What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't know what you're going to study my friend but here is my experience ,

If you have someone to help you ( parti ) , so you just need a degree ( sometimes even don't need that , it depends on your parti ) and it doesn't matter where you have taken that no matter if you have a sharif degree or the worst and furthest azad university .

If you don't have the parti then university degree might not be useful but your skill and knowledge plays the main role ( at least in my course , civil engineering )

BTW , University in the other side is important , A good university can make you to advance and become the best in your course and a bad one can destroy you BUT it all depends on you , If you try hard and sacrifice other things for your goal you can make up .

I hope it was useful .

man, a good university is really important. A person cannot grow in a vacuum. the environment is what helps you to grow, or would impede your progress. in anything, there are some exceptions, but even those exception who have not studied in a good university, and made progress, would have much much more progress if they were studying in a proper university.
Your network and links(Parti as you said), are always important, and help you to enter to good universities or companies, ... but you cannot survive in those places, if you have not the required capabilities.

@Ostad

How come your thread had never been locked down.. whereas we are opening our 20th chill thread....:sad:

@KingMamba Why don't you ask Iranians about "Muslim Brotherhood" ? :)
are you jealous bro? jk :P
i think some mods have personal problems with you guys .any way keep this one alive.:-)

Whats up @Ostad bro, everything fine?
yep.at least until now.:-)

10295559_10152206457497663_8506663145222478722_o.jpg

once upon a time....

aha ..... pas jaryan ine :D

man khial kardam khodet ghati garyan shodi :D

ajab bi shooran mellat :D hala dastet khoobe ? drone chetor ? hanooz az gorouh mechanic aghabin ?

:D ye soal dg ham miporsam bebakhshid enghad fozooli mikonam
mitoone karbord nezami ham dashte bashe ? :D

@rahi2357 man i freaking love your avatar
drone ke chizish nashod vali dastam ... vali onam dareh behtar mishe.
chand roz pish modir grouh omadeh boud bazdid ( ma proge ro to 30% tahvil gerefte bodim) goft chand darsad pishraft dashtin goftam 20%, goft yani alan 50% takimil shode?!! goftam na kolan 20% akhe majbor shodim kole drone ro az paye tarrahi konim.
man dar on lahzeh: :D
modir grouh: :what:
modir grouh after 1 min::guns:

felan mojahaz be dorbin va gps va ferestandeh FM hastesh agheh mini guni chizi dari biar savar konim rosh.:cheesy::enjoy:

@rmi5 whats app bro? :D

drone ke chizish nashod vali dastam ... vali onam dareh behtar mishe.
chand roz pish modir grouh omadeh boud bazdid ( ma proge ro to 30% tahvil gerefte bodim) goft chand darsad pishraft dashtin goftam 20%, goft yani alan 50% takimil shode?!! goftam na kolan 20% akhe majbor shodim kole drone ro az paye tarrahi konim.
man dar on lahzeh: :D
modir grouh: :what:
modir grouh after 1 min::guns:

felan mojahaz be dorbin va gps va ferestandeh FM hastesh agheh mini guni chizi dari biar savar konim rosh.:cheesy::enjoy:

@rmi5 whats app bro? :D
I am very busy these days. Everything is pretty tense but it goes well. what about you?

man, a good university is really important. A person cannot grow in a vacuum. the environment is what helps you to grow, or would impede your progress. in anything, there are some exceptions, but even those exception who have not studied in a good university, and made progress, would have much much more progress if they were studying in a proper university.
Your network and links(Parti as you said), are always important, and help you to enter to good universities or companies, ... but you cannot survive in those places, if you have not the required capabilities.

Didn't we both approximately say the same thing ?!

Back
Top Bottom