What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How about you guys mention me whenever anyone insults you instead of insulting back?Then it's much easier to deal with rather than banning everyone involved.
that simply doesnt happen :D you are such a good hearted person :D that you never ban them .

even when turk members come here and troll , like @atatwolf , u simply ignore it .

but others are not like u , they are kids who take everything personal like @Kaan . BTW kaan , you dont have to thank any iranian member's post . this was just FYI .

do what u like .....

Mod Edit. So, do you mean that Fateh 110 has nothing to do with Chinese DF 11? :lol:

They're totally different .

Look at the dimensions :

Fateh :

weight : 3450 kg

Length : 8.86 m

Diameter : 0.61 m

DF-15 :

Weight : 6200 kg

Length : 9.1 m

Diameter : 1 m

Even their ranges are totally different and Chinese one has double range of Fateh .

BTW, I have seen that video, and we cannot conclude that it is Shahed, and we cannot estimate the size of that UAV neither.

so , If that's not Shahed , what other Iranian UAV can be ? !!

that simply doesnt happen :D you are such a good hearted person :D that you never ban them .

even when turk members come here and troll , like @atatwolf , u simply ignore it .

but others are not like u , they are kids who take everything personal like @Kaan . BTW , you dont have to thank any iranian member's post . this was just FYI .

do what u like .....

man diruz 2 ta post dadam tu 3sanie in yaru kan banam kard.ke badan chon azash shekayat kardam lift shod.

but others are not like u , they are kids who take everything personal like @Kaan . BTW , you dont have to thank any iranian member's post . this was just FYI .

do what u like .....
I never took anything personally. All I did was enforce the rules. Also I went easy on you in the beginning you even thanked me initially. Normally you should be banned for creating multiple accounts but webby showed you mercy.

P.S
I can thank whoevers posts I want.

that simply doesnt happen you are such a good hearted person that you never ban them .

yes I will, I have banned too many before. Maybe you aren't aware how this section looked like before you joined. Many of those scary trolls don't even come here anymore, the reason is obvious. Just don't participate in flame wars and be little patient until I'm online, then you'll understand how it works.

Normally you should be banned for creating multiple accounts but webby showed you mercy.
webby showed all of you mercy when you trolled and bullied him .

yeah , he is a good guy :lol:

i created that account just to complain , i even named it @haman10-2 . now cry me a river .

I never took anything personally. All I did was enforce the rules. Also I went easy on you in the beginning you even thanked me initially. Normally you should be banned for creating multiple accounts but webby showed you mercy.

P.S
I can thank whoevers posts I want.

bro!u banned me in that section with 2 posts.while turks often post here and we talk eachother

webby showed all of you mercy when you trolled and bullied him .

yeah , he is a good guy :lol:

i created that account just to complain , i even named it @haman10-2 . now cry me a river .
Thats not the only account.

bro!u banned me in that section with 2 posts.while turks often post here and we talk eachother
I gave you a warning plus I only made it last one day.

EIther way you all derailed the thread and turned into iranian missile development thread or something.

They're totally different .

Look at the dimensions :

Fateh :

weight : 3450 kg

Length : 8.86 m

Diameter : 0.61 m

DF-15 :

Weight : 6200 kg

Length : 9.1 m

Diameter : 1 m

Even their ranges are totally different and Chinese one has double range of Fateh .

so , If that's not Shahed , what other Iranian UAV can be ? !!
I said DF-11 not DF-15.
It may be an Israeli UAV, although, I am not sure about it, since the UAV was pretty close to the ground, while Israeli drones have more sophisticated cameras, and do not need to get close to the ground. It can also be a Mohajer. Again, The quality of the video is not good and we cannot exactly know model of UAV unless we at least know its exact size, or find a high quality video or photo from it.

@haman10

I actually should have applied a thread ban. I have only ben mod for a few days. But you have to admitt that you broke rules and you were trolling. ANd you created multiple accounts. Banned accounts can respond to GHQ so there was no reason for multiple accounts.

Guys, there is no need to discuss moderation or duplicate account issues here and no need to mention webby too. It has already been resolved.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom