What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't give a **** who you were talking to only what you were talking about. Funny coming from you because when someone mentions anything to do with Turks all of a sudden every Turk is mentioned to come to the thread as if it is the end of the world. I will leave when I am good and ready. How about you leave and let me talk to the spirits. :lol:

People who have no history, what does that mean? Anyway @ghilzai is a Pakistani so I will defend him wherever I see fit.

All Turks always back each other up. If you have a problem with it, you can feed (as haman says:lol: ) yourself :lol:
Anyway, @Ostad @other guys, let's ignore the clown from now on, and do not respond to him.

All Turks always back each other up. If you have a problem with it, you can feed (as haman says:lol: ) yourself :lol:
Anyway, @Ostad @other guys, let's ignore the clown from now on, and do not respond to him.

No problem at all just you should expect Pakistanis to do the same. :)

I am debating nicely no while he is calling me idiot and clown. :pop: Anyway what is your input I learned that Afsharids, Safavids, and Qajars were Iranian empires but apparently I was taught incorrectly.

images
:D

This debate will go nowhere because it will attract many trolls here. I will answer shortly and if people start trolling here, I'll have to remove all discussions about it.

First, you should know that Iranian is not equal to Persian, never has been. Iran is a multicultural country with many different ethnic groups, all of them coming under the flag of Iran and Iranian nationality.

Many of the dynasties you mentioned may not have had a 'Persian' father or ruling family, maybe that's the source of confusion here. Qajars for example were Azerbaijani Turks, the ruling family I mean, while the majority of the country spoke Persian. But this family rose from within borders of current Iranian nation, in other words, they are not 'foreign' by any means, unlike Mongols for example who invaded Iran, or Greeks. All of them are considered Iranian ((though back then there wasn't any nationality called Iranian, but Persian which was used by Europeans, but the name Iran itself is nearly 2,000 old which is derived from the much older word Aryan)) in a way that kings/rulers were never 'foreign' people, but people who had lived in Iran for hundreds of years and had adopted the culture of people who previously lived there. The empire was called 'Persia' by westerners, but the people living in it were not all Persians, just like now. Name 'Iran' has been also been used by local people and even Ottomans to refer to current geography of Iran. but Europeans mostly used Persia as I already said. Finally, since the concept of nationality didn't have much meaning back then, it was barely used like it is being used today.

This debate will go nowhere because it will attract many trolls here. I will answer shortly and if people start trolling here, I'll have to remove all discussions about it.

First, you should know that Iranian is not equal to Persian, never has been. Iran is a multicultural country with many different ethnic groups, all of them coming under the flag of Iran and Iranian nationality.

Many of the dynasties you mentioned may not have had a 'Persian' father or ruling family, maybe that's the source of confusion here. Qajars for example were Azerbaijani Turks, the ruling family I mean, while the majority of the country spoke Persian. But this family rose from within borders of current Iranian nation, in other words, they are not 'foreign' by any means, unlike Mongols for example who invaded Iran, or Greeks. All of them are considered Iranian ((though back then there wasn't any nationality called Iranian, but Persian which was used by Europeans, but the name Iran itself is nearly 2,000 old which is derived from the much older word Aryan)) in a way that kings/rulers were never 'foreign' people, but people who had lived in Iran for hundreds of years and had adopted the culture of people who previously lived there. The empire was called 'Persia' by westerners, but the people living in it were not all Persians, just like now. Name 'Iran' has been also been used by local people and even Ottomans to refer to current geography of Iran. but Europeans mostly used Persia as I already said. Finally, since the concept of nationality didn't have much meaning back then, it was barely used like it is being used today.

I agree with all these points, anyway I will say one last thing the history is Iranian history the Turkics can say it was a Turkic ruling family all they want but it was still an Iranian empire and has always been considered as such. By their logic the Mughal empire was itself a Turkic empire when that is certainly not the case as the ruling emperors themselves referred to themselves as Shahanshah e Hindustan not of the Turks likewise the ruling emperors of Iran always acknowledged that they were Shahanshah of Iran again not of the Turks. Beyond that I can really care less either way if you let them claim it was a Turkic empire then I don't see why you Iranians take issue when @atawolf comes around saying the same thing because he is then clearly not in the wrong. Now I am bored so I will leave, anyway you are mod of this section and I have been abused repeatedly I hope you take action against @rmi5 for being a baby about this debate. I could have just as easily tagged Pakistani mods but I think going above your head is a dick move so I will not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom