-measuring contest, do it in another thread.
I mean there are several ones. Just about every thread which is about some Iran defence project, there comes someone and make comparison between Iran and Turkey:sleep:

Last edited:
ho cares?
As Serpentine said, this is the chill thread.
This Iran-Turkey debate is also getting boring. If you want to indulge other members in chest-beating and ego dick-measuring contest, do it in another thread.
I mean there are several ones. Just about every thread which is about some Iran defence project, there comes someone and make comparison between Iran and Turkey

In which thread, shall we do this. In every thread, yavar tries to engage me. But topic gets derailed...

In which thread, shall we do this. In every thread, yavar tries to engage me. But topic gets derailed...

Then do it in those derailed threads. There are multiple one's where you can indulge in that stupid crap.
Hasnt this thread been derailed as well?

The diference is that this is the relax thread where we dont wanna be hearing about dumb dick-measuring and zealot nationalist garbage from any side.

Next time report yavar. Although I think he is one of the members who has been thread-banned.

How much of the World Cup are you guys gonna follow?
Besides all Group F matches (Iran's group), I will watch all Brazil games, Group B, D and Group G.
I may also watch some of the other Asian nations (Korea and Japan) matches.

Plus most of the knockout stages.

Besides all Group F matches (Iran's group), I will watch all Brazil games, Group B, D and Group G.
I may also watch some of the other Asian nations (Korea and Japan).

Good luck to all Asian teams. But honestly I'm excited about Bosnia & Herzegovina in their first ever world cup, they have some good players that play in top European leagues.

Any idea what time of the day the games will be in Western USA/Canada? During the day right?

As usual, I'll be following Italy, South Korea and of course Iran. For the first time in my life I'm half excited for England as well.

This will be the worst WC for me as I won't have much time to watch the games. It's gonna be depressing as hell.

I will try to watch all 64 games, its every 4 years :D

Back
Top Bottom