What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iam Pakistan but Iam persian descendant & thats why iam here, and I wanted to understand culture of Persia and I hope all iranins help me, in that mattero_O
okey brah :D chill out mate ..... :D

whatever u need , we are all here for your questions .

some people asked you in muharam gun thread for video.channel one's national tv news showed firing of muharam machinegun. i didn't found it in net yet.just wanted you to know
if you found the video please let me know bro :)

thank you brother!
welcome sis :)

Iam Pakistan but Iam persian descendant & thats why iam here, and I wanted to understand culture of Persia and I hope all iranins help me, in that mattero_O

Your avatar is a cataphract .

Parthians and sometimes Sassanians relied on them in war .

Especially Parthians that used Cataphracts as the final wave to end weakened enemies .

Parthian era is my favorite , Although they weren't as successful as Sassanian and Achaemeneid empires .

If you're interested in Cataphracts , I suggest you to read about Battle of Carrhae .

The Battle of Carrhae, 53 B.C. | Rivers From Eden - The Ancient Near East and its Legacy

Here are some pictures related to the battle :

Battle_of_carrhae.jpg

zvesda8067.gr.jpg

romansparthians.jpg

@S00R3NA
I really love the pictures you just shared here, and plz give me the time to read those battle in detail, your favourites r Pahtanians ,maybe iam in reading process, but battle of Romans and Zartustrians inspired me most......

بچه ها پس چرا من هنوز سرباز صفرم ؟ شماها چجوری ترفیع گرفتین؟
:)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom