What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I do it every other day out of habit they do not really give a shit. I would not say it too old people though they would probably be more likely to get upset.

One of my friends has a habit of doing this. Once he said it in front of a black guy and they got into a fight :lol:

Have you seen Black guys? Goddamn strong as ox.

Some black dudes are light work you just gotta keep yourself in shape. Most Indians are scrawny around here, a few of my Indian friends who hit the gym can hold their own.

Some black dudes are light work you just gotta keep yourself in shape. Most Indians are scrawny around here, a few of my Indian friends who hit the gym can hold their own.

Depends on the kind of Indian doesn't it? Dogras, Punjabis etc.. are strong. Gujaratis are weaklings :D. Tamils will go crazy on your *** if you piss them off.

Depends on the kind of Indian doesn't it? Dogras, Punjabis etc.. are strong. Gujaratis are weaklings :D. Tamils will go crazy on your *** if you piss them off.

Bro my Punjabi sikh friend used to get beat up and his turban ripped off by kale, he never told me though I found out because one of my other friends was there and took video of the whole thing. He didn't know my punjabi friend or that I was friends with him, he found it funny. Anyway he was my good friend so I got pissed, I used to roll with a couple of gangsters they were hispanic I told them to back me up and I went and fucked up the kala who pulled his turban off. Then I was like whoever does that shit again gets the same beat down after that no one messed with him, he was a skinny dude though I was like go hit the gym or something LOL. His cousin now he was a big *** Punjabi but he never hit the gym he was just wide for some reason. Tamils idk my other Indian friends are Hyderabadi Muslims they are type built and don't take shit from no one.

I have seen a tamil mass fight here once, that was some sick sh*t i tell you. :D

@Azizam

How you knew they were tamil? :azn:

Bro my Punjabi sikh friend used to get beat up and his turban ripped off by kale, he never told me though I found out because one of my other friends was there and took video of the whole thing. He didn't know my punjabi friend or that I was friends with him, he found it funny. Anyway he was my good friend so I got pissed, I used to roll with a couple of gangsters they were hispanic I told them to back me up and I went and fucked up the kala who pulled his turban off. Then I was like whoever does that shit again gets the same beat down after that no one messed with him, he was a skinny dude though I was like go hit the gym or something LOL. His cousin now he was a big *** Punjabi but he never hit the gym he was just wide for some reason. Tamils idk my other Indian friends are Hyderabadi Muslims they are type built and don't take shit from no one.

How you knew they were tamil? :azn:

Punjabi Jatts in Canada are pretty built. Most of them are wannabe blacks though :lol:

If you've tried hard that I'm sure you have then don't worry . Just ignore the stress and focus on the exam .

I hope @Serpentine and @rmi5 give you their experience as those guys were very successful and entered Sharif .

Anyway, I am not his friend, and he can ask his friends about it. But, since you mentioned me, I can tell you that as a rule of thumb, if you are a hezbollahi goon, you have no chance and IQ to enter to Sharif University regularly, but I have heard that in the recent years, they have allocated about 50% or so of the sharif capacity for basiji mercenaries. In this case, by using this privilege, even a blind cripple basiji can enter to sharif. But, at the end, he would get disappointed since Sharif university is inherently designed for the genius people and not dumbs.

Back
Top Bottom