What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

What do you have against Bahai's?
Agha salam kubin?
man 2 3 ta bahai didam adamaye khubian faghat ye ser ghavnine ajib daram mesle ezdevaj ba mahram ke vaghan moftazahe va tu hich din va ayini vojud nadare.bahai ha sex baraye zan va mard ro ba har mizan sahih midunam ye seri ghavanine ajib daran

I have read these claims from Pakistanis on the internet going back over 15 years, and i have also met Pakistanis in person who claim the same thing.

Somebody also showed me that even one of the local governments in Pakistan promotes the same lie on their official website: People | Punjab Portal

"although originally belonging to the Aryan stock, the people of Punjab are descendants of the Iranians, Turks, Afghans and Arabs who came individually or in groups." :laugh:

Yep, odd claim. Still there's a tiny number of tribes that are indeed of foreign origin (Awans - Arabs; Mughals - Turks) given that the region is located at a crossroad; the statement could be related to that? The vast majority of Pakistani people have nothing to do with those assertions however; so you can rest easy.

It was some Lahore based website named urdulanguage.com but link is right now not opening but if you write 70% Persian on google, you will get to know it.

Alright; as I said Urdu does have the highest number of Persian loanwords, I guess some people over stated the percentage (how does one even reach that?). But if someone even made a claim such as 0% Indic, then you know they're a bit cuckoo to begin with.
What I don't like is how you're trying to associate little idiotic claims to a whole nation, though. As if anyone's going around telling people what their language is made up of :sick:

کسایی که این کارو کردن، همون وحشی هایی هستن که با چماق جلوی سینماها وای میسن تا از اکران یک فیلم جلوگیری کنند، همون عقب افتاده هایی که کنسرت ها رو لغو میکنن. نمونه ی بلند پایشون هم توی مجلس به وفور پیدا میشه.

آرامگاه آرتور پوپ، ایران شناس آمریکایی در اصفهان

10259905_622791994452807_611293119095559190_n.jpg

damn shame !
now they are calling Richard Nelson Frye a cia spy :( and they say that they won't let his body buried in esfahan as he wanted that before his death

@Serpentine
Why don't you ban this troll? You said that no more name callings and this troll has started to name calling and insult again, and starting a troll war.

Infractions given to all 3 of you because all of you insulted one another.

Next step, temporary thread ban.

fek konam behtar bashe haminja tamum beshe in ghazie.

Infractions given to all 3 of you because all of you insulted one another.

Next step, temporary thread ban.

fek konam behtar bashe haminja tamum beshe in ghazie.
You are unfair like always. Anyway, I don't give a damn.

@Serpentine
please remove my infraction and issue a thread ban for me, instead. It was a mistake of me to come back and post in this section again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom