What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Indeed we are proud of it just as you should be proud of being a Gypsy. So from now on, you call me as Mongol and i'll call you the gypsy you are, deal? :)

Of course Turks are more Gypsies than Iranians. Have you heard of Turkish "Lom" people?:
Yes we are Turks and we are proud about our blood. Maybe Mongolians are proud too i don't know.

Azeri Turks are Turkic and belong to Turan. Like it or not.

This is another statement which show have pathetic your kind is.
You base your entire history on a fantasy book written by ferdowsi the great Persian writer.
He created the word Turan to refer to Iranic people living in that region, you did not know that did you? :rofl:

What a ridiculous culture-less people you have to be to use a fantasy book to create your own history.

It insults you because you want to hide your identity. This explains why you are so insecure and attempt to steal other nations history and cultures and even their peoples. I don't blame your kind for being insecure. It's a mental condition which could be treated (hopefully).
It's not just Iranians whom have this problem with you mongols. It's also Greeks.

I just told you i'm completely cool with it. What's the matter?

The fact that we penetrated your history doesn't mean we stole it. Arabs also penetrated your "history" throughout history, no? :)

Of course Turks are more Gypsies than Iranians. Have you heard of Turkish "Lom" people?:

How Mongols could be "more Gypsy" than Iranians :) You should make up your mind bud.

You seems to have kerm

I have nothing against Mongols at all. I don't like people whom hide their identities. Turks are Mongols and should be proud of it.
Turks needs to stop trying to claim Iranic people like Azaris are Turks because they are not related to you. Genetics has proven this time and time again. Language does not define a true identity, DNA does that.
I speak English and have been in the UK for 12 years, I can live here for another 100 years and speak Shakespearean language but I will never be anything other than Persian.
actually yes, its an internet kerm, name: prince of persia.

You seems to have kerm

I have nothing against Mongols at all. I don't like people whom hide their identities. Turks are Mongols and should be proud of it.
Turks needs to stop trying to claim Iranic people like Azaris are Turks because they are not related to you. Genetics has proven this time and time again. Language does not define a true identity, DNA does that.
I speak English and have been in the UK for 12 years, I can live here for another 100 years and speak Shakespearean language but I will never be anything other than Persian.

There is one big problem with your argument, the "Azari" in Iran term was invented in 20th century for Turks of Azerbaijan. Since your an outsider, I understand your ignorance, but even within Iran itself "Turk" is far more frequently used to refer to people of Azerbaijan rather than "Azari". If you find me any ethnicity or nation from Safavid, Afsharid, Qajar records bearing the name "Azari", then I will accept your "argument".

What "genetics"? You mean petty propaganda articles from Iranian universities? What is the extent of these supposed tests to determine the supposed genetic layout of millions of people? And how can it shape any sort of "identity" when it has been present only recently? In fact, 99.9% of people don't even know about such things, other than obsessed people like you.

Azerbaijani Turks don't speak the language of someone else, but their own. It is a different Turkic language of it's own. There is no such thing as "one Turkic language". So your comparision to English is an unfortunate one.

Last edited:
I just told you i'm completely cool with it. What's the matter?

The fact that we penetrated your history doesn't mean we stole it. Arabs also penetrated your "history" throughout history, no? :)

It seems it's the other way around my mongol friend. Your friend above you does not seem to know the word "Turan" was created by the Persian writer Ferdowsi in his fantasy book. The whole basis of your history is a fantasy. But it seems you are so backward that even your fantasy stories which you used to create your false history had to be stolen from a Persian.

This is another statement which show have pathetic your kind is.
You base your entire history on a fantasy book written by ferdowis the great Persian writter.
He created the word Turan to refer to Iranic people living in that region, you did not that did you?
What a ridiculous culture-less people you have to be to use a fantasy book to create your own history.

Pathetic one is you, my friend.

Of course it's an Iranian word as like "ateş", "kadeh" etc... We use it to describe Turkic union. Because word is Persian originated, can't we use.. ?

This guys is clearly surenas, he shows his racist nature, just tease him a little more and he will have his good old racist outburst. :D

Pathetic one is you, my friend.

Of course it's an Iranian word as like "ateş", "kadeh" etc... We use it to describe Turkic union. Because word is Persian originated, can't we use.. ?

It's not that it's a Iranian word that's the problem, it's the fact it was a word made by ferdowsi to refer to an Iranic people in his fantasy book and you're using it as a basis for your false history. How pathetic are you people?

There is a big problem with your argument, the "Azari" in Iran term was invented in 20th century for Turks of Azerbaijan. Since your an outsider, I understand your ignorance, but even within Iran itself "Turk" is far more frequently used to refer to people of Azerbaijan rather than "Azari". If you find me any ethnicity or nation from Safavid, Afsharid, Qajar records bearing the name "Azari", then I will accept your "argument".

What "genetics"? You mean petty propaganda articles from Iranian universities? What is the extent of these supposed tests to determine the supposed genetic layout of millions of people? And how can it shape the "true identity" when it has been present only recently?

Azerbaijani Turks don't speak the language of someone else, but their own. It is a different Turkic language of it's own. There is no such thing as "one Turkic language". So your comparision to English is an unfortunate one.

What does that have to do with anything?
It does not matter by which word we refer to the Azari people, I am talking about their identity not when they started to get called Azaris. The Azaris are Iranic people whom were simply culturally invaded by Mongols.

Second, so the Genetic tests were provided by Iran only? Is this how low you will go?

It seems it's the other way around my mongol friend. Your friend above you does not seem to know the word "Turan" was created by the Persian writer Ferdowsi in his fantasy book. The whole basis of your history is a fantasy. But it seems you are so backward that even your fantasy stories which you used to create your false history had to be stolen from a Persian.

It is not history my gypsy friend, but an ideal or an ideology. I'm not sure about the root of the word but it doen't matter. You can use Turkic Union instead if it bothers you.

If you can't sleep it's because you're not tired enough. I don't know how it's in Iran, but if you have 24 hour gyms, go to the gym for half an hour and run on the treadmill. Or you can do pushups for half an hour at home. Don't drink tea before bed or drink decaffeinated tea before sleep. Don't take meds like a retard just b/c you can't sleep lol

good luck

Thanks ,

It's not that it's a Iranian word that's the problem, it's the fact it was a word made by ferdowsi to refer to an Iranic people in his fantasy book and you're using it as a basis for your false history. How pathetic are you people?

I didn't read that book. But we Turan to describe Turkic world... so why should i care about Firdevsi ?

It is not history my gypsy friend, but an ideal or an ideology. I'm not sure about the root of the word but it doen't matter. You can use Turkic Union instead if it bothers you.

Mongol, it seems you are too slow upstairs to understand the context in which you are using that word. It's not just the word but rather the manner which you mongols stole it and use as a part of your false history.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom