What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What does that have to do with anything?
It does not matter by which word we refer to the Azari people, I am talking about their identity not when they started to get called Azaris. The Azaris are Iranic people whom were simply culturally invaded by Mongols.

Second, so the Genetic tests were provided by Iran only? Is this how low you will go?

Kiddo, their identity is "Turk", they call themselves as Turks, their language as Turki, and thats how you Farsis also call them, forget the 20th century invented terms.

Mongols brought the Turkic-Oghuz language, culture, traditions? That's new to me.

I didn't read that book. But we Turan to describe Turkic world... so why should i care about Firdevsi ?

Because Ferdowsi CREATED that word and it has nothing to do with Turks/mongols. Of course I now you have not read his books, you pan-Turks only get fed propaganda and lies. You know nothing about history.

Kiddo, their identity is "Turk", they call themselves as Turks, their language as Turki, and thats how you Farsis also call them, forget the 20th century fake terms. What is an "identity" to you?

Mongols brought the Turkic-Oghuz language, culture, traditions? That's new to me. But I'm sure Hulagu Khan could never speak a word of Turkic.

The real question is, is that how low you will go? That is the lowest of any arguments.

No they don't call themselves "Turks" only a small number of brainwash ones do.
Fact is the Azaris were speaking a Persian language long before the mongols brought thei Turkic culture down on the Azari people. Genetic tests have proven Azari are Iranic people and have nothing to do with you mongols.

This is science and facts. When will science arrive in your heads/countries? I doubt your propaganda state will let that happen.

screen_shot_2012_06_21_at_9_12_26_pm.png

What does that have to do with anything?
It does not matter by which word we refer to the Azari people, I am talking about their identity not when they started to get called Azaris. The Azaris are Iranic people whom were simply culturally invaded by Mongols.

Second, so the Genetic tests were provided by Iran only? Is this how low you will go?
but you have a pure, 100 percent persian blood lol. grow up this is middle east its highly possible that you have mix of arab, turk, lur,... genes.

but you have a pure, 100 percent persian blood. grow up this is middle east its highly possible that you have mix of arab, turk, lur,... genes.

I never claimed to be 100 pure. I have my genetics test and know exactly what I am.
This is the age of science, there is no place for lies and myths. Every Azari should do a genetics test and see for themselves.
Azaris have a very smilair genetics to Lurs,Persian,kurds...they have much less in common with Turks/mongols.

No they don't call themselves "Turks" only a small number of brainwash ones do.
Fact is the Azaris were speaking a Persian language long before the mongols brought thei Turkic culture down on the Azari people. Genetic tests have proven Azari are Iranic people and have nothing to do with you mongols.

This is science and facts. When will science arrive in your heads/countries? I doubt your propaganda state will let that happen.

screen_shot_2012_06_21_at_9_12_26_pm.png

Like said, your an outsider, and most likely a teenager. Ask any Persian from within Iran here, ask our Azerbaijani member @Ostad who lives in Tabriz. I also told you to bring me any records about the existence of an "Azari" people from Safavid or Qajar records.

Whoever spoke what language cannot have anything to do with Azerbaijani Turks. I'm not going to repeat the same things.

This is a far more relevant fact if you ask me, and a real one:

Ardabil province.

2lnd7px.jpg

I already answered this question and have said no. You people think only a few people are aware of your propaganda and lies. Don't make a false accusation against me.

I'm asking because you are as delusional as him and you are against the Mullah regime just like he were.

Mind proving it by writing the same thing in Persian? Because if you can't, that would be too much coincidence :)

I never claimed to be 100 pure. I have my genetics test and know exactly what I am.
This is the age of science, there is no place for lies and myths. Every Azari should do a genetics test and see for themselves.
Azaris have a very smilair genetics to Lurs,Persian,kurds...they have much less in common with Turks/mongols.

Any detail about Haplogroup R1a among Persians.

LOL, is there extensive "tests" done so that you could claim such a thing. And the sources are all petty ones, the Iranian universities certainly shouldn't count to begin with. How come all these articles start with a political motive, and ends with one? Is that "reliable" for you? But also, their extense is very, very little.

The results of Iranian genetics (not on Azerbaijanis, but Persians) published by national geographic, a far more reliable source, shows 5% of Siberian genetics for Iranian population (which is in fact pretty high as Turkic doesn't equal 100% Asian, not even half of that, and Oghuz even much less), even Persians carry Turkic genes, let alone the Turks of Iran.

Like said, your an outsider, and most likely a teenager. Ask any Persian from within Iran here, ask our Azerbaijani member @Ostad who lives in Tabriz. I also told you to bring me any facts about an "Azari" people from Safavid or Qajar records.

Whoever spoke what language cannot have anything to do with Azerbaijani Turks. I'm not going to repeat the same things.

This is a far more relevant fact if you ask me, and a real one:

Ardabil province.
Once again you keep takling about words. It does not matter what Azaris were called at x time in history. I am talking about their true identity and their genes. Do you even know what the Azerbijan means? It means "Land of fire" and was created 2500 years ago by Darius the great. Where were you mongols back then?

Azaris have been in Iran as parts of the Iranic tribes for thousands of years and as it happend, they still remain a group whom have yet to shed their foreign culture from themselves. Though it needs to be said, less and less Azaris are speaking this Turkified language.

Any detail about Haplogroup R1a among Persians.

Who cares?
This Blonde aryan theory was created by the Nazis and has nothing to do with the real aryans.
People need to stop it with this pathetic hitlerian theory of aryans.

Last edited:
Once again you keep taling about words. It does not matter what Azaris were called t x time in history. I am talking about their true identity and their genes. Do you even know what the Azerbijan means? It means "Land of fire" and was created 2500 years ago by Darius the great. Where were you mongols back then?

Azaris have been in Iran as parts of the Iranic tribes for thousands of years and as it happend, they still remain a group whom have yet to shed their foreign culture from themselves. Though it needs to be said, less and less Azaris are speaking this Turkified language.

Are you retarded? How does it not matter? That is the main part of identity, is it not?

Are Indo-Iranians natives of Iran? The heartland of Persians was once the site of Elam civilization, are you "Persified Elams"? Basically that is your logic.

LOL, is there extensive "tests" done so that you could claim such a thing. And the sources are all petty ones, the Iranian universities certainly shouldn't count to begin with. How come all these articles start with a political motive, and ends with one? Is that "reliable" for you? But also, their extense is very, very little.

The results of Iranian genetics (not on Azerbaijanis, but Persians) published by national geographic, a far more reliable source, shows 5% of Siberian genetics for Iranian population (which is in fact pretty high as Turkic doesn't equal 100% Asian, and Oghuz even much less), even Persians carry Turkic genes, let alone the Turks of Iran.

I am a Persian and I certainly don't have any "Turkish" genes in me. Stop spewing out nonsense.
There is nothing political in this from my behalf. I am only interested in facts and countering your stance, which is purely political.
If Azaris do a genetic tests and show they are not Iranic then I will not go against science, the problem is Azaris have been shown to be genetically Iranic. I have nothing against Turks, they need to be proud of their mongol heritage and stop this falsification of history.

Are you retarded? How does it not matter? That is the main part of identity, is it not?

Are Indo-Iranians natives of Iran? The heartland of Persians was once the site of Elam civilization, are you "Persified Elams"? Basically that is your logic.

It seems to me you are just too ignorant to understand such things. The azaris had been speaking a Persian language before their current turkified language. By your logic they went from being Persians to Turks due to the simple transformation of their language? Genetics is the most predominant factor in determining identity and the genetics of azris is Iranic.

your post is your answer there is no pure blood in the middle east and even in the world so my genetic tests share similarities to even arabs of Iran for sure. the main point is culture.

I am a Persian and I certainly don't have any "Turkish" genes in me. Stop spewing out nonsense.
There is nothing political in this from my behalf. I am only interested in facts and countering your stance, which is purely political.
If Azaris do a genetic tests and show they are not Iranic then I will not go against science, the problem is Azaris have been shown to be genetically Iranic. I have nothing against Turks, they need to be proud of their mongol heritage and stop this falsification of history.

You made me dig into some info about results of individual Azerbaijanis.

See this, from national geographic: 10 percent northeast Asian.

DMXX's Geno 2.0 Results - Page 2

Don't forget, Turkic ancestry doesn't equal to 100% Asian, even for Turkmens of Turkmenistan it would be around 20%.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom