What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@ghara ghan I have deleted all posts related to this childish fight. Don't post anything further.

please remove my infraction and issue a thread ban for me, instead. It was a mistake of me to come back and post in this section again.

It's a 'zero point' infraction, so it's basically a warning and won't have any effect on your account or ban process.

You can think I'm unfair, but I did what was needed to be done.

What I don't like is how you're trying to associate little idiotic claims to a whole nation, though. As if anyone's going around telling people what their language is made up of :sick:

Some of the Pakistanis really have no idea about history of Hindi/Urdu and its various dialects. Infact, some of you even don't know the different between khariboli and Braj Bhasha, being a native Hindi speaker i studied poetry in khariboli, Braj Bhasha, Awadhi etc. I was even told how Urdu originated out of Punjabi because they sound similar(they sound extremely similar because both Hind/Urdu and Punjabi are the direct descendants of Shauraseni Prakrit). :eek:

Some of the Pakistanis really have no idea about history of Hindi/Urdu its various dialects. Infact, some of you even don't different between khariboli and Braj Bhasha, being a native Hindi speaker i stufied poetry in khariboli, Braj Bhasha, Awadhi etc. I was even told how Urdu originated out of Punjabi because they sound similar(they sound extremely similar because both Hind/Urdu and Punjabi are the direct descendants of Shauraseni Prakrit). :eek:

Souds like in your country a pro hindu guy has won the election.what is your idea about him?

@ghara ghan I have deleted all posts related to this childish fight. Don't post anything further.

It's a 'zero point' infraction, so it's basically a warning and won't have any effect on your account or ban process.

male mano chera pak kardi dadash? :) man ke ba kesi dava nemikardam

I see they speak farsi hard.I am in amaze still when came here told to his fried we will ban him like other iranian members and started to insuting.anyway...
i am not sure about quoting you but let me make it clear @rmi5 Is Iranian Turk, and @ghara ghan is an Iranian Turkman.
so like other Iranian members ? o_O

Souds like in your country a pro hindu guy has won the election.what is your idea about him?

voting will take place in 9 phases, voting is not over yet, counting will be on 16th may. People are putting hope on Hindu nationalist BJP because of bad condition of economy, bad condition of rupee and some other factors. There is also anti-inc umbency. It has little to do with Hindu nationalism.

voting will take place in 9 phases, voting is not over yet, counting will be on 16th may. People are putting hope on Hindu nationalist BJP because of bad condition of economy, bad condition of rupee and some other factors. There is also anti-inc umbency. It has little to do with Hindu nationalism.

Do u like he gain power?
My avator is one the most famous and popular iranian actress :D

actually you are unfair a man who's first post was to insult turks a man who has done nothing but trolling and yet you have done nothing about him i think you know me i have never insulted some one since i have joint PDF until he came , your encouraging him to act like this , btw i cant stay where racism's BS are free to tell , can you do me last favor and delete all of my post from iranian section i don't want to get unwanted alert

@haman10 @Gilamard @S00R3NA i leaving guys this is my goodby lets make it short you are always are welcomed to join me in turkish tavern

Do u like he gain power?
My avator is one the most famous and popular iranian actress :D

Many of us have hope in them that they will bring back the India's growth story, control inflation, will bring reforms.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom