What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What's wrong with Hunger games n my list ?
Not yours, Haman's. And nothing wrong with the movie, but the subject matter is everything that Haman hates in life, but he recommends it others.

The Hunger Games is essentially a modern day rambo movie for kids. It's designed to show them the failures and miseries of living under a dictatorship. Now Haman, the guy that supports the akhoond dictatorship with all his might is a fan of the movie. I find it ironic.

Not yours, Haman's. And nothing wrong with the movie, but the subject matter is everything that Haman hates in life, but he recommends it others.

The Hunger Games is essentially a modern day rambo movie for kids. It's designed to show them the failures and miseries of living under a dictatorship. Now Haman, the guy that supports the akhoond dictatorship with all his might is a fan of the movie. I find it ironic.

Lets put such things aside for 1 night mate .

By the way , when did you last visit Iran ?

When I first came here you wrote so many sentences from your grandfather .

is he in Canada or Iran ?

Lets put such things aside for 1 night mate .

By the way , when did you last visit Iran ?

When I first came here you wrote so many sentences from your grandfather .

is he in Canada or Iran ?

One of my grandfathers is in Canada, the other one died before I was born (plz skip the useless khoda rahmatesh kone bs, thanks).

Ok guys , Let me tell you some of my favorite movies that I remember and you might like .

As far as my feet will carry me .

Every man's war

The blind side

The terminal

Cast away

The proposal

Since we're on the subject, anybody seen The Physician? Looks low budget and shitty. I might watch it though. Downloading the torrent right now.

"In Persia in the 11th Century, a surgeon's apprentice disguises himself as a Jew to study at a school that does not admit Christians."

MV5BMTU0NjU1NjY2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQzMzk5MDE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Since we're on the subject, anybody seen The Physician? Looks low budget and shitty. I might watch it though. Downloading the torrent right now.

"In Persia in the 11th Century, a surgeon's apprentice disguises himself as a Jew to study at a school that does not admit Christians."

MV5BMTU0NjU1NjY2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQzMzk5MDE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

If I'm not wrong , The movie is about Abu Ali Sina .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom