XagQuE5.gif

a0c948d044cda79ba6a275c.gif

1376391077-c7156350750d5fe72698340ed7f02623330cec14.gif

KOLye7wRZucgVB0Gtb5m_Dog%20Ball%20Jump%20Fail.gif

daily_gifdump_288_14.gif

head+smoke.gif

20131203138610006953933.gif

0V1atX4.gif

I'm not moody..... Turk's have a switch, if you managed to hit it... they transform. :)

That guy managed to hit my switch (unintentionally). I think only @Kaan didn't get in to a rage mod yet. :lol:

That switch is an indicator of your mongol nature.

stop it you are annoying us.

You seems to have kerm
I don't understand why you guys call Turks, Mongols. It's not an insult nor we are Mongols.

We respect Mongols they were the only ones who were on par with us.

I have nothing against Mongols at all. I don't like people whom hide their identities. Turks are Mongols and should be proud of it.
Turks needs to stop trying to claim Iranic people like Azaris are Turks because they are not related to you. Genetics has proven this time and time again. Language does not define a true identity, DNA does that.
I speak English and have been in the UK for 12 years, I can live here for another 100 years and speak Shakespearean language but I will never be anything other than Persian.

Nah, these are not childs... So just call as Gypsy which is not wrong nor an insult. For some reason it offend them while Turks wouldn't mind the word Mongol.

I have nothing against Mongols at all. I don't like people whom hide their identities. Turks are Mongols and should be proud of it.
Turks needs to stop trying to claim Iranic people like Azaris are Turks because they are not related to you. Genetics has proven this time and time again. Language does not define a true identity, DNA does that.
I speak English and have been in the UK for 12 years, I can live here for another 100 years and speak Shakespearean language but I will never be anything other than Persian.

Indeed we are proud of it just as you should be proud of being a Gypsy. So from now on, you call me as Mongol and i'll call you the gypsy you are, deal? :)

Nah, these are not childs... So just call as Gypsy which is not wrong nor an insult. For some reason it offend them while Turks wouldn't mind the word Mongol.

It insults you because you want to hide your identity. This explains why you are so insecure and attempt to steal other nations history and cultures and even their peoples. I don't blame your kind for being insecure. It's a mental condition which could be treated (hopefully).
It's not just Iranians whom have this problem with you mongols. It's also Greeks.

Yes we are Turks and we are proud about our blood. Maybe Mongolians are proud too i don't know.

Azeri Turks are Turkic and belong to Turan. Like it or not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom