What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

کسایی که این کارو کردن، همون وحشی هایی هستن که با چماق جلوی سینماها وای میسن تا از اکران یک فیلم جلوگیری کنند، همون عقب افتاده هایی که کنسرت ها رو لغو میکنن. نمونه ی بلند پایشون هم توی مجلس به وفور پیدا میشه.

آرامگاه آرتور پوپ، ایران شناس آمریکایی در اصفهان

10259905_622791994452807_611293119095559190_n.jpg
This is shameful. Instead of showing how 'brave' they are by vandalizing graves of the dead these thugs need to all be rounded up and forced to defend Iran's eastern borders against cross-border terrorists and criminals. Lets see what patriots they really are.

Sometime back, I read some Pakistani article claiming Urdu as 70% Persian, 30% Arabic-Turkish and 0% Indian and there was no mention of native Khari boli dialect that forms the core of Hindi and Urdu. It was most bizarre claim I ever came to read.

Ehh, what? o_O I am interested to see that article and who wrote it; unless you're making this up?

ghara ghan says he lives in Iran, I haven't seen anything negative from him. at least nothing that I remember.
but that rmi5 is constantly insulting Iranian people and government, specially defends Israel, bahaies,...I do believe he is a Zionist troll, whether born in Iran or not.
What do you have against Bahai's?

criticize, yes. I do too. but insulting is something else.
look like your cm is deleted.btw good to say ghara khan said to ostad and rmi5 ban me and started insulting.on the other hand rmi5 said we will expel this new member like other iranian.look likes here is crazy house!
Will u tell me what is going on here??!

Pakistanis dont have anything in common with Central Asia or the Middle East, only religion. But even then, there are massive differences between how Islam is conceptualized and practiced in every country so they are still not similar to us.

Aren't you the same guy who was making a big fuss about "Pakistanis not being Iranian" when someone simply mentioned that we had a small Parsi community that celebrated Noruz?

Anyways, you're not wrong; but you shouldn't just believe every little piece of "information" you come across; especially if it sounds silly. I have yet too see any Pakistani actually claiming to be central Asian/Middle Eastern in the first place (bar any Syed/descendants of the Prophet, of course); yet some Indians on PDF do love to spread this around for some reason :coffee:

EDIT: Urdu indeed is very different from Farsi. It's just that it borrows a quite a few terms due to Farsi's usage as the state language back in the Mughal days when Urdu was developing; that some people started to misinterpret it's relation to your Farsi.

@Serpentine; I'm sorry to have to ruin your thread like this. It's just that some members can't seem to keep us Pakistanis out of it, intentionally.

Last edited:
Ehh, what? o_O I am interested to see that article and who wrote it; unless you're making this up?

It was some Lahore based website named urdulanguage.com but link is right now not opening but if you write 70% Persian on google, you will get to know it.

Aren't you the same guy who was making a big fuss about "Pakistanis not being Iranian" when someone simply mentioned that we had a small Parsi community that celebrated Noruz?

Anyways, you're not wrong; but you shouldn't just believe every little piece of "information" you come across; especially if it sounds silly. I have yet too see any Pakistani actually claiming to be central Asian/Middle Eastern in the first place (bar any Syed/descendants of the Prophet, of course); yet some Indians on PDF do love to spread this around for some reason :coffee:
I have read these claims from Pakistanis on the internet going back over 15 years, and i have also met Pakistanis in person who claim the same thing.

Somebody also showed me that even one of the local governments in Pakistan promotes the same lie on their official website: People | Punjab Portal

"although originally belonging to the Aryan stock, the people of Punjab are descendants of the Iranians, Turks, Afghans and Arabs who came individually or in groups." :laugh:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom