What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Sam1980 Hi, Are you 100% Iranian (Originally)? Just asking :)

No. My father is of American (Irish-American) origin. But I'm personally new to US myself. My parents left for Australia before I was born, so I have Australian citizenship, I got US citizenship from my father's side and Iranian citizenship from my mother's side. I have been to Iran right before I came here last year.

No. My father is of American (Irish-American) origin. But I'm personally new to US myself. My parents left for Australia before I was born, so I have Australian citizenship, I got US citizenship from my father's side and Iranian citizenship from my mother's side. I have been to Iran right before I came here last year.

Good :) You've been in Iran only once in your life??
Btw your persian is really good dude, how comes? Specially given the fact that only your mother is Iranian and that you aren't born in Iran. You should be proud of that :p

cool combination :)

paas bayad havesemoon bashe az amrica kheyli bad nagim dige ? :D

Interesting man ,

What do you think are the difference of your paternal and maternal relatives ?

I mean how do they treat you ?
maternal relatives , like all of us :) khale and dai :D very cool ..... :D

but paternal relatives like american uncle ? seriously ? :(

just kidding

@Serpentine

Mate, did you locked this Iranian Empires and Dynasties | Page 8 thread because of our guys ? :undecided:

I mean.... i felt bad about it. Like because of us, Iranian members being punished... i can talk to our guys to keep out of the thread if you consider to re-open it.
its okey , almost every thread in our section ends up being trolled in .

that thread started to be about turkey and turkish dynasties from post 4 ......

i mean are u serious @Kaan ? for god's sake you're a mod ....

maternal relatives , like all of us :) khale and dai :D very cool ..... :D

but paternal relatives like american uncle ? seriously ? :(

just kidding

its okey , almost every thread in our section ends up being trolled in .

that thread started to be about turkey and turkish dynasties from post 4 ......

i mean are u serious @Kaan ? for god's sake you're a mod ....
For real bro. It was late at night and I didn't feel like debating so I called in the azeris to do it. :D

who agrees with my avatar?? i'm sure @Kaan and @Serpentine agree :D how about others?

@Sam1980 everybody asking you sth :D so now it's my turn to ask you. i'm curious recently somewhere in this thread you asked a user how to solve jehovah's witnesses disturbance.. and you had sleeping problem with that. i really didn't get that. what did you mean ??:) jehovah witnesses refers to sth from the dark world or that's just a religious group who pray loudly at saturday mornings?? :D or sth else?? i know it's non of my business :D but i can't get it out of my mind sorry.

anybody remember this game?
49168154766355085578.jpg

Last edited:
who agrees with my avatar?? i'm sure @Kaan and @Serpentine agree :D how about others?

@Sam1980 everybody asking you sth :D so now it's my turn to ask you. i'm curious recently somewhere in this thread you asked a user how to solve jehovah's witnesses disturbance.. and you had sleeping problem with that. i really didn't get that. what did you mean ??:) jehovah witnesses refers to sth from the dark world or that's just a religious group who pray loudly at saturday mornings?? :D or sth else?? i know it's non of my business :D but i can't get it out of my mind sorry.

anybody remember this game?
49168154766355085578.jpg

:raise:

My cousins bought me this game during my vacations in Iran long time ago. I don't even remember if I managed to finish the game lol

Back
Top Bottom