What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I said DF-11 not DF-15.

Sorry , My bad .

But if you look again , You'll see the differences in dimension .

DF-11 :

weight : 3800 kg

Length : 11.25

Diameter : 0.86 m

Fateh :

weight : 3450 kg

Length : 8.86 m

Diameter : 0.61 m

Apart from dimension , Why would Iran need to lie about it ? !!!

They have reverse engineered many Chinese missiles before and if it was reverse engineered of DF-11 they would have simply said that .

It may be an Israeli UAV, although, I am not sure about it, since the UAV was pretty close to the ground, while Israeli drones have more sophisticated cameras, and do not need to get close to the ground. It can also be a Mohajer. Again, The quality of the video is not good and we cannot exactly know model of UAV unless we at least know its exact size, or find a high quality video or photo from it.

Israeli UAV ?!!! Interesting .

I hope you don't say this in ME section to make trolls believe Iran is cooperating with both Israel and ISIL .
I don't think it was close , If you watch the video at the end when the camera was zoomed out it showed how high the UAV flew that rebels didn't bother to shoot at .

Mohajer's tails are all different .

Guys, there is no need to discuss moderation or duplicate account issues here and no need to mention webby too. It has already been resolved.

Exactly. I got my first experience yesterday and now I learned how to mod. Inshallah everyone will follow the rules and I will follow the established moderating methods.

@haman10
In Turkey they say " Make your haq Halal" I think you understand what I mean. I dont want you to come after me on the day of judgement if anything wrong was done.:-)

In Turkey they say " Make your haq Halal" I think you understand what I mean.
buddy , the translation of that in persian is "hagheto halal kon" which doesnt make any sense .

anyway , me and you both know that your behavior yesterday wasnt because you are a new mod ;) you totally knew what u were doing .

i dont like to continue this discussion . All the best

buddy , the translation of that in persian is "hagheto halal kon" which doesnt make any sense .

anyway , me and you both know that your behavior yesterday wasnt because you are a new mod ;) you totally knew what u were doing .

i dont like to continue this discussion . All the best
I gave everyone warnings.

Lets end it here.

@haman10
So hows life?

Sorry , My bad .

But if you look again , You'll see the differences in dimension .

DF-11 :

weight : 3800 kg

Length : 11.25

Diameter : 0.86 m

Fateh :

weight : 3450 kg

Length : 8.86 m

Diameter : 0.61 m

Apart from dimension , Why would Iran need to lie about it ? !!!

They have reverse engineered many Chinese missiles before and if it was reverse engineered of DF-11 they would have simply said that .

Israeli UAV ?!!! Interesting .

I hope you don't say this in ME section to make trolls believe Iran is cooperating with both Israel and ISIL .
I don't think it was close , If you watch the video at the end when the camera was zoomed out it showed how high the UAV flew that rebels didn't bother to shoot at .

Mohajer's tails are all different .
No, you are wrong.
What I am talking about is flying in the 10000 ft in which you can't see the drone or hear its voice and take videos like this one. The point is that Iranian UAVs lack the technology to take thermal or other photos at this altitude and that's why they need to get too close to the ground in such a way that they can be seen easily.
Anyway, about missiles, their weight can be changed easily by changing their amount of fuel, ... so, as you even see in your data, they are even very close. Although, what is important here, is their technology, and not their exact size. ;)

PS. if you confirm that its altitude of flight has been about 10,000 ft or so, then I would certainly say that it has been Israeli.

Tnx , everythings alright :) i am pretty busy with my studies , but i think PDF will make me fail all my exams :(

i am totally wasting too much time here ....

what about you ? is everything alright ? u live in anatolia ?
Same here.
Everything's good but I have work to do.

I dont live in anatolia. I travel around alot so my location changes pretty often which is why I decided just to put the Zimbabwean flag as my location.

Adios. Amigo.

Tnx , everythings alright :) i am pretty busy with my studies , but i think PDF will make me fail all my exams :(

i am totally wasting too much time here ....

what about you ? is everything alright ? u live in anatolia ?

hi how you doing boy?
hey! don't be banned again! NEVER :D

damn pdf is like a drug... i don't waste so much time in any other forum but what the hell is wrong with pdf? :)
i just don't know

mamnun dadash , shoma khoobi ? :D

i try my best buddy :D

i'm so glad that you signed up . our numbers are so low here . we really needed u :D

yeah , tell me about it :D

thanks man... something that concerns me is that university doesn't let me visit pdf more than this :D
by the way doomsday is near ..i mean exams :)
see you around bro

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom