What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL, it seems that meeting is cancelled. :yay:

Burden of proof is on the one who claims it. So, you are the one who needs to prove it. ;) The question is that why you can claim so?
Anyway, I will make it easier for you. At the end, you would say that it comes from common sense that we have seen many things to be created in time. But, the point is that our common sense and feelings is only formed in our life time, and our feelings does not prove anything.
BTW, the linear timeline is the perception of our brain from the universe, while the time is not necessary like a line. What we have found out is that time axis is mapped on a sphere in complex coordinates, and our linear perception of time is like a linear taylor approximation(first order in taylor series) of a function with many convexity and concavity ;)
I am not claiming any thing I am just stating the fact the in order for something to exist it must be created. The thing that created mass and energy also has the capability to create everything else that exists including prophets, books, etc. thus giving us organized religion.

Let us disagree on agreeing. :enjoy:

I am not claiming any thing I am just stating the fact the in order for something to exist it must be created.
:hitwall: LOL, Bro, what I have underlined, is not a fact. it is a claim and needs to be proved. what if something has existed from (t= -infinity)?

:hitwall: LOL, Bro, what I have underlined, is not a fact. it is a claim and needs to be proved. what if something has existed from (t= -infinity)?
The creator existed from infinity because there has to be something with the intellect and the capability to create something that does not have that level of intellect. (mass and energy)

Either way it looks like we will not agree so lets end it here (for today). I have alot of home work to get done.

صدور مجوز فعالیت اولین شبکه آذری در ایران

شبکه تلویزیونی غیر دولتی ˈآینسˈ جمهوری آذربایجان با دریافت مجوز رسمی فعالیت در ایران، نخستین شبکه تلویزیونی آذری است که اجازه فعالیت در جمهوری اسلامی را اخذ می کند.

به گزارش ایرنا، پرتال خبری شبکه تلویزیونی آینس (آینس پرس) روز دوشنبه با اعلام این مطلب نوشت : این مجوز امروز در دیدار ˈواحد مصطفی اف ˈ رییس گروه شرکتهای رسانه ای آینس با ˈمحسن پاک آیینˈ سفیر جمهوری اسلامی ایران در باکو به وی ابلاغ شده است.

بر اساس این گزارش ، رییس گروه شرکتهای رسانه ای آینس ، صدور مجوز مربوطه از سوی دولت جمهوری اسلامی ایران را کمک موثری در راستای انعکاس دائمی گزارشات غیر مغرضانه در رابطه با جمهوری اسلامی ایران ارزیابی کرده است.

به نوشته این رسانه ، سفیر ایران نیز در این دیدار صدور چنین مجوزی را از منظر نزدیک سازی روابط رسانه ای دو کشور و دسترسی دایم شهروندان جمهوری آذربایجان به اخبار و اطلاعات مربوط به ایران بسیار مهم توصیف کرده است.

شبکه تلویزیونی آینس از سال 1991 میلادی به عنوان نخستین شبکه تلویزیونی غیر دولتی در جمهوری آذربایجان فعالیت خود را آغاز کرد.

این شبکه تلویزیونی یکی از پر بیننده ترین شبکه های تلویزیونی جمهوری آذربایجان است.

سلام .

مگه قبلا هر استان شبک ی خودش رو نداشت ؟

:yahoo::dance3:
hope this includes some music videos too.:partay:

شور حسینی نگیر برادر .

سلام. این شبکه داخلی نیست و برای جمهوری آذربایجانه.

میدونم .

من فکر می کردم منظور از آذری ، زبان آذری هست که تازه متوجه شدم منظور شبکه ی آذرباییجانی هست .

چون همه ی استان ها به زبان خودشون شبکه دارند .

Last edited:
agha jaan ye soal , man tabriz ke boodam ye tedad ziadi azarbaijani (azarbaijan shomali , na azarbaijan khodemoon :D ) didam .

baa chand tashoon ke harf zadam hame vase khadamate pezeshki oomade boodan . hamishe haminjoore ya fako famil ham tooye iran daran ?

manzooram ine ke alan vaziate iran va azarbaijan mese koreye shomali va joonobie ? :D

vali khodaeesh adamaye baa kelasi boodan :D lol . englisishoonam taghriban khoob bood .

I%E2%80%99m-still-waiting-for-the-day-that-I-will-actually-use-Mathematics-in-real-life-Funny-Trolls.jpg

funny+trolls,+troll+comics,+troll+meaning,+troll+movie,+troll+science,+troll+beads,+troll+and+toad,+troll+football.png

salam
baziashoun fako famil to Iran daran va bazi haye digeh nadaran. ye kam pichidast bezar ye mesal bezanam. 2 ta az dustaye man baad az pish daneshgahi raftan azarbaijan vase tahsil to mohandesi Naft yekishoun onja ezdevaj kardeh, ye chizi ke hast ma (azarbaijan Iran) ziad ba rayis jomhor azarbaijan hal nemikonim. nemidunam tunestam javab bedam ya na.:undecided:

ماشالله ، اینجا همه سحر خیزن .
:lol:
man ke daram vaseh danshgah amadeh misham. alan bayad kelas mibudam.:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom