What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I see you still haven't read the old threads I suggested :)

Genetics does not determines one's ethnicity, there isn't any pure ethnicity in the world other then may be some very remote tibes, most of today's ethnicities did not came from space they're all formed after certain circumstances, such as different tribes uniting, dissolving, one ethnicity dominating smaller ones, one ethnicity dissolves and forms different ethnicities etc.

What determines your ethnicity is what ethnicity and language passed through your ancestors to you, so what if people from different ethnicities mixed into your gene pool ? if you have founded a trace of Chinese genes in you, would you think you're an ethnic Chinese ? I do not look Asiatic but my family is of a Turkic speaking nomadic tribe, there isn't any other ethnicity for me.

your post is your answer there is no pure blood in the middle east and even in the world so my genetic tests share similarities to even arabs of Iran for sure. the main point is culture.

That's not the point here. These people want to claim the Azari were Turks. Not just cultrally but genetically.
This is nonsense. As an Iranian, how can you not be offended by this lies?
I am not talking about culture because culture can easily change but a peoples genetics can become mixed at best but never change from one form to another.

You made me dig into some info about results of individual Azerbaijanis.

See this, from national geographic: 10 percent northeast Asian.

DMXX's Geno 2.0 Results - Page 2

Don't forget, Turkic ancestry doesn't equal to 100% Asian, even for Turkmens of Turkmenistan it would be around 20%.

How on earth does this show they are Turks?
I am sorry but this not change anything.

He is definitely Surenas. I can't believe i didn't realize it sooner.

No, you're just a mongol whom does not realise how much your kind is hated and how much enemies you really have.

Who cares?
This Blonde aryan theory was created by the Nazis and has nothing to do with the real aryans.
People need to stop it with this pathetic hitlerian theory of aryans.

R1a is not related to North or West Europeans, I only wanted to know about the genotype of Iranian people. Yes, I agree Europeans are wannabe Aryans.

How on earth does this show they are Turks?
I am sorry but this not change anything.

Really? Around 10% of "eastern" genes doesn't show anything? Given that even the most Asiatic Turkic groups such as Yakuts only carry around 50%. The thread starter in that page says he is half Azerbaijani, and has 4%.

If i remember correctly, national geographic results showed 15-20% for Tatars.

I'm not sure, he is even more stupid.

So far stupidity is pointing your direction. Posting pictures from forums and taking them as facts. How retarded are you?

Really? Around 10% of "eastern" genes doesn't show anything? Given that even the most Asiatic Turkic groups such as Yakuts only carry 50-60%?

What an imbecile. So 10% would identity them as Turks? 10%????
How cow, you people are even more moronic than I thought.

That's not the point here. These people want to claim the Azari were Turks. Not just cultrally but genetically.
This is nonsense. As an Iranian, how can you not be offended by this lies?
I am not talking about culture because culture can easily change but a peoples genetics can become mixed at best but never change from one form to another.
ehh... i really dont understand you, what genetic has to do with nationality ??:what:.

R1a is not related to North or West Europeans, I only wanted to know about the genotype of Iranian people. Yes, I agree Europeans are wannabe Aryans.

There are many different types of people in Iran. for example, my mother whose family had predominantly European genes. Her hair colour was yellow when she was child etc. When I did my genetic test, it said I had 41% European genes. The rest were similar to the Persian genes.

ehh... i really dont understand you, what genetic has to do with nationality ??:what:.

Who is talking about nationality here? Iranic is an ethnicity, dude at least think before posting.

There are many different types of people in Iran. for example, my mother whose family had predominantly European genes. Her hair colour was yellow when she was child etc. When I did my genetic test, it said I had 41% European genes. The rest were similar to the Persian genes.
So your whole family made genetics test? o_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom