What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Military matters ? Come on man ,

Our section is not that bad in Military stuffs .

These mock ups are being unveiled in Syria as the time goes . First, no one believed in Shahed 129 but it was used in Syria , The same goes for Fateh 110's accuracy which again was used in Syrian war and Israel risked everything to target them in Syrian territory .

I think that , This war ( Syrian war ) will reveal many more IR mock ups in the future and if it takes a longer time we might be badly surprised .

I'm neither in military.ir nor a Hezbollahi but we ( all Iranians ) should accept that Hezbollahis / Basijis are part of our nation .
As are pedophiles and criminals part of others.

Just b/c people like you like to accept them into your hearts and homes, it doesn't mean the majority of our besieged nation should, and they don't. A Basiji or a man/woman that comes from a hezbollahi family is seen as a barbarian mongol these days. Apart from the likes of you, nobody wastes time on these lot.

I love how he's got The Hunger Games in his list!

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

As are pedophiles and criminals part of others.

Just b/c people like you like to accept them into your hearts and homes, it doesn't mean the majority of our besieged nation should, and they don't. A Basiji or a man/woman that comes from a hezbollahi family is seen as a barbarian mongol these days. Apart from the likes of you, nobody wastes time on these lot.

There are good and bad people in every group my friend .

Don't judge them all .

Last edited:
I love how he's got The Hunger Games in his list!

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.
what in the shit is wrong with u ? seriously WTF is wrong with your little mind ?
@Serpentine didi nemizaran 1 daghighe adam asabesh sare jaash bashe ?

what in the shit is wrong with u ? seriously WTF is wrong with your little shitty mind ?
@Serpentine didi nemizaran 1 daghighe adam asabesh sare jaash bashe een avazi ?
losing your cool again I see.

I saw the irony in your post, deal with it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom