What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Where? Vancouver?

I grew up there, kind of (I was in Vancouver from the age of 12 to 24). In the summers it's the most beautiful major city in the world IMO.

Lol... No I was asking if you're online! :D

lol I thought so, but I was like "why would he ask me if I'm online or not, this isn't a chat room." looool

Because I can't really see if you're online or not. You don't have any "indicator" :D

Well I am, what's up? I'm now dying to know why you asked and you're being a tease lol
Lol... I just wanted to know. Because its like 3AM here and I'm supposed to sleep. And I see everyone is awake.

Hi guys ! :)

19904900261091465186.gif

91599692652022951707.gif

ome schools are off thursdays too , namely NODET (national organization for developing exceptional talents) schools which are the best schools in iran .
anyway , we should keep up somehow ! we have rested before for 100 years ..... thats why we are 3rd world country ! a country in which egypt was once one of its provinces .
its time for us to wake up and push harder than anybody . so thats basically what we are trying to do

Excuse me but i don't believe in this. There is too much working and there is effective working.

I bet many researches had been done on this subject. I mean brits even researched for "how much fresh air should be supplied to office areas in order to keep efficiency level up while not exceedingly investing in HVAC systems / rising the maintance costs etc...

see CIBSE.

HVAC systems
HVAC systems ?

do they really use those ? we use them as air conditioners in Biological labs to prevent very very active and dangerous bacteria from spreading .

but in total , i agree with your terms but we cannot ignore the fact that as 3rd world countries , we should work harder .

HVAC systems ?

do they really use those ? we use them as air conditioners in Biological labs to prevent very very active and dangerous bacteria from spreading .

but in total , i agree with your terms but we cannot ignore the fact that as 3rd world countries , we should work harder .

HVAC İS heating/ ventilating/air conditioning.

Many Buildings uses ventilation. Malls, Hospitals, Office Buildings, etc... In Biolabs HEPA or ULPA air filters used for sterile enviroment also exhaust air from rooms gets a special process to kill viruses bacterias etc..

Classic example of akhoond inefficiency

Iran has ~14 million dairy goats, but only produces 0.4 million MT of milk from them. France has 800,000 dairy goats, but produces 0.6 million MT of milk!!!

Also, I was reading that 99% of butter in Iran is imported in bulk and simply packaged and sold as Iranian butter. The reason for this is the type of dairy cows that are in Iran. Iranian cows produce low fat milk which is useless for butter production. Farming is the world's oldest and simplest industry. When such inefficiencies and lack of technology exist even in farming, is it really any surprise that Iran is in such a bad shape?

goatmilk-png.23940

We are at same level as Somalia... congrats guys :) be proud of your useless missiles :)
:rofl:

... we are as the same level as somalia in the number of goats we have :lol: :rofl::rofl:

give it a rest , sometimes you people become so pathetic that you spew / sorry puke shy@t all over the forum .....

seriously stop :lol:

for real ..... :P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom