What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

(from Stupid & Funny from all over the world. | Page 372 )

10253792_626141590787201_3169390897934061684_n.jpg

Guys , I've been looking for a Japanese movie about Kamikazes .

Anyone knows the name ?

Hi .

If you're interested in this genre , Watch The Rome .

It was a great tv show that was filmed in real historical places of Italy but ended in 2nd season :(

Yes I keep hearing about Rome from many people I will look into it. You need to catch up to vikings though it is good but first season imo was better.

Guys , I've been looking for a Japanese movie about Kamikazes .

Anyone knows the name ?

Watch, "Letters from Iwo Jima" it is not about kamikazes but it portrays Japanese perspective of the Battle of Iwo Jima, very good movie.

Yes I keep hearing about Rome from many people I will look into it. You need to catch up to vikings though it is good but first season imo was better.

Watch, "Letters from Iwo Jima" it is not about kamikazes but it portrays Japanese perspective of the Battle of Iwo Jima, very good movie.

Thanks .

Ive watched it before :)

I haven't seen.
wind struck (برای فیلم و سریالهای کره ای به فارسی سرچ کنی بیشتر نتیجه میگیری)
Windstruck CD1.mp4 | Firedrive
Windstruck CD2.mp4 | Firedrive
------
Eega 2012 india, super comedy.

Thanks dude , I'll download Eega tonight .

You seen the American side? - Flags of our fathers

No , I haven't . I wanted to download it but was tired of seeing Americans winning and winning and dying like champions . That's why I cancelled it .

I've watched game of thrones up to 4th season . But I don't watch a season as long as it ends .
Gonna watch Vikings second season soon . It's historic and I like it .
You're in Tehran or North east ?
wise thing you are doing i should act like you , now im waiting for every Monday to see whats happens next :drag:viking is good :D

You're in Tehran or North east ?
North east bro the best place of iran
ZibztarinAbsharha-19.jpg

if i go 10km north i see a large grass lands if keep it going for next 10km i ill see a desert if i go 15km south i ill see heaven if i keepit next 10 km i ill see a snow if i go to west ill see the sea if you have car i can take you from sand to snow in a hour ! :laugh:

139209071258217141627504.jpg

139209071258215111627504.jpg

13920907125821591627504.jpg

139209071258203101627504.jpg

139209071258192651627504.jpg

13920907125819151627504.jpg

i hop you enjoy these pics brother

Last edited:
wise thing you are doing i should act like you , now im waiting for every Monday to see whats happens next :drag:viking is good :D

North east bro the best place of iran
ZibztarinAbsharha-19.jpg

if i go 10km north i see a large grass lands if keep it going for next 10km i ill see a desert if i go 15km south i ill see heaven if i keepit next 10 km i ill see a snow if i go to west ill see the sea if you have car i can take you from sand to snow in a hour ! :laugh:

cool .

I was in north east 3 years ago . Nice and friendly people with their own traditional dresses ( Especially women who hadn't left their traditions for new models ) .

I was in Gonbad , a few cities around it and a place in the border called Inche borun .
It was cool however we didn't have much time to stay .

Turkmens are really cool and a little scary people .

saw an old Turk man in Turkish border 7 years ago and before that even didn't know we had Turk men in our country :)

I first thought he was a foreigner as he was wearing Turkman cloth with long white beard while staring at beer glasses in Turkish shops and was watching him like idiots but he turned to me and proudly said he was Iranian .

I guess he was the first Turkman I saw in my life and his kind face is still in my mind .

Sorry if I wrote wrong name for Turkmen .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom