What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Chinese DF 11

the missile you're talking about is DF-21D which is called the"carrier killer" . DF-11 is not anti-ship BM . :lol:

==================================================================
Dongfeng 11 (CSS-7)[edit]

A DF-11 TEL.
Main article: DF-11
Also known as the M-11 (export), the DF-11 is a road-mobile short-range ballistic missile (SRBM) designed by Wang Zhenhua at the Sanjiang Missile Corporation (also known as the 066 Base) in the late 1970s. Unlike previous Chinese ballistic missiles, the DF-11 usesolid fuel, which greatly reduces launch preparation time (15-30 min). Liquid-fueled missiles such as the DF-5 require up to 2 hours of pre-launch preparation. The DF-11 has range of 300 km and 800 kg payload. An improved DF-11A version has increased range of >825 km.[14] The range of the M-11 does not violate the limits set by the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR). Estimates on the number of DF-11s in service vary between 500 to 600.[15][16]

DF-21D :
China has inducted the world's first [1] anti-ship ballistic missile, known as the DF-21D.[2] In 2010, it was reported that China had entered the DF-21D into its early operational stage for deployment.[3] The potential threat from the DF-21D against US aircraft carriers has reportedly caused major changes in US strategy.[citation needed]

China is apparently working on a second generation ASBM using hypersonic glide vehicle technology tested on the WU-14. This would allow the warhead to search for the current location of the American carrier, instead of just dropping down to the spot it was first aimed at. The high speed maneuvers would also make the missile much harder to intercept.

so now lets compare :

DF-21D :

2977_52438872bc645-386x257.jpg

PG missile :

pgulfscene1.jpgab669e12-f34a-4651-ba48-a6a760755334Large.jpg

except the range (which is different today) what's the similarity between these 2 missiles?
Fateh-110 CEP (accuracy)=5m
DF-11 CEP=200m
LOL, this troll, even CEP of our Zelzal rockets is 50m.
DF-11 is not even anti-ship missile :lol:

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
@haman10 why you got banned yesterday for one day lol? You should just be honest and frank in your posts bro you came off as a back biter in that thread. Why try to be political? :D

@haman10 why you got banned yesterday for one day lol? You should just be honest and frank in your posts bro you came off as a back biter in that thread. Why try to be political? :D
lol , yeah bro . after their mod got mad when i told them to stop bullying other people like webby into things :D he gave me 3 strikes :D :D they are some little kids man ..... but then webby reversed them

BTW , about being political this is what happened : in their thread i said i doubt that it will happen but if it did , at least turkey is our muslim neighbor . then on april 16 , @atatwolf and other turk members trolled the shit out of iranians . i didnt respond in full force but i was super angry . then i went to our forum and i saw that thread .

i didnt say anything bad either ..... i said we need to sabotage the deal . sth that i honestly believe in :D

anyhow , this is not called "back biting" :D if i said " i hate turkey , lets attack them ! " that would be back biting and hypocrisy .

but this is hypocrisy my friend :

r

I didn't, you did.:D
my bad :D

except the range (which is different today) what's the similarity between these 2 missiles?
Fateh-110 CEP (accuracy)=5m
DF-11 CEP=200m
LOL, this troll, even CEP of our Zelzal rockets is 50m.
Mod Edit. is their any source to confirm the accuracy of Fateh or PG missile? For example, PG missile has been announced to be tested twice on some fixed targets, which is a joke, since it is going to be an anti-ship missile. Anyway, Fateh is based on DF-11 and every one knows it. They may have improved the accuracy, later, but it is a Chinese technology and not an indigenous one as @S00R3NA is claiming.

you're an idiot

for a person who lives in US :lol: its totally a joke not to know that the word for "doroogh gou" is liar not lier :lol:

OMG , the kid can google stuff :lol:

little kid , the missile you're talking about is DF-21D which is called the"carrier killer" . DF-11 is not anti-ship BM . :lol:

Dongfeng 11 (CSS-7)[edit]

A DF-11 TEL.
Main article: DF-11
Also known as the M-11 (export), the DF-11 is a road-mobile short-range ballistic missile (SRBM) designed by Wang Zhenhua at the Sanjiang Missile Corporation (also known as the 066 Base) in the late 1970s. Unlike previous Chinese ballistic missiles, the DF-11 usesolid fuel, which greatly reduces launch preparation time (15-30 min). Liquid-fueled missiles such as the DF-5 require up to 2 hours of pre-launch preparation. The DF-11 has range of 300 km and 800 kg payload. An improved DF-11A version has increased range of >825 km.[14] The range of the M-11 does not violate the limits set by the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR). Estimates on the number of DF-11s in service vary between 500 to 600.[15][16]

DF-21D :
China has inducted the world's first [1] anti-ship ballistic missile, known as the DF-21D.[2] In 2010, it was reported that China had entered the DF-21D into its early operational stage for deployment.[3] The potential threat from the DF-21D against US aircraft carriers has reportedly caused major changes in US strategy.[citation needed]

China is apparently working on a second generation ASBM using hypersonic glide vehicle technology tested on the WU-14. This would allow the warhead to search for the current location of the American carrier, instead of just dropping down to the spot it was first aimed at. The high speed maneuvers would also make the missile much harder to intercept.

so now lets compare :

DF-21D :

2977_52438872bc645-386x257.jpg

PG missile :

pgulfscene1.jpgab669e12-f34a-4651-ba48-a6a760755334Large.jpg

Go troll some where else , people are educated here .

DF-11 is not even anti-ship missile :lol:

dont quote the troll . let me handle him ......

LOL at @Serpentine again, who does not delete this insulting post and tries to delete my post in which I am saying that Fateh-110 is a copy of DF-11. Very good for you again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go create a thread in GHQ if you think he is un-fair .

but two things : 1- u insulted me , soheil and mohsen at the same time then i quoted your post saying "soheil is an idiot" and replied "you're an idiot"

so you're the one who insulted others like a maniac here

2- u dont have to post here as u clearly mentioned you're not iranian .

peace
I told you not to quote me again. You have insulted me in the quoted post of yours, and that post has not been deleted.
BTW, when did I say that I am not Iranian? Quote it here ...
@Serpentine is he allowed to call me non-Iranian, MKO, .., in a daily basis?

I told you not to quote me again. You have insulted me in the quoted post of yours, and that post has not been deleted.
BTW, when did I say that I am not Iranian? Quote it here ...
@Serpentine is he allowed to call me non-Iranian, MKO, .., in a daily basis?

As you see, I deleted that post, but you already quoted it.

And please don't come out as innocent, none of you guys are innocent. Sometimes you insult them, then they insult you. That has been the case for months.

I didn't give any infractions to anyone now so please stop the fights.

you, @haman10 and others, if you guys can't talk to each other without personal insults, simply don't do it. Don't ever quote each other. It's very simple.

PS: Don't also insult other members behind their backs.

And please don't come out as innocent, none of you guys are innocent. Sometimes you insult them, then they insult you. That has been the case for months.

you, @haman10 and others, if you guys can't talk to each other without personal insults, simply don't do it. Don't ever quote each other. It's very simple.
I think it is the best suggestion. :tup:

PS: Don't also insult other members behind their backs.

He calls mohsen idiot,
he calls soheil idiot joker!
he calls haman scum...

How about you guys mention me whenever anyone insults you instead of insulting back?Then it's much easier to deal with rather than banning everyone involved.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom