What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i moved to usa when i was 15 years old. so of course :D

Lol good luck trying to transfer subjects to Stanford! LOL :lol:

I heard the average GPA is 3.8 and 29-33 ACT score plus SAT 2100 and that still doesn't get you accepted. :D

So are they looking for leadership or extracurricular activities? I hate that. :lol:

You know this reminded me of something, I actually ran into trouble transferring subjects from Department of Physics to Department of Mathematics, they had me running for it for 2 years!

I heard the average GPA is 3.8 and 29-33 ACT score plus SAT 2100 and that still doesn't get you accepted. :D

So are they looking for leadership or extracurricular activities? I hate that. :lol:

Good grades alone won't do you much good. But it helps if you're graduated from a good high school or have recommendation letters. If you know an alumni or know someone in the admission office that could really be helpful. Otherwise, it depends on whether the officer really likes you or not.

Last edited:
yeah, try getting in.

ببین زر زر زیادی می کنی. خیلی احمقی که فکر می کنی ایدئولوژی منسوخی که یک عرب به خردت داده و نتیجه اش هم شاشمالی کل ایران بوده می تونه به جاییت برسونه.

هرچند که همه ادیان بر مبنای کسشعر بنا گزاشته شدند ولی اگر می گفتی زرتشتی هستی بازم می گفتم کسشعر ایرانی را دنبال می کنی. ولی تو داری عقاید دشمن را دنبال می کنی.
igrone shodi bache digam mano queto nakon.

You know this reminded me of something, I actually ran into trouble transferring subjects from Department of Physics to Department of Mathematics, they had me running for it for 2 years!

Good grades alone won't do you much good. But it helps if you're graduated from a good high school or have recommendation letters. If you know an alumni or know someone in the admission office that could really be helpful. Otherwise, it depends whether the officer really likes you or not.

That's good for you. :)

I might give U of M Ann Arbor a shot a few years from now although that's difficult. I'm planning to apply to our local pharmacy program but I'm not that community service/extracurricular guy.

I can do plenty of volunteering though since I know people who own pharmacies.

That's good for you. :)

I might give U of M Ann Arbor a shot a few years from now although that's difficult. I'm planning to apply to our local pharmacy program but I'm not that community service/extracurricular guy.

You're in Michigan? Why don't you consider an Ivy League school? Set the bar high man!

If you're really considering A&M then I would say you should go to the one in Austin. That's pretty much the best one to my knowledge.

You're in Michigan? Why don't you consider an Ivy League school? Set the bar high man!

Yes I am. :D

I don't know if I'm going to set the bar high just yet, I've barely started pre-requisites. :D

And with a low GPA unfortunately. :(

I can get accepted to what I want to transfer to though.

کارمون به کجا رسیده که عربستانم به ما پیام موشکی میده دم رزمندگانمون گرم که اگر اونا نبودن ایران 1000 تیکه می شد

http://www.entekhab.ir/fa/news/1591...به-نمایش-گذاشتپیام-سعودی-ها-به-ایران-و-آمریکا
عربستان موشک های هسته ای خود را به نمایش گذاشت/پیام سعودی ها به ایران و آمریکا

عربستان سعودی نخستین کشور در خاورمیانه است که آشکارا موشک های هسته ای DF3 خود را به نمایش گذاشت.
پایگاه خبری تحلیلی انتخاب (Entekhab.ir) : دبکا در گزارشی تحت عنوان «رژه نظامی عربستان برای مقابله با توافق هسته ای ایران و آمریکا» نوشت: عربستان سعودی نخستین کشور در خاورمیانه است که آشکارا موشک های هسته ای DF3 خود را به نمایش گذاشت.

60426_945.jpg
به گزارش سرویس بین الملل «انتخاب»، این موشک های بالستیک که برد زیادی دارد 27 سال پیش از چین خریداری شده است.

DF3 دارای برد 2650 کیومتر است و مجهز به یک کلاهک هسته ای است.

این رژه نظامی که در آن مقامات ارشد نظامی و دفاعی به ریاست سلمان عبدالعزیر حاضر شده بودند پایانی بر مانورهای «شمشیر عبدالله» بود.

ژنرال شریف رئیس ستاد متشرک ارتش پاکستان نیز در میان حاضران دیده می شد. پادشاه بحرین و شیخ محمدبن زاید ولیعهد ابوظلی نیز در این رژه نظامی حضور داشتند.

دبکا در ادامه نوشت: عربستان با این اقدام، صریحا اعلام کرد که به سلاح هسته ای دست پیدا کرده و آماده ی استفاده از آن در جنگ با ایران است.

نمایش این موشک ها پیامی به واشنگتن داشت که ریاض همچنین به توافق دائم با ایران اعتراض دارد.

از سوی دیگر، حضور ژنرال پاکستانی در رژه نظامی اثبات کننده نقش فعال اسلام آباد به عنوان منبع زرادخانه هسته ای سعودی است.

You know you could still make up for your GPA, how old are you right now?
Think about what you want to choose more carefully, I would say you should go for something more adventurous.

3.3, I'm transferring to OU. If you know what that is. And from there to a pharmacy program.

OU has a pre-pharmacy program.

3.3 ain't too bad man, you could easily recover, just so that we are on the same page, 4.0 scale, right?

You know you could still make up for your GPA, how old are you right now?
Think about what you want to choose more carefully, I would say you should go for something more adventurous.

3.3 ain't too bad man, you could easily recover, just so that we are on the same page, 4.0 scale, right?

I'm very young so it is early but I'm not sure what to look into. My profession has more to do with what parents think is right for me. My father is a businessman and keeps advising against it since I have the opportunity for medicine/pharmacy.

I'm also the only sibling in my family that they're expecting something out of me. So that makes me choices more limited and personally I don't really care about doing what I like. :D

Unless your experience could tell me something else. :)

Please edit out the name of the university from your post my friend.

I'm very young so it is early but I'm not sure what to look into. My profession has more to do with what parents think is right for me. My father is a businessman and keeps advising against it since I have the opportunity for medicine/pharmacy.

I'm also the only sibling in my family that they're expecting something out of me. So that makes me choices more limited and personally I don't really care about doing what I like. :D

You are still alive :O

Welcome back :)

You know Palestinians are doing very good in the USA. I'm really happy about that. Honest.
I understand your situation very well. And I really think you should look into Medicine bro, become a heart surgeon or plastic surgeon :D

Back
Top Bottom