What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Someone here said that making a remake of "Happy" song can get you beheaded in Sri Lanka. o_O

Maybe if you go through only one proxy server but if you go through multiple proxy servers to reach the server, admins wouldn't have enough time and resources to detect it. Even if they have time and resources, it's simply not worth it to detect some fake account on this forum. So again its not practical.

They do it all the time many Indian losers have been banned this way.

Iran is a very beautiful country. The people are very beautiful. The three things I would love to do if I could visit Iran; 1. Go to Isfahan and see everything! There was a travel show on TV where they went to Isfahan and I have wanted to go every since. 2. Hunt Ibex in Iran. Some people don't like hunting but I have been a hunter since I was a young teen and Ibex is very challenging and lives in beautiful terrain. 3. Visit a IRIAF base and see their F-4's and talk to Iranian airmen. Despite America and Iran's current frosty relations, soldiers of honour should treat each other as brothers and I would like to visit with that in mind.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque

6a6e27985c04cbd492c46ffa559ae515e0bf63f8.jpg

Interior hallway, Loft Mosque

33.jpg

Talar Ashraf royal palace

tumblr_mh9mvkVZSw1rmzve0o1_500.png

Holy Saviour Cathedral

IBEX-BEZOAR-IRAN-1.jpg

Bezoar Ibex taken in the mountains of Iran

8_8506110449_L600.jpg

I love the F-4!

Oh ya, #4, eat lots of yummy Persian food!

Iran is a very beautiful country. The people are very beautiful. The three things I would love to do if I could visit Iran; 1. Go to Isfahan and see everything! There was a travel show on TV where they went to Isfahan and I have wanted to go every since. 2. Hunt Ibex in Iran. Some people don't like hunting but I have been a hunter since I was a young teen and Ibex is very challenging and lives in beautiful terrain. 3. Visit a IRIAF base and see their F-4's and talk to Iranian airmen. Despite America and Iran's current frosty relations, soldiers of honour should treat each other as brothers and I would like to visit with that in mind.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque

6a6e27985c04cbd492c46ffa559ae515e0bf63f8.jpg

Interior hallway, Loft Mosque

33.jpg

Talar Ashraf royal palace

tumblr_mh9mvkVZSw1rmzve0o1_500.png

Holy Saviour Cathedral

IBEX-BEZOAR-IRAN-1.jpg

Bezoar Ibex taken in the mountains of Iran

8_8506110449_L600.jpg

I love the F-4!

Oh ya, #4, eat lots of yummy Persian food!
u are welcome bro.USA is beautiful country and have good people.

Guys , what a crazy weather in Tehran right now :cheesy:
hava tupie chand ruz pish raado bargh navasane barghi ijad kard zad modeme ma ro suzund. inam az un chizayiye ke bayad vase khodam khatere konamesh.
ham emzat bahale ham avatoret hamshahriam ke hastim. :enjoy: esmetam kheyli bahale ma ye sorena dige niaz darim

hava tupie chand ruz pish raado bargh navasane barghi ijad kard zad modeme ma ro suzund. inam az un chizayiye ke bayad vase khodam khatere konamesh.
ham emzat bahale ham avatoret hamshahriam ke hastim. :enjoy: esmetam kheyli bahale ma ye sorena dige niaz darim
thats cute !
2 sal pish rado bargh zad system+printer+monitor+modem ...

Back
Top Bottom