What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i don't like this ! change it back , it's make you look like a troll :D

Nooooooooo716.jpg

I am not surprised by your comment, Pakistanis are made to believe that Pakistan is not in South Asia and they are different from the 'dark' Indians but they share more in common with Central Asia and the Middle East. Both the President(Mamnoon Hussain) and Prime Minister(Nawaz Sharif) of Pakistan are from the Indian side of the border, their family migrated during partition. Even Musharraf was born in Delhi and left Delhi at the age of 4 in 1947. Jinnah was from Gondal region of Gujarat in India. But this is not sufficient to convince them about their connection with India. :D :D Their another obsession is about preserving the purity of Urdu language from Indians particularly from the influence of alternate words Hindi language and Indian movies although Urdu originally came from the land that is Uttar Pradesh in North India today, not from Punjab. Sometime back, I read some Pakistani article claiming Urdu as 70% Persian, 30% Arabic-Turkish and 0% Indian and there was no mention of native Khari boli dialect that forms the core of Hindi and Urdu. It was most bizarre claim I ever came to read.
Pakistanis dont have anything in common with Central Asia or the Middle East, only religion. But even then, there are massive differences between how Islam is conceptualized and practiced in every country so they are still not similar to us.

And anyone who thinks that Urdu is 70% Persian is stupid and obviously has never heard Persian before. Persian and Urdu are completely different and are not mutally intelligible. Urdu is Indian, Persian is Iranian.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom