What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:rofl:

... we are as the same level as somalia in the number of goats we have :lol: :rofl::rofl:

give it a rest , sometimes you people become so pathetic that you spew / sorry puke shy@t all over the forum .....

seriously stop :lol:

for real ..... :P

Actually we have about twice the number of their goats but still we are at their level. Isnt this shameful ?

Classic example of akhoond inefficiency

Iran has ~14 million dairy goats, but only produces 0.4 million MT of milk from them. France has 800,000 dairy goats, but produces 0.6 million MT of milk!!!

Also, I was reading that 99% of butter in Iran is imported in bulk and simply packaged and sold as Iranian butter. The reason for this is the type of dairy cows that are in Iran. Iranian cows produce low fat milk which is useless for butter production. Farming is the world's oldest and simplest industry. When such inefficiencies and lack of technology exist even in farming, is it really any surprise that Iran is in such a bad shape?

goatmilk-png.23940

Today I learned that India is good at producing goat milk

:rofl:

... we are as the same level as somalia in the number of goats we have :lol: :rofl::rofl:

give it a rest , sometimes you people become so pathetic that you spew / sorry puke shy@t all over the forum .....

seriously stop :lol:

for real ..... :P
Haman, instead of dodging and dancing around the bush, saddle up and defend your mullahs. You know full well what he meant.

You have 14 million goats producing .4 million MT of milk to France's 800K goats which produce 0.6 million MT of milk. Do you want me to punch in the numbers for you to see the insane ratio? Out of all the countries listed, Iran is the most inefficient in this area.

This is one example, but a good one. Farming isn't exactly rocket science, but your akhoonds have managed to even **** this up! How, I have no idea. From manufacturing/farming to services, you name it, there's Somalia level inefficiencies and backwardness.

Haman, instead of dodging and dancing around the bush, saddle up and defend your mullahs. You know full well what he meant.

You have 14 million goats producing .4 million MT of milk to France's 800K goats which produce 0.6 million MT of milk. Do you want me to punch in the numbers for you to see the insane ratio? Out of all the countries listed, Iran is the most inefficient in this area.

This is one example, but a good one. Farming isn't exactly rocket science, but your akhoonds have managed to even **** this up! How, I have no idea. From manufacturing/farming to services, you name it, there's Somalia level inefficiencies and backwardness.

Maybe Iranians do not like goat milk and so don't bother getting it out

@Abii

You have got to see this. Its funny.
lol I really think most guys are jealous of this kid. He's filthy rich and he's got girls at his feet. I didn't even know who he was until a couple of years ago, but his music sounds like every other shitty mainstream garbage pop catered towards teenagers. So it's not the music, it's Justin himself that a lot of jealous guys hate.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to stick up for my fellow Canadian lol

lol I really think most guys are jealous of this kid. He's filthy rich and he's got girls at his feet. I didn't even know who he was until a couple of years ago, but his music sounds like every other shitty mainstream garbage pop catered towards teenagers. So it's not the music, it's Justin himself that a lot of jealous guys hate.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to stick up for my fellow Canadian lol

Its fine man ;) You know the other day, I was at the gym and you know our gym is actually a professional gym (douchebag hangout) and you know everybody is pumped and has this macho attitude and all of a sudden we are hearing: Baby... baby... baby... Oh... from the gym speakers. It was a big WTF moment :D

Its fine man ;) You know the other day, I was at the gym and you know our gym is actually a professional gym (douchebag hangout) and you know everybody is pumped and has this macho attitude and all of a sudden we are hearing: Baby... baby... baby... Oh... from the gym speakers. It was a big WTF moment :D
lol I can imagine.

lol I can imagine.

You know, the main reason some people hate him is because his lack of class, and also the guy's balls hadn't dropped yet and he was signing about love and shit. I'm not saying he is not talented, he definitely is, but there are other people out there, like him or even better than him who don't have the luxury of corporate sponsorship.

Hezbollahis think that when we criticize it is because that we are traitors (LOL) but they dont understand that we care more for the country, that we want to be nr.1 in everything. Grow some brain cells, idiots.

Hezbollahis think that when we criticize it is because that we are traitors (LOL) but they dont understand that we care more for the country, that we want to be nr.1 in everything. Grow some brain cells, idiots.
yek kalame ham farsi harf bezan dore ham bekhandim asb aabi :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom