What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

these 2 films are not new but you should watch them before you pass away (after 120 years also )

pulp fiction

pulp-fiction-guns.jpg

pulp-fiction-1994-16-g.jpeg

fight club

fight-club-_the-end_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tylerwarning.jpg

(about last photo .. this is a warning for who ever watches the movie from tyler craziest character of the film .this warning was on the screen for less than one second )

Dude , I changed my mind .

I just read , the first movie is world's 4th movie .

I'll give the second one a chance as well .

Thanks

manam avalin bare daram mibinam joon mide vase zambi zani :D
url

How are you doing man .

By the way ,You did a great job in Turkmenistan thread .

Last edited:
just for the record in history (یا اینکه سورنا تفاوت سلیقه مون رو دستش بیاد) I didn't like it, no story, from beginning to end, some people are kicking each other.
but they are kicking good (maybe best kick of history):D

salam . avalin bare mibinam ,
vali rast migi , khofe .
دیروز رونمایی شد انگار فردا رونمایی اصلی شاید اونجا چند تا تیر بزنه:pop:. گفتن نواخت تیرش 2500 در دقیقه است. تولید بومی باشه خیلی ارزش داره.

@S00R3NA watch The game 1997, i think you are going to like it.

Yep , Gonna download tonight :)

I also like Historical movies , regarding Rome , Parthia , Sassanids etc .

If you know any movie , let me know .

By the way , Have you watched Centurion ?

kari ke nadaram :(

taze shodi ye irani .

I don't have it .

I like Benjamin Button too .

Have you seen it ?
let's say it this way, story was too unacceptable for me, I watched it, but I give it a 5/10. I'm fan of action (not just kicking or shooting), science fiction, comedy romance movies, and it's not among them.
anyway, south korea windstruck 2004 (comedy/romace), I have plenty of movies on my computer but I think it's pointless to mention the famous ones.

let's say it this way, story was too unacceptable for me, I watched it, but I give it a 5/10. I'm fan of action (not just kicking or shooting), science fiction, comedy romance movies, and it's not among them.
anyway, south korea windstruck 2004 (comedy/romace), I have plenty of movies on my computer but I think it's pointless to mention the famous ones.

couldn't find it .

Some of the Korean movies / Series are cool as well .

I'm myself a fan of Sangok tv show , It was more interesting than any series I've ever watched .

@Ostad @S00R3NA wtf are you doing with the old movies ? just watch game of thrones , black sails or something :D

How are you doing man .
By the way ,You did a great job in Turkmenistan thread
sit and watch how the sun raise and down :D ty about thread i think it ill reach it's end soon cuz i don't have more pic of them :D btw my internet is sucks i recive your post very late ;) i could barely reply you :lol:

@Ostad @S00R3NA wtf are you doing with the old movies ? just watch game of thrones , black sails or something :D

sit and watch how the sun raise and down :D ty about thread i think it ill reach it's end soon cuz i don't have more pic of them :D btw my internet is sucks i recive your post very late ;) i could barely reply you :lol:

:-)

I've watched game of thrones up to 4th season . But I don't watch a season as long as it ends .

Gonna watch Vikings second season soon . It's historic and I like it .

You're in Tehran or North east ?

watch their city hunter tv series, super famous.

Is there any similar series about trading like Sangok 2001 ?

watching it right now. lol , they killed t Joffrey :yahoo::bunny::yahoo:.

:-)

I've watched game of thrones up to 4th season . But I don't watch a season as long as it ends .

Gonna watch Vikings second season soon . It's historic and I like it .

You're in Tehran or North east ?

Is there any similar series about trading like Sangok 2001 ?

Vikings is really good.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom