What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Most of the swords are in Istanbul.... i wonder if Arabs are mad with us.....:undecided:

Although all of them are beautiful swords my fav remains unchanged. :p:

Conquerer's sword. :)
140113-the-sword-of-conqueror-fatih-sultan-mehmed-in-topkapi-palace-istanbul-turkey.jpg

I know they are in Istanbul. One of my wishes is come to Istanbul and see them, Why Prophet did not use them ? :what:

I know they are in Istanbul. One of my wishes is come to Istanbul and see them, Why Prophet did not use them ? :what:

He only used some of them, he had like 11 swords no way he could have used all of them in battle. Some were gifts some were taken after enemy were defeated.

**** off, I post here very very good articles like the one that I just posted...

u r just a religious retard. whatever you have to say has less value than a cow's shit. so i recommed that you keep your shit to yourself.

I think he is like 10 or something. :P

his kind has destroyed iran, if it were up to me i would have them executed and fed to the pigs.

"These are the swords are never used by the Prophet Muhammad during his lifetime to call, the total number of sword that was once used are nine fruits"

I read in it in that thread I thought they belonged to Sahaba and Prophet and not use them himself.now I read the line fully.

u r just a religious retard. whatever you have to say has less value than a cow's shit. so i recommed that you keep your shit to yourself.
Again **** off If u have problem with my articles.U are atheist,your BS s have not value for me.

Again **** off If u have problem with my articles.

lol. i would rather that you shut the **** up, because you're embarassing iranians with your nonsense.
stop sucking british mullahs dicks and use your brain, oh im sorry i thought u have one!

lol. i would rather that you shut the **** up, because you're embarassing iranians with your nonsense.
stop sucking british mullahs dicks and use your brain, oh im sorry i thought u have one!
Once again **** off atheits Iraj Gholi!
What a foolish!!! name!

How old are u?
This kind of thought that mullas are for Britian is for 50 years ago.
What a farted brain!

@MarkusS

Do you still have the photo of the Southeastern Asian Gangster's photo whom tried to bully Turks in Germany ?

hey broheim .. hes a 16 year old multiple id troll...

@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie our tamil favourite troll is back..

@Azizam @DESERT FIGHTER @xenon54 @Sinan @KingMamba @jandk

That guy is right Tamils are crazy. In South West Toronto Tamils dominate things, tell me if any Pakistani gangs got things on the same scale as us?
1zpllie.jpg

2d7yk4p.jpg

54yb13.jpg

29y06yo.jpg

2m7dgdg.jpg

What a foolish!!! name!

How old are u?
This kind of thought that mullas are for Britian is for 50 years ago.
What a farted brain!
What a foolish!!! name!

lol you're funny!
im old enough to know that you're nothing but a brainwashed retard.

this "farted brain" *(i don't even know what that is, but ok.) has a degree in pure mathematics from stanford, where did you graduate from? your neighborhood mosque? lol
stop procreating for the love of **** lol

@iranians
@S00R3NA @mohsen @haman10 @Gilamard @Abii @Ostad and others...

now everybody talking about gangs i just found sth interesting in wikipedia about israeli mafia families:

link : Israeli mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" Allegedly there are 16 crime families operating in Israel, five major groups active on the national level .The major crime groups are the Abergils, the Abutbuls, the Alperons, the Dumranis, the Shirazis "

i mean shirazis family :lol: WTH? are they really from those iranians who immigrated to israel? :D just got too "javgir" and made a mafia family?? and as you know shiraz had so many jews before 1979 but...?

Why, look up Scarborough Toronto and tell us Tamils ain't a threat? We got shit locked down. We think that USA South Asians are beta no gangs or nuttin

Tell me this ain't a banger?

Looks like a bunch of dropouts who probably circle jerked one another after they were done.

Back
Top Bottom